• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings As the fireflies die [ Open M/M ]

Acapellabone

E a t c o o k i e s
28a8f1a8be055b07ca2e7d2baff59941.gif

" Habibi light is burning, as I am yearning."

Hello and welcome ~

56268c9c514d6e99d272d0733819c844.gif

I am glad that whoever is reading this was interested in it!
I won't take long to explain whatever I wish for here, while I am new to this website, I am not new to role-playing!

I have been roleplaying for ten years and I am twenty-three, which means no minors. I am sorry, I don't care how mature you are, I still refuse to role play with a minor.

I am a new person, a really friendly soul so do not be afraid to approach me at all. I also enjoy memes, TikTok and music so share as much as you wish with me.

I am okay with absolutely any length of replies, however, one-liner can get boring with time. I can do rapid-fire and reply very fast or take time, so do not worry.

sadly, I only do MxM, I do not do the stereotypical top/bottom thing. MC can be six feet seven and still be a bit shy and closed off. So let's break the stereotypes ay.

All I want from you is to be a friendly soul, help me plot and add things to the roleplay, If I even feel that I am the one carrying the role play, then I am DROPPING IT.

Please be able to play side characters, they are important for the role play to believe me.

46cc16338ca30c4f7f6ea64c35d645ea.gif

Some Ideas:

Bodyguard / Mafia boss
Cop / Criminal
Vampier / Hunter
Bad boy / Mayor's son
Undercover cop / Mafia boss's son
CEO / Assistant

I am of course, open to everything and anything. I do not have any triggers so the plot can go as dark as it can.

4499b6652f845df36ae308dd7e0c6398.gif

Some of my characters:

Azazel Alice what a weird name is, it was not a name the 23-year-old liked. However, being the son of a large businesses man, especially being the youngest out of seven other brothers made him beyond unhappy. He was the bad kid, the one who cannot do anything well. So perhaps his father hired a mentor for this kid, maybe even bodyguards to keep him safe from being targeted? Who knows.
ac370920ed9799f63765202016dd781e.jpg

Oh to be the son of a mafia boss, raised between hate and violence. It filled Mephistopheles heart with hatred, one that he tried to fight for so long yet he only gave in as years went by. What was he supposed to do? Fight his father? Fight his whole family? He would have been met with death. So being raised with a family of criminals only made him one. Even if he did not want it. Despite that, deep down, the man has a good heart, maybe not good enough to cover for all the horrible things his father had done but maybe he would find love one day.

098105dface7d08aceecb5d8ecf87250.gif
8f85783c67a2289ab874a088cee6fffc.gif

8885de4640f1b6af21e68de04a3d6bbb.gif

That is it, I have other characters, along with the ability to make a character for the role play. Do not be shy to Dm me or comment here :)

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm definitely interested in either your Bodyguard / Mafia boss pairing or figuring something out with your business man's son OC. ^^

Would you be open to another partner. I have an older idea of mine that is kind of undercover cop x mafia boss son, but also not if you would be interested in hearing it.

Also love Jaehyun such a good fc and singer.

Would you be open to another partner. I have an older idea of mine that is kind of undercover cop x mafia boss son, but also not if you would be interested in hearing it.

Also love Jaehyun such a good fit and singer.

Absolutely!! Pm me with your idea, please.

Also, I know right!!! He is so adorable too xD

Hello, if you're still open to rp I would like to do Bad Boy/Mayors son with you. I can understand if you aren't though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back