• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Art practice dump!

hlm5fDz.png

I love how you portray color and light, especially when you're painting skin! These look great.

I love how you portray color and light, especially when you're painting skin! These look great.
Thank you! I really need to practice with drawing clothes... much easier to draw naked people lol! I also want to try and start drawing backgrounds! Have a long way to go but I feel like I’m at a good point as long as I can keep learning new things!

Spamming hearts bcos I love your art!!! The colour u do is so amazing aldjakdka the hair especially !! I'm in love with the purple girl you did. Do keep it up, will love to see u progress bcos so far these are amazing!!

Spamming hearts bcos I love your art!!! The colour u do is so amazing aldjakdka