• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Arva: Tides of Darkness [IC] [Closed]

After journeying through the forest with such a peculiar method, Cain found himself quite lightheaded Unlike Joony, who was quite exhilarated to be back home. Going deeper and deeper, the atmosphere started to become more foreign or phantasmic for it was different from the land they came from as it gave off a calming aura through the breeze of the trees and the stillness of the waters.

A few moments later, Joony became quite skittish as they stumble upon a house which Cain assumed to be his home due to the woodling's reaction. As Joony knocked, a horned elf gently opened the door and welcomed the company.

Cain knew nothing of the being's intentions but it may seem that they are pure. "Quite likely." Cain responded, "I'm sure the atmosphere of this place helped us calm down quite a bit. That aside, may I ask why our presence is requested in such a strange place?" he asked.

"Quite likely." Cain responded, "I'm sure the atmosphere of this place helped us calm down quite a bit. That aside, may I ask why our presence is requested in such a strange place?"

"Well, as soon as I heard that Jirin had his hands on you all I had to act rather quickly to get you out. Fortunately it seems my bluff worked rather well." the elf would respond, shortly followed by Joony's own boasting. "I am a good actor." he said with a proud grin, bringing out a chuckle from the elvish woman before she looking back at the group rather quickly.

"I do apologize, where are my manners? I am Ellas, keeper of this sacred grove."

There were only the smallest publications of the possibility of the gates (and the realms they breached into) among Da'Vost's kin. For that reason he chose to stay silent and commit all that he saw to memory so that he could relay it to the Archivists to add to those volumes. Sure to follow the advice of Joony, he kept himself and Lanya on the path while being attentive but observant. How he desired to uproot an ethereal specimen for study, yet he knew such a move would be ill-advised and exercised restraint.

Once in the garden proper, the Fateseeker bowed gently to the elf-like woman before them. "No stress at all, only wonder." he crooned, rising once again. "We thank you for your hospitality. I am Da'Vost, Fateseeker of the South Spire."

"From another spire? Some of your kin from this land came through here a few days ago..." Ellas remarked, prompting Hughing to speak up out of concern. "What do you mean came through? Don't your kin stay at their spires?" he asked with a raised eyebrow first to Ellas and then to the Aervis. She looked at the two of them for a moment before widening her eyes in shock. "Oh... you didn't know."

With a look of pity she moved her attention to Da'Vost and shook her head solemnly. "The spire here... it has been destroyed."

Last edited:
The Fateseeker widened his eyes, stunned before a shaky hand grasped below the collar of his own robes to steady his erratic breathing. "... Destroyed?! That... This is unprecedented!" Da'Vost proclaimed, his beak clacking shakily with his nerves. All of the history, artifacts, and knowledge within - who knows what had happened to it! Yet that paled in comparison to... "My kin! You said they came through here? So there were survivors? How many escaped?"

Frantic questioning aside his hand went to above his beak, starting to postulate to himself and soon gesticulating with his hands in wild accompaniment. "The Spires have stood since the inception of our kind! While we are few in number it would take a considerable army to see them to ruin. A far grander army than most kingdoms can muster!" Da'Vost explained, his head pivoting among the group as he searched their faces. "This is... it is... terrible..." With that he suddenly became quite dejected, arms drooping to his sides as he took a deep breath.

"No entity of earth or cosmos persists indefinitely. Even stars die when they make their last cycle. I had always known that a Spire may fall... I just hoped to never see it in any future timeline, let alone my lifetime..."

Last edited:
So there were survivors? How many escaped?

"Only a few dozen from those that came... no more than that. I'm sorry to be the bearer of grim news." Ellas spoke to Da'Vost, placing a hand on his shoulder, Lanya in the meantime gripping to Da'Vost's leg to support him as best as she could with her own worried look. "But know I sent them to safe harbor in the north. Although the elves of the Altissian Republic have always been rather isolated they do heed my words." She tried to sound as reassuring as she could, but given the situation it seemed rather terrible as to what had transpired to Da'Vost's kin. Hughin in the meantime looked down in frustration and gritted our teeth: "Fuck."

"What do we do now? What does that mean?" Arnas asked aloud, both confused and somewhat frightened as he had the thought as to what it meant enter his mind.

"It means we're fucked, Arnie." Zakala replied rather bluntly as she punched the bridge of his nose groaned in anger. "Our ticket home is gone."

"Perhaps not. Altissia may be able to aid you... although I fear your window is rapidly closing given the current situation." Ellas spoke up afterwards.

