• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Artwork Needed for Possible Youtube Series

Revna Eris

Overachiever
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, I am a Trash Panda. I am possibly going to be doing a YouTube series, and need artwork for it. Of course, I understand stuff such as time constraints, work/school, and so forth. Things you should know;

I don't have money, which means if you do this I cannot pay you. This is just a thing for fun, but I also want possible viewers to enjoy it too, which is the purpose of the artwork.
-
This is based within the fandom of Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) and uses quite a few OCs of mine, which means that while I do have face claims and descriptions the only solid characters would be those in the manga/anime itself
-
You WILL be credited for doing the work (obviously) the only thing I ask is that you try your hardest. I'm not too picky, so that shouldn't be an issue.
-
Like I said before I understand time constraints, however, unless you notify me it will take longer, I would like for some of the art requested done within a month to two months.
However, since I am looking for some voice actors a couple have asked for reference photos of my OCs and they want an actual result instead of a face claim, understandably, I would like for those to be done in 3-4 weeks
-
I also am looking for music, and as previously noted voice actors, however art is my MAIN concern right now. You can ask any further questions here or in a PM, whichever you prefer.

Hmmm
I might be interested in doing this... I've needed a project to do. But I haven't watched Black Butler before, IDK if that's an issue. [I have in the past wanted to check it out, maybe now is a good time to do so]

Hmmm
I might be interested in doing this... I've needed a project to do. But I haven't watched Black Butler before, IDK if that's an issue. [I have in the past wanted to check it out, maybe now is a good time to do so]

It's not really an issue for anything except if you were interested in doing the voice acting bit. However, the voice acting wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't a character canon to the manga/anime. Otherwise, I'm not too picky art wise there are plenty of pictures of the canon characters to go off as a reference if you need it.

Nah I'd make a terrible voice actor, my voice is hideous. Ha
I'm more interested in the art aspect.

Ooh, I know that you've stated that art is your main concern at this moment in time but I have to admit, voice acting sounds interesting! ^^ Though I have to ask, are you looking for people with prior experience?

Ooh, I know that you've stated that art is your main concern at this moment in time but I have to admit, voice acting sounds interesting! ^^ Though I have to ask, are you looking for people with prior experience?

Not necessarily, the only thing I ask regarding the voice acting is that you are willing to learn and take constructive criticism.

I only need 2 more voice actors! One role is an adult male who can do a French accent, and one who can play a 6 year old girl.

Last edited:
I can do some art design, but no animation...

Still looking for artists. I know it's a lot of time and money to do art for such a project like this and it I could pay I would but I can't at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back