• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Arzee's rp dump

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
So a lil about me before getting into what I wanna do
-Call me Arzee
-Pronouns are He/Him
-I'm 21 yrs old
-Been rping for 7 yrs if that means anything
-I mostly play male characters
-Very ghost friendly
-ooc is fun cause I wanna know you and plot and stuff uwu
-Prefer to rp in dms
-I live in EST
-Age doesn't concern me
-Most of the plots you'll find here are romance
-A lot of the plots will also be designated to specific pairings
-Not into age gaps that are 10+ yrs for characters if romance is involved
-Realistic face claims preferred

• Star Wars

What I wouldn't do to get away from you (mxf, mxnb, mxm)

In the age of the Old Republic, a sith apprentice and jedi padawan get caught in the outer rim by slavers. The two must work together to break themselves free of the slavers grasp, once they do they realize they're both useful to each other alive than dead. Knowing they were stranded in the galaxy on their own, the two go through misadventures across the galaxy. With budding heads and contrasting philosophies we can only hope the two don't kill each other.

Halo

You, me, and the red sky (no romance required)

The covenant have invaded the human colony of Concord, two Spartan-II's have been sent to assist in its evacuation and hold off the covenant from destroying any humans on the planet. When their evacuation transport was shot down, they were the only ones to have survived the crash. The two must now find a way off the planet and report back to the UNSC.

maxresdefault.jpeg
appearances and plots pending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back