"What do you mean?" Hughin replied rather quickly with a tone of grave concern, "Those creatures we fought before?"

"Yes. And more it's not just one race, it's many and they're flooding in for war. I know not from where or how but wherever they touch, the land dies and it reeks of a foul magic I haven't seen before."

"... Do you know if the Sage survived? Is he still among us?" Da'Vost asked Ellas finally after some quiet moments of pondering in his part. Depending on how much of it was ruined, there still may be a chance to rebuild once their enemies were repelled. As Lanya hugged him he reached a hand down to her shoulder, patting to give her reassurance that he will be okay. Now was the time for the Fateseeker to gather information and plan.

"Friends, I must admit something to you that I swore to myself to never disclose." Da'Vost spoke up soon after some inner arguing with himself, turning on his heels to address the company as a whole. "I joined the company for a reason, guided by fate but to an end I could not disclose. It is the task of a Fateseeker to pursue the visions of the future they are constantly assailed with, piecing together their meanings to be in the right place and time to enact the will of the Aether."

"Time is... complex. Twisting paths with many crossroads, events steering to new ones in a cascade of consequences and decisions, collectively decided based on every living being in the cosmos. For that reason it is often forbidden for my caste to disclose our visions, as the more variables we add the more or less likely things come to pass."

The Aervis twitches his head about while taking another deep breath. "The visions I receive are of an utter calamity. The world aflame, chaos all around as deafening roars bellow and quake the ground. I know not the crucial details - yet what I can clearly see in the visions are your faces and the company's banner. Whatever is to transpire: our fates are intertwined."

Da'Vost clasps his hands together, bowing his head rather deeply to all of his allies. "This enemy... I deeply fear that they are the orchestrators of this apocalypse. To destroy a Spire is no paltry task, and we have seen the foul magics they unleash upon the world. It is my duty to use my gifts from the Aether to do everything in my power to stop it, for the whole world is at stake..." Slowly he rolled his shoulders back, looking among the group yet again as he scanned their faces. "I know not what comes next. But I think we must journey to Altissia and prepare to do everything we can to repel these foes before their reach extends beyond Penigros."

Happy with yourself now Eida? Looking around, Ellass' words sounded round her head. She let out a small laugh. "So were all dead, that's what you're saying." Eidunn sighed, the strange aura of the grove putting her on edge. "And you thought you'd tell us this now?" She said, turning to look at Da'Vost. "Bit late, dont you think?" She finished, her hands turning white as she clenched them into fists.

"I just want to go home." She finally admitted, taking a seat on a rather large root poking out of the ground. "If the worlds going to burn, I'd like to burn in somewhere I know." She sighed, placing her head into her hands.

"Do not blame him." Waylond spoke after a long silence. The knight understood little of a sage's work, but he understood being bound by rules and oaths, he also knew that fate was not set in stone. "He's been bound by his own set of codes he must follow and they have a reason to exist from what master Da'Vost says. Understanding what the future holds is always a gamble, but if we were to act differently, we would likely not be in the visions to begin with."

"Ser, doesn't the knowledge of the company being in the vision influnece it as well?" Pottrey aked rather confused. He started overthinking the details and was getting off track from what's important.

"I do not know squire and that is beyond both our minds to comprehend and to think about." Waylond turned his attention back to the others "If we are to stand against the coming doom, then I suggest we move soon. As well as finding better equipment. I'm not exactly with my full armor here."

"... Do you know if the Sage survived? Is he still among us?"

"I do not know, I'm sorry." Ellas spoke, "When I saw the spire for myself I saw it had been utterly devastated."

Hughin stared at Da'Vost after his revelation for a few moments before taking a few steps away from the main group and faced towards the calm waters of the nearby lake as he figured out what exactly to do. He was deathly quiet at his mind raced on what exactly to do in this scenario. An apocalypse? War? We are way out of our pay grade here. What exactly are we supposed to do? were the first thoughts to enter his mind as he looked into the waters and observed the minnows swimming closely to the shores. Arnas was a bit more optimistic as he looked at Da'Vost for a moment before speaking up: "Seeing the future... well... what you saw is only just a vision right? That outcome can be avoided?" he asked with urgency which prompted a scoff from Zakala as she sat down with her back against a nearby tree.

