Name

Arya Colemann

???

Gender/Sexuality

"Straight" Male/Closet Bi-Sexual

Zodiac

Libra

Appearance

Carrying himself with grace and cleanliness that may not match any other, Arya is the definition of a neat freak. This shines in his appearance as well, because of this, he never walks out the door with a mess of an outfit. Surprisingly, he graces himself with jet black, long mid-back-length hair. It's sleek, and thin, and tied back in a low ponytail. It's shine is like a morning glory violet, mimicking that of a river's coursing stream. He bears white skin, with a formal, yet casual black blazer with a button at the lower chest. He wears a white undershirt, and wears black dress pants. Surprisingly, he also wears black leather ankle boots, and white butler's gloves. You'd think he'd be against tattoos, but he has permanent Indian hand art on both of his hands. One showing the sun, the other the moon. Embarrassed by this, he covers his hands with gloves. To top it all off, his eyes are a rich, deep mahogany brown, mimicking that of rich chocolate

Personality

As stated before, Arya is a neat freak. This can be seen with his bedroom, his appearance, his office, his everything is neat. Even his Keeshond dog never has a hair out of place. And needless to say, this type A personality is very prominent in him. Did I mention lectures? Because oh yes, they exist. They exist to point out every damn thing about you that is out of place. Nevertheless, he is very honest and straight forward with you. Never will he lie to you for his gain, nor will he ever manipulate you. Instead, despite his very, very judgmental demeanor, he deeply cares about others. Will he openly state it? No. He won't. But if you listen closer to his sharp lectures towards you... more than half of it is fretting over you. Fretting your safety, your proneness to catching a cold, and so on. 

Despite his sharp, you could say Tsundere attitude. He is absolutely a book worm, non-fiction or fantasy, it doesn't matter. If you catch him red-handed, you can probably find him playing games. Other guilty hobbies include knitting with gigantic balls of yarn to make dog beds, making knitted stuffed animals with buttons for eyes, or baking muffins and leaving them on the counter. He is surprisingly a good chef, and baker.

And because of his Libra constellation, he absolutely can see both sides of arguments. Unfortunately though, it is never easy for him to pick sides. And one of his worst flaws is his indecisive nature. Another cause of this, is his tendency to walk away or run away from his problems. It doesn't seem like it, but when there's too much tensity in a room, away he turns, and he's gone for a few days. Although a hard worker, he can break down from disharmony. Nobody has ever seen the guy cry, but he will when two people he cares about hate each other.

This shows, despite his pessimistic, sharp, cold, and judgmental attitude. Arya is just a brilliant, caring worrywart underneath it all.

Alliance

Loyal, (Because he could never betray his original job XD)

Power

He can sense the near future. Meaning he can predict what will happen in a 3 day range. That includes multiple paths of what could happen. (This actually plagues him too.. giving him internal extreme anxiety.)

Limitation(s)

As I said, he can only see three days in the future. This does not mean he can predict your death many years from the future, or knows exactly how something will pan out due to the multiple futures factor. Nevertheless, being able to predict his opponent's moves is essential to his victory.

Weapon(s)

He carries twin swords, one bearing the sun on it's blade, and the other bearing the moon. The moon blade is enchanted with ice, meaning he could give you the sharp pain of frostbite with this blade. And with the sun blade, comes fire. If you get struck with this blade, your wound is also a burn wound, sending a streak of intense heat through you. And if you combine these blades together, they become not a larger combined blade, but a silver staff. This staff is the balance of two extremes; fire, and ice. And if fired with this magic, it is often said a normal mortal wouldn't make it out alive. Burning and freezing you at the same time. (And yes, they are immune to gun bullets.)

Weapon's Limitation(s)

But, these blades cannot shoot ice magic, or fire magic. Instead they only hurt on impact. And the staff magic isn't infinite either. If he fires the greatest shot; the Dragon's Roar. He very well can pass out from the pain of firing this. Each and every shot of this staff drains him, more and more. More than 40 tiny beams and he's down.

Additional Information

Being the air element he is (Yes Zodiacs have elements.) Arya is surprisingly agile. From the ability to jump off a wall, to free-running over tops of buildings. If the situation calls for it, then he shall. He isn't afraid to admit he loves pets. Any shape or size, he's willing to clean their messes. Hence why he has a Keeshond female, whom he respectfully calls Rosette.

