• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Artist Looking for some Inspiration! (BNHA, Fallout, Original Plots!)

strmct

k5WlPCfnIi2exkdJT4TKTKc9LQT2_Ad0MKLJsMA9hi3YAT0H5z-iHPcLi0lHxAqmE7ebebvka9EWkAjkHXtYrYoDpYv4W3cHmhXTzTfNq70AbkB63pDLuFxCUhDKBetXLRXY4p-G

Howdy there!

My name is Pony, I’m a 25+ year old freelance artist in the CST. I’m basically always looking for new partners to RP with because it helps so greatly with my creative process. Nothing makes me want to draw & improve my skills more than a good roleplay. I will provide a link to my art/OC's if you introduce yourself and I think we'd be a suitable match! I’m always online and my availability/energy to RP is pretty consistent at the moment. I try to reply at least once every day, but sometimes I get swamped and my replies fall to once every 2-3 days instead. I will tell you if I have things going on!

I’ve been roleplaying for about a decade and a half, and my writing is advanced/literate. My post length can vary, usually 2-3 paragraphs on average. I try to be attentive in my writing and put effort into it - it is very important that I don’t disappoint my partner! I also love OOC and would love to chat about whatever reminds me of our OCs or pairings.. To make a friend as well as establish a good RP partnership would be ideal!

RP Preferences:
  • I will only write with those who are 18+. 21+ is preferred. Do not lie about this.
  • I prefer to talk OOC and RP on Discord, but I will RP on site via PMs depending on your preference!
  • I only write with humanoid/human characters. No self-inserts, please!
  • Please do not send me stolen/edited art that you took without an artist’s permission.
  • Multi-paragraph, literate replies. Quality > quantity, though. I’m not a stickler for length.
  • Frequent (1+ a day, if not communicated otherwise) replies from both myself and you.
  • Third person, past tense.
  • I will write about any sort of person or pairing. (F, M, whatever!)
  • I fill my stories with exposition, side characters, and NPCs. Please collaborate with me!
  • FC hesitant & OC friendly. I prefer images of OCs not taken from an artist online without consent. -> Picky w/ OC and AUs, but I’ll absolutely take a look at whichever ones you’d like to send me! No BNHA OCs.
  • I'd prefer a romance subplot and eventually, a happy ending. I don't mind writing suffering, but I don't want everything to just be drowning in misery.
  • I only want to write romance as a subplot and with characters that have chemistry! -> I don’t want to write about pre-established relationships, crushes, etc.
    • For Fandoms: I prefer OCs or Canon x OC to be front and center, with other canon characters as background characters or NPCs to move the plot along.
    • I will not double Canon x OC anymore due to past experiences.

Themes/Plots I’m actively searching for:
In order from most wanted to least!

★ My Hero Academia! I’m wanting one of my OCs to be paired with canon characters (All Might, Aizawa, or Mirio in particular)
--> I have had many difficulties when trying to write and plot with potential partners’ OCs. For this reason, I am no longer looking to write with others’ OCs for this fandom. Sorry for any disappointment!

Weird Science/Sci-Fi! I’d like to write about a person having to do odd experiments to appease some sort of morally grey overlord.
--> Think Portal 2 vibes. I’d like a nice mix of dark & goofy for this one - or we can go as goofy/serious as you’d like!

A Supernatural Twist!/Ghost Stories! Think of a regular world with a hint of the supernatural.
--> Examples of this would be a story of a haunted house/hotel in a universe where such should be impossible. I like hauntings, curses, werewolves, vampires, etc.

Others:

Post-apoc (picky) • Fantasy (something like Skyrim/Fable) • Cyberpunk (not set in space)
--> Please feel free to tell me your ideas for these, but I might be picky!

=====

Thank you for checking my post out!

If you have any questions or are interested in checking out my characters, plots, or anything else, please send me a PM!
I'll respond to any comments as well, but I'd prefer PMs. I hope you all find your perfect RP partners asap! ❤

Last edited:
Bumping this again since I'm still looking for most of the things here! Please let me know if any of these catch your eye, thank you! <3

Another little bump! I've been getting PMs from people but they keep leaving the convo after I send more info and ghosting me -- not sure why that is happening but I'd really appreciate if folks would let me know if they're not interested rather than dipping out without following up! <3 Still very much looking for MHA plots as a priority. Thanks for looking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back