"I get you have a code to follow, Da'Vost, but maybe your code sucks if it involves getting people around you into danger." she commented with a tone of anger in her voice as she glared at the Aervis. This sudden spike of hostility surprised Arnas as he looked at Zakala with shock before quickly retorting back to her. "Hey! Lay off him Zee, he-"

"Lay off him? Are you fucking kidding me Arnas?" Zakala quickly spoke, cutting the young man off as she quickly stood up. "We are stranded here, on some godsforsaken land without any help or anyone knowing where we are as we are being hunted down by some monsters from whatever void they crawl out of and we were practically almost fed to a bloodsport just recently by a GIANT MONKEY. We are OUT OF OUR DEPTH HERE IN EVERY WAY!" she ranted while jabbing a finger at Arnas' chest in frustration, "And to think this all could probably have been avoided had we known what exactly we were getting ourselves into... oh Avena help me. You're so damnably naive Arnas. This isn't some storybook adventure for us, we are in danger."

"You think I don't know that!?" Arnas shouted back, "But we're here now and that is what matters, we're not just gonna run away! Not when everything we know is in trouble. Isn't it our obligation by being in this position that we have to do what we can?"

"ENOUGH." Hughin shouted from where he stood, still facing the lake. Arnas and Zakala quickly turned to see him breath in heavily with a mixture of frustration as well as acceptance as he turned around to the group. "We will travel north as light dawns tomorrow, we get to this 'Altissia' and warn them of what's coming. Then we get our ride back... and we have to warn everyone else at home too." Both his lieutenants, as well as the rest of the company, were quiet as Hughin looked at them all and sighed once more. "That's what we can do."

"The journey will take weeks on foot. I will try to find a gate for you to use that will shorten that journey." Ellas spoke out, intent on helping. "In the meantime, recuperate yourselves here. You are all welcome to stay. As for you knight, I can fashion armor from the Ironbark trees of these woods."

"You can fashion it out of moss and I'd still wear it as long as it protects as steel does." Waylond had heard legends of forests of unfellable trees, who's bark could withstand everything short of mythrill blades. Looks like there was some truth hidden among the old tales.

Aureal felt giddy and excited as he looked around the canopy of trees that surrounds them as they followed the woodling. The Elf had read fables and myths about the 'gates' that Joony mentioned, but after venturing through multiple forests back home, he hadn't encountered one yet. Though, that may change right now as Joony disappeared when he entered the gate. It took a lot of patience to stop Aureal from just running through the gate. Luckily enough, he knew the risks and carefully entered along with the company.

The garden was beautiful. Aureal was almost left behind as he was too distracted by everything. He wanted to explore the garden, to immerse himself and to get lost in the middle of it. He wouldn't mind staying here for eternity. But unfortunately, they have to move on. When the woodling introduced them to Ellas, Aureal decided to blend into the surroundings and let his companions 'interrogate' her. The news were... unpleasant to say the least. Aureal sympathized with Da'Vost and what happened to his kin, but at the same time dread started pooling in his stomach. The Elf didn't expect to be a part of something big and dangerous. Though, his life was already in danger the moment he agreed to join the company. Aureal agreed with Zakala's sentiments but at the same time, he couldn't just do nothing and let the apocalypse run amok. The Elf remembered the putrid green crystal that defiled the land and the malicious orb that sits on Jirin's collection as he made up his mind. He will help. Nodding along Hughin's plans, Aureal approached Ellas to ask his questions.

"Will the entrance to the Garden open up for anyone who seeks for it?" Aureal asked. He wanted to know if he can return to this place in the near future, probably live here for the rest of his days. "Also, Joony mentioned a name. It was Laeto, I think? Who are they exactly?" Aureal was curious about the one that can make even the Monkey King hesitate.

"Will the entrance to the Garden open up for anyone who seeks for it?"

"If it were that easy, it would be difficult for me to protect the Garden would it not?" Ellas replied with a smile, "The Garden isn't... manifest per se. It is an extension of the Grœnnfold, the realm of life, made only somewhat situated in the mortal plane. Getting to it... is a different matter entirely. The path through the Grœnnfold is very specific and only very few ever knew this, as was the case for the druids of old... although sadly it seems I am the only one left of such practices. As for Laeto... well, although Jirin might be King of the Monkeys, even he defers to the King of the Wild Gods. As the others also follow him, Laeto keeps an order here... a rather different approach than the one taken by the children of Regalis who remain isolated in the plane of Acarah, bound by whatever archaic laws they've made themselves slave to."

"What's Acarah?" Arnas asked rather curiously, "Never heard of it."

