• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ART RP - sci-fi / fantasy where you draw your posts

I think I'll jump in if you're still accepting. Is there a deadline you had in mind for character sheets?

Could I join? I'd say I'm a pretty experienced digital artist myself. Also, do our characters have to be depicted as humans (like they're actually a human but in the VR world their avatar is a dragon)?

Could I join? I'd say I'm a pretty experienced digital artist myself. Also, do our characters have to be depicted as humans (like they're actually a human but in the VR world their avatar is a dragon)?
Yup. Make sure to check out the getting started section in the main thread!

As for your characters appearance,

Most users of the wish look human. Some might have an artifact that changes the way they look: A glove that turns your hand into tentacle, a headband that gives you cat ears or a helmet that halves your height. Stuff like that.

(limiting that to one physical alteration per character at the start. If you want something crazier, ask me and Ill probably ok it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back