• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Artworks by MadArtist

Do you like my art?

• Yeah!

• Not really..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello. I'm MadArtist and i'll be willing to share some of my digital drawings to you all. I might at some point consider taking requests as well in the future in case anyone should be interested. My artstyle certainly still needs a lot of improvement which is why i have to practice further. But for now, please have a look at my drawings!

Here are my drawings from last year, 2016:
full

full

full

full

full

Drawings from 2017, this year (So far not a lot):
full

full

That's all for now. I will hopefully upload new artworks for this thread sometime later.

Hello. I'm MadArtist and i'll be willing to share some of my digital drawings to you all. I might at some point consider taking requests as well in the future in case anyone should be interested. My artstyle certainly still needs a lot of improvement which is why i have to practice further. But for now, please have a look at my drawings!

Here are my drawings from last year, 2016:
full

full

full

full

full

Drawings from 2017, this year (So far not a lot):
full

full

That's all for now. I will hopefully upload new artworks for this thread sometime later.

I'd have to agree with the above comment!
Quite the talent with art you have.
Never give it up.

Look at you, drawing those hands and what not. Hands are so hard for me, I bow down to you.

now who is this aesthetic kid

Ur shading is.., like.., what I actually aspire for IT FITS THE SKETCHY LINES and the whole semi realism thing rattles my cages it's so good

keep üp the good work yo!!!!!!!

Nice artwork! I've tried to develop a style like that for the longest time, but sadly, it looks like I just can't. :(

Out of curiosity, do you do requests? I could challenge you. That is, if you're okay with going out of the 'human' spectrum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back