"Well... it has different names among the races of the world. The men of the north call it the Halls of Valor, men of the Vale and Riverlands call it the Heavens... us elves call it the land of eternal light, and so on."

"Whoa now hang on, now you're saying that the Heavens are real now?" Hughin cut in rather quickly with a rather surprised look on his face, "I'm not rather religious, so this strikes me as pretty big news."

"It's not as your religions would accurately define what Acarah is and how it works. Your own representations and depictions of a higher power, while based in some fact, is skewed to near fantasy to match your own peoples' beliefs and views."

Last edited:
The news Da'vost brought was heavy as Cain did not expect such a burden to fall on to the group's hands. He then started to remember the warning that was given to him. "This links to the warning the hooded stranger spoke of, perhaps heading to Altissia truly is our best option right now." Cain spoke. "Perhaps this stranger I met could be one of your kind?" He said as he faced Da'vost.

Da'Vost was clairvoyant in a sense, though he did not need such power to be able to expect reactions such as Eidunn's and Zakala's. Each time he motioned his beak to speak he was cut off by the swelling arguments and hysteria. When Pottrey asked a quite valid question the Aervis kept it on his mind to answer once things quieted down somewhat. Yet with the argument between Zakala and Arnas that opportunity did not seem like it would come, his head stooping lower in disappointment before Hughin broke it up and disclosed his plan. "I thank you, sir. Warning the other nations is a wise step."

"Indeed, the visions I receive influence the flow of time." the Aervis confirms to Pottrey. "They may either be terribly significant or so insignificant that my kin may drive themselves mad in their search for a vision's deeper meaning when it does not exist." During his explanation, he scans the company while his hands nervously fold over themselves.

Soon after the location of the Garden was disclosed, which got the Fateseeker to tilt his head about inquisitively in quick motions as he looked at the realm from this new angle. "Yes... an extension of the realm of life that is... nestled in the mortal plane. Quite fascinating. Our texts do speak of it and both Acarah, though we Aervis have very different definitions of what the Heavens are. The Aether is not of a separate plane, it is where we reside. An ancient power that manifests from the physical realm..."

His neck turned to Cain as he mentioned a hooded figure, getting Da'Vost to ponder for a few moments. "It is... certainly possible. With Fateseekers there are too numerous factors to be sure, unfortunately. If he was there to warn you because of his vision specifically, perhaps his job is done or only just beginning. Yet, if he wasn't as tall as I am and you had trouble hearing the sound of his beak - he may have been a different kind of creature entirely."

Hughin looked at Da'Vost for a moment before scoffing, "Guess I should've gone to church then." he remarked jokingly, "Alright everyone we'll set up here for the night. We leave first thing in the morning." he then spoke aloud, walking out to one of the patches of golden grass near Ellas' residence and began to set down his equipment with everyone else following suit shortly after. Within the hour did everyone settle down and start to relax and, with help from Ellas, got a small campfire going for the group to use. In the meantime, Joony wandered about to collect fruits from bushes and eggs from nearby birds for the group to eat.

As night fell on the Garden, the light of the moon and stars was bright enough to allow the grove to be well lit and reveal its beauty even in the hours without the sun. The golden grasses now seemed to be blades of silver coming from the grounds, the leaves of the trees gave off a blue glow, and many of the other plants in the area seemed to be more alive than they would be during the day remarkably enough.

In the meantime, Ellas beckoned Waylond to follow her to a small grove of grey trees not too far away. There was a particular shine to the wood that wasn't evident in normal wood which was evidence to the knight that this was the Ironwood that the druid had spoken of. She took a moment to look over the trees before settling on one and placed a hand on it, closing her eyes peacefully as she whispered a single word: "Eyhwa." The branches of this venerable tree began to move on their own as a result, climbing down level to where Waylond and Ellas stood before they began to entwine with each other to form connections and linkages to one another which vaguely resembled the human form.

At a steady pace, the form coalesced more and more until finally what appeared to be a full set of armor made from the trees themselves was left hanging by a few twigs in front of Waylond. "It shall be lighter than the armor of men, yet just as strong. May it serve you well in the fights to come."

Last edited:
The revelation that the Aervis spire of these alien lands had been destroyed was a shock because even with her own limited knowledge on the topic Eirana knew that such a siege would be no small feat. She tried to silently comfort Da'Vost to the best of her abilities by simply being near him and using faint magic to soothe and ease his mind. During the argument between Zakala and Arnas the Elf felt an urge to step in when Hughin took a firm stand and shared his plan.