**Forgot to add, he's pretty tall at 6'2**

Last edited by a moderator:
This character seems very interesting :) I also appreciate that you've added additional relevant information. Just a couple of points I'd like to touch upon though. I'd prefer it if you included every part of the character sheet. It seems you've left out the likes/dislikes section and bio. Likes/dislikes aren't really vital (I have a general sense of them from his personality) but I'd appreciate a short bio. It doesn't have to be long at all, just a brief description of what he's been up to since Andromeda's death. Has he kept mostly to himself? Or has he tried to help humans more directly? Just a vague sense of what he's been doing for the past hundred years would be useful to know ^_^

Also, the power of precognition is a tricky one, and you've set it up pretty well. The the three day limitation is a good one to add. I think the description would benefit from a little more specificity though. Is his power the ability to see all the possible outcomes of an action? Or is it that he can predict what the future will actually be? It would be better to do either one or the other. If it's the former, I'd like it to be the case that he cannot predict things which are not triggered by a particular action he is considering (or which he thinks another person might use, since I don't mind if he had the ability to use it to try to determine the future of other people). The power in that case would be less actually future telling, and more like astute and remarkably accurate logical discernment.

If you'd like the power to be straight up fortune telling where he knows exactly what will happen, that's alright as well. It should not be a malleable future though if it's going to be that specific. It's fine for him to determine what will happen in a fight, and perhaps plan accordingly for whatever the outcome will be, but if he can predict the moves of other characters, it should also be a set part of his prediction whether he ends up dodging the attack or not. Does that make sense? I'm kinda reasoning this out as I go lol.

Enchanted weapons aren't really a thing,  since it shouldn't be an additional power, but the subject has come up before so I think I'll put it to a vote and the players can decide. I'm less worried about your character using op weaponry because their power is relatively passive in nature.  If we decide against enchanted weaponry, I still will probably say that it's fine for your character's weapons to be like that, but maybe without the shooting magic fireballs part of the staff lol. I'll make a final decision after it's been discussed by the group.

Definately looking good though :) This character seems like he'll be a great addition.

This character seems very interesting :) I also appreciate that you've added additional relevant information. Just a couple of points I'd like to touch upon though. I'd prefer it if you included every part of the character sheet. It seems you've left out the likes/dislikes section and bio. Likes/dislikes aren't really vital (I have a general sense of them from his personality) but I'd appreciate a short bio. It doesn't have to be long at all, just a brief description of what he's been up to since Andromeda's death. Has he kept mostly to himself? Or has he tried to help humans more directly? Just a vague sense of what he's been doing for the past hundred years would be useful to know ^_^

Also, the power of precognition is a tricky one, and you've set it up pretty well. The the three day limitation is a good one to add. I think the description would benefit from a little more specificity though. Is his power the ability to see all the possible outcomes of an action? Or is it that he can predict what the future will actually be? It would be better to do either one or the other. If it's the former, I'd like it to be the case that he cannot predict things which are not triggered by a particular action he is considering (or which he thinks another person might use, since I don't mind if he had the ability to use it to try to determine the future of other people). The power in that case would be less actually future telling, and more like astute and remarkably accurate logical discernment.

If you'd like the power to be straight up fortune telling where he knows exactly what will happen, that's alright as well. It should not be a malleable future though if it's going to be that specific. It's fine for him to determine what will happen in a fight, and perhaps plan accordingly for whatever the outcome will be, but if he can predict the moves of other characters, it should also be a set part of his prediction whether he ends up dodging the attack or not. Does that make sense? I'm kinda reasoning this out as I go lol.

Enchanted weapons aren't really a thing,  since it shouldn't be an additional power, but the subject has come up before so I think I'll put it to a vote and the players can decide. I'm less worried about your character using op weaponry because their power is relatively passive in nature.  If we decide against enchanted weaponry, I still will probably say that it's fine for your character's weapons to be like that, but maybe without the shooting magic fireballs part of the staff lol. I'll make a final decision after it's been discussed by the group.

Definately looking good though :) This character seems like he'll be a great addition.

Okay, first off. I wrote this when I was half awake, so I'm sorry if things were left out. I was seeing stars at this point. And shit, did I add enchanted weapons? XDD Wow I really must've been hallucinating. I'll just tell you upfront the things I was missing. So sorry man, I was exhausted.

Bio;

Kaye has definitely taken "going separate ways" from everyone in his alliance very seriously. He was one of the first to leave out of pure annoyance of everyone else. For the last 100 years, he has actually integrated himself with human society quite well. Rarely does he bring his weapons with him out in the public. Since then, he has silently moved from place to place, so that his eternal life doesn't stand out to everyone else. He was always afraid to fall in love, so never has he attached himself to others. Heck, he even learned basic human skills and got himself jobs at places. Unfortunately, he hasn't made any friends due to his circumstances as a zodiac. Nevertheless, he will always own some pet with him on his travels. He has mainly targeted California, where the next Princess will be born. He is on his way there. No zodiac has seen him for this long period, not even once.. So they have no idea what he looks like.

Weapon Info

If enchanted weapons ARE allowed, I'd like to keep the swords. The staff... god I have no clue where that came from. So in this case, I'll keep the combining of weapons to be a staff, and the ultimate move is the elements coming together in one gigantic blast. But, he can only fire this once, and once fired, this could possibly plague him in a coma. It is only a last resort move, and in some moments many years ago, it nearly killed him on the spot.

