• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom As the prefix states, small plots in progress.

norway

a white butterfly
Popping back in after a while, call me Alt.

Looking for detailed partners with patience as I am increasingly busy, and have medical issues that can call for small breaks -- however, I won't ditch. Sometimes I post multiple times a day and then there are moments where I'm unable to respond that week, I'll let you know and only ask you do the same, am preferring someone who can post a few times a week, at least. Romance is welcome, not required. M x F only, or platonic is fine as well (I'll only do human romances, sorry -- odd NPC relationships though, or whatever your character likes, is fine of course); we can double, otherwise I'd prefer the female role. Action, gore, swearing, don't mind it -- fade to black only. I have a preference for the paranormal and apocalyptic-esque genres, so I'll likely always suggest those from scratch. I love anything vampire!

Fallout:

Am familiar with 3, NV, and 4 -- would definitely prefer venturing the Commonwealth, though we can always go with a completely new setting, am also interested in touching on even further into the future, when there's more inhabitable area as well as advanced tech, but of course constant conflict. I'd like to do something within the BoS, but again, not required. I do have tiny 'humor' based plot where I write as a BoS member who gets stuck underground with a ghoul, needs fleshing out but it's mostly just for fun.

OC x Canon or OC x OC is fine. For my own OC's love interest I'd prefer Danse, that's it.

Pokemon:

Games, Manga, Anime. No "new trainers just starting out". I'd prefer a bit more of a realistic universe. I will not write PMD, rangers, talking animals, or anything related.

OC x Canon or OC x OC is fine. For my own OC's love interest I'd prefer Blue/Gary, Grimsley, Siebold, Paul or Hugh, that's it.

Willing to do these but I'm less interested: Dragon Age, Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates, Bleach, Supernatural, OUAT.

Random Pairings I'd love to do:

Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Expat x Expat
Apocalyptic survivor x Apocalyptic survivor

Plot:

Character A (human) left her hard and unexciting past with the states for a fresh start in (Aeslund, Oslo, Trondheim, wherever) Norway. Unbeknownst to her, the dramatic move was fated, bringing her to her other worldly mate, a vampire of whom's been bouncing from place to place for the last two hundred years, along with his coven family.

^ Generic, lots of conflict or whatever can be added, SoL or fantasy relevant -- I have a coven of vampire NPCs and you can add your own, or just write as the guy.

Please post here if you're interested. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back