Eirana could only nod. There wasn't much else to do or say, assuming that the threat was as bad as it was portrayed.

As darkness fell upon the Garden Eirana found herself by a large oak contemplating the recent events and, more importantly, the revelation that the Land of Eternal Light was indeed real. Such a thought brought comfort to her for that meant that her people did not spend their afterlife in complete and utter darkness. In a way it put her at ease, knowing that once her time came she would meet them yet again.

Eirana observed the oak she was standing by closely. Running her fingers alongside its bark-covered surface made her connect to it in a way that shouldn't be possible. She raised an eyebrow and looked upwards towards its leafy canopy. It almost feels as if this tree is alive.

She could feel its branches and roots grow ever-slowly. She could hear the wind howl through its leaves. She could feel the age of it. To her surprise, this particular oak seemed ancient. In fact its age must date back to hundreds of thousands of years.

"How is this possible?" Whispered Eirana.

Aureal immediately felt the pull of the garden once they left Ella's humble abode. He didn't notice the time pass as he was greeted by an entirely different view from what he had seen this morning. Different as it may be, the garden still felt the same, comforting and full of life. Aureal closed his eyes, opening himself to his surroundings. He released the tension from his body and let his magic run free, mingling with the garden as he introduced himself to the land. He hears the trees whisper to him as the cool night breeze travel through each branch and he feels the comforting gaze of the moon and stars as they lit the ground below, guiding his every step. The garden knew of Aureal for the first time.

With Aureal's new sense of familiarity with the land, the garden's pull is much more stronger than before. The call for adventure, accompanied by his own sense of wanderlust envelops Aureal's body and he found himself walking further away from camp and deeper into the woods. The noise and chatter of the rest of the company slowly disappeared behind him and was replaced by a comfortable silence, with the occasional rustling of leaves on the background. Aureal doesn't know where he is going but he is sure that he is going in the right direction at the same time. A small part of his brain is protesting, insisting that he was in an unknown land and that he should return back to the others, but it was drowned out by the alluring calls of the garden. Aureal continued on walking in a trance-like manner as he slowly comes closer to what is calling out to him.

Waylond took the helmet from the branches and inspected it. The ironbark was light as a leaf, but looked durable. One by one, he put on each piece as they fit perfectly and comfortably on him. It was as if he was wearing shirt rather than a suit of armor. When everything was ready he turned to Ellas. The knight dropped down to one knee.

"I thank you my lady for the gifts you have bestowed on me and my comrades. When we take the fight to these invaders my sword will sing your name in reverence to it."

Aureal's wanderlust brought him to explore more of the Garden as he walked through its strange flora that densely populated the entire grove. The sights were majestic to a Wood Elf such as him, but a particular bush caught his eye as he walked near it. Looking closer at it he noticed that the berries that sprouted from its branches seemed to have the complexity of polished silver that shined under the moonlight. Taking one berry in his hand and squeezing it he also noticed that, rather than give off juice, it crumbled into a powder that spread into the air. Although it wasn't intentional, the smell to Aureal was rather sweet and filled him with a renewed strength. Seeing the value of this, the elf would gently pick off berries from the bush until he had a decent amount and stored them in a free pouch of his for use later.

As Eirana looked over the ancient oak she was under, she felt something else come from the tree. At first it was hard to describe what exactly the feeling was, due to how faint and ambiguous it was in the first place, but in seconds it became apparent that it was leading her somewhere. As she followed this feeling, circling the large barked trunk of the oak, she found herself stop suddenly as the feeling dissipated from her. Confused, Eirana would look around for a few moments before noticing a low hanging branch right above her. Hanging from it was a peculiar acorn that, unlike ones that someone would be familiar with normally, radiated a rather powerful aura as its dark brown coating with a golden top made it apparent that this was no normal seedling.

Waylond's chivalric showing made the druid blush a bit as she looked over the knight for a moment. "I can assure you, ser knight, that you need not revere me." Ellas replied rather gently as she gave a subtle nod to the man before walking over to where the group had set up camp for the night. Those that hadn't wandered off to take a look around were sitting about either relaxing or doing something to pass the time. Da'Vost was discussing the matter of spells with Lanya, Hughin was sharpening a sword, and so on. But what caught Ellas' eye was Eidunn, who was sitting about rather dejectedly in regards to the whole situation that she found herself in. The druid would approach her and crouch next to her, looking her over for a moment before speaking out: "What troubles you, young one?" Ellas asked with concern.