Detail on Power

He is a psychic. If you are familiar with Sapphire from Steven Universe, it works like her's. She can witness multiple futures occurring, but in the end one destiny is chosen, and he must decide which foretelling he sees is correct. Unfortunately, he could see over dozens at once, causing internal problems he conceals. And predicting battle, I was too vague. Again, I was seeing stars, sorry for that. XD If he were to foresee war within the next three days, he could see how many different ways the soldiers would try to take him down. Then he could predict what weapons to bring, and where to go to keep safe. From concentration in battle, he most likely couldn't predict your every move like an OP bastard XDD.

I prefer not to add a "Likes/Dislike's" list. Because it feels like I'm writing a groceries list about my character. It just sucks creativity from me. XD I think you get the jist of Kaye though. I hope. If I still need to be specific, I'll try the best I can.

Thanks for being honest with me!

Lol no worries I do that all the time too XD Thanks for being so quick to add the rest of the information ^_^

The power makes a lot more sense now, and if you're basing it off that of a preexisting character then that should work out fine (I usually assume that preexisting characters have reasonable limitations put in place, especially in good shows like Steven Universe). Plus you seem to have thought things through really thoroughly, so I'm sure you'll  utilize  your characters power responsibly :D

Yeah, we'll figure out if enchanted weapons should be a thing XD With this crowd, the answer will most likely be yes. Still, it won't hurt to put it to a vote.

I also don't like the likes/dislikes thing much. I included it since that was part of the original rp character sheet and it did add to the characterization in some cases. That said, you were really thorough with your personality, and even had some likes/dislikes already included in that section, so I'm fine with you leaving that part out :)

Your character is accepted. Just hold off on using enchanted weapons until we determine if they should be a thing ;)  We'll probably decide that prior to the rp starting anyways.

Lol no worries I do that all the time too XD Thanks for being so quick to add the rest of the information ^_^

The power makes a lot more sense now, and if you're basing it off that of a preexisting character then that should work out fine (I usually assume that preexisting characters have reasonable limitations put in place, especially in good shows like Steven Universe). Plus you seem to have thought things through really thoroughly, so I'm sure you'll  utilize  your characters power responsibly :D

Yeah, we'll figure out if enchanted weapons should be a thing XD With this crowd, the answer will most likely be yes. Still, it won't hurt to put it to a vote.

I also don't like the likes/dislikes thing much. I included it since that was part of the original rp character sheet and it did add to the characterization in some cases. That said, you were really thorough with your personality, and even had some likes/dislikes already included in that section, so I'm fine with you leaving that part out :)

Your character is accepted. Just hold off on using enchanted weapons until we determine if they should be a thing ;)  We'll probably decide that prior to the rp starting anyways.

No problem. XDD If anything I apologize for my embarrassing insomnia flash there. You see, I don't sleep for days on end, and to be frank? I literally came up with him on the spot. If I actually thought him through to the fullest, his backstory would be as long as a damn novel. Most of my characters are on the spot, I admit it. It's probably a bad thing I don't plan out my characters from years ago. I've had a Libra who was open and social, In the end it's honestly better if I don't plan them out from the beginning. I like to be flexible, and if I force myself to follow a character I've made many weeks ago, I might not be able to pull off that personality at that moment. You get what I'm saying? Because I halfway don't and I'm barely managing to stay awake to type. :D  Shocking part is I'm not nearly as creative when I'm fully awake. So, if you see a screw up here and there with names, or I'm forgetting something. Promise you I'm not a noob to rp, or book writing. I've been at it for 7 years. It's just I am most likely delirious behind the screen. Thanks for understanding.

~The Hardcore Night-Owl, DustyLeaves.

10 minutes ago, DustyLeaves said:

No problem. XDD If anything I apologize for my embarrassing insomnia flash there. You see, I don't sleep for days on end, and to be frank? I literally came up with him on the spot. If I actually thought him through to the fullest, his backstory would be as long as a damn novel. Most of my characters are on the spot, I admit it. It's probably a bad thing I don't plan out my characters from years ago. I've had a Libra who was open and social, In the end it's honestly better if I don't plan them out from the beginning. I like to be flexible, and if I force myself to follow a character I've made many weeks ago, I might not be able to pull off that personality at that moment. You get what I'm saying? Because I halfway don't and I'm barely managing to stay awake to type. :D  Shocking part is I'm not nearly as creative when I'm fully awake. So, if you see a screw up here and there with names, or I'm forgetting something. Promise you I'm not a noob to rp, or book writing. I've been at it for 7 years. It's just I am most likely delirious behind the screen. Thanks for understanding.

~The Hardcore Night-Owl, DustyLeaves.

Weird how the most creativity seems to come at 2-4 am while sleep deprived lol. I'm fairly similar, so don't worry about it :)  Do whatever works best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back