• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Arva - Recruitment Thread (*OPEN - 1 Slot*)

joshuadim

the writer
unknown.png

(Please read the thread beforehand in its entirety)

In the year 1578 of the First Era, tensions brew throughout the world during a tenuous period of peace. The Riverlands burn as its two greatest kingdoms clash, the Valley is in a tenuous peace between the realms of men and demons as the Empire of Strathgarde advances its ambitions and eyes its neighbors, the North bleeds with warlordism, and many regions of the eastern world find themselves in petty squabbles. And worse yet, rumors have surfaced of a dark force emerging from the mysterious continent of Pengiros that would threaten all. Yet through all this, some would see opportunity to sell their sword to the highest bidder and make a profit from this mess...

You will be playing as a newly recruited member of Hughin's Sellsword Company, a mercenary group based out of the town of Gwell within the Riverlands. From there, you will go from taking a simple job that ends up becoming a globe-trotting adventure in the face of insurmountable odds and great trials that lay themselves before you. Now is the time to make your mark on the world.

Prior to Joining:
PLEASE check the below linked threads as to the quality and type of writing that will be expected for the most part for this RP. If something like this interests you, feel free to join so that we can discuss further details on your application.

Character Creation:
IMPORTANT: Prior to creating a character, discuss with me the character you wish to make so we can sort everything out beforehand.
There will be a limited number of slots that are open for joining this RP as to not overcrowd the field.

General guidelines are as follows:
-No anime portraits/pictures. I am trying to keep a semi-consistent artstyle across the board as to keep immersion.
-No lore-breaking/overpowered characters. This is discussed further with me in regards to what you specifically want to create.
-No inappropriate lore/characters/etc. (i.e. nothing lewd or offensive)

Posting Conduct:
-Under NO circumstances will there be flaming or harassment either OOC or IC and I will tolerate neither.
-No metagaming/powergaming.
-This is primarily a PvE game, with special exceptions for PvP should both parties agree to it and is run by me.
-Long periods of inactivity will lead to you being booted from the game and your character being brought under my own control.
-As GM, my will is the will of the universe in this game. New rules can be implemented on the fly when needed.

Additional Questions?

Current Player List:
Dmaster
EdwardDewey98
CaptainFizzgig

Breadman
Adobe
Native Hunter
Viper Actual
Auda

Pending Applications:

-----------------

Lore:

Information on characters, realms, etc. can be found in the above linked wiki.

Last edited:
Bumping to inform people that there are now 2 new slots for this RP.

DM me on RPNation to start an application!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back