Staring down at the grass inbetween her feet, Eidunn let out a small laugh, her hair falling haphazardly down. "I dont know where I am. We've been moving for days, fighting and dragging our way forward." Letting out a sigh, she looked up, glancing around at the people littered around the clearing. "Don't know if you can tell, but I'm not like them, I can't swing swords or cast magic." She continued, her tone getting darker the longer she talked. "I'm about as far away from home I can get, and everything on this continent wants us dead. So quite a lots troubling me." She finished, smiling up at the elf in front of her. "But I'm the one who stepped on that boat, this was all my fault..." Stopping for a second, Eidunn paused, leaning back. "My heads never felt so, empty, before, where exactly are we?"

Ellas listened to what Eidunn had to say, staying quiet as she spoke and let her air the concerns and worries out. "You're in the Garden, a small pocket of the realm of life manifested in the mortal world." Ellas replied rather gently, "Perhaps you can't fight like a warrior, or be as strong as a venerable mage... but you've made it here, haven't you? Despite the odds that face you and those you walk with, you all have made it here and that says something about you does it not? Perhaps the wheels of fate brought you here for a reason, for even the smallest of people can do the greatest of feats. You might not believe in yourself, but you should believe in your group and your friends."

Ellas gave a soft smile to Eidunn before looking up to a nearby tree and extending her hand out towards it as if beckoning it. A small gust of wind quickly knocked off a large amount of leaves that swirled about and gentle floated over to where Ellas was before quickly formulating itself rather quickly into a large cloak that floated in the air next to Eidunn before the druid gently grabbed it and presented it to Eidunn. "Let this cloak help protect you in your adventures to come. You will be light on your feet and swift as a hare." she said with a smile.

How could Valentina describe what had just happened to her, because ever since her old companions showed up, she's been "sitting on the back of the carriage", not wanting to disturb the peace of the Monkey King's realm and get his attention and yet here they are, how does she get into these situations without any manner of consent? Always an spectator to other people mistakes that somehow also affect her. Such is life. She thought for a moment, now they were standing in the middle of some magical woods in front of a woman with horns after being... guided? led? by some weird little fairy thing, or at least she thinks it's a fairy.

The woman with horns was stunning to look at but Valentina learned her lesson, she's in place to flirt with Godly beings, it's didn't exactly work well with the Monkey King. She didn't really pay attention to what she or what anyone was saying, she just looked around the beautiful woods until it was time to camp. "So!" said Valentina while laying near the fire, playing her trusting lute. "...we are far away aren't we?" she said with a broken grin, as if she were trying to hold another emotion of creeping in. "Ugh, by the Gods, I was eating pasta one day and then I get tricked into becoming the unwilling spectator to a mad gods little game and now I'm... here... wherever here is... santa madre, perché mi succede sempre!" she simply rested her head on the beautiful grass beneath her, sighing profusely.

With his etiquette duties complete, Waylond got back up on his feet and walked back to where the rest were resting. He really didn't need for the theatrics, but he learned a little flair goes a long way in helping people remember you. And it looked like he would be remembered fondly. He took off his helm so it wouldn't obstruct his face while talking to the others. Pottrey looked rather impressed with the armor as he hadn't seen anything like it before. Placing the helmet on the ground next to him, Waylond rested by the fire and listened.

"Could be worse." He answered to Valentina "We could be running into more of the invaders."

While the members of the company went on to tend to their own needs, Cain decided to venture around the garden as he recollects his thoughts in regards to the problems afoot. Danger has been so frequent for the group to the point that Cain started to realize how spontaneous and perplexing adventures could be, so he took this as a chance to relax himself before he faces danger once again. As he went deeper within the land, he started to feel a cool breeze flow to his side accompanied with the sound of gently rippling waters. This feeling beckoned him to come, thus following the breeze with the sound as his guide.

After a few minutes of walking, Cain began to catch sight of a clear river, flowing in an endless stream. He then walked towards the end of the river, took off his shoes, folded the end of his pants, and placed his feet in the waters. His eyes began to feel heavy as he gave in to the secure feeling of the garden, letting both the wind and water pass by him.

while in such a relaxing state, he began to open his eyes and caught himself looking where the sky meets with the garden's horizon in which he took in with great appreciation, however, something at the corner of his sight began to glint which revealed that something must've been reflecting under the water. His curiosity for the object caused him to stand up and search as it was surely begging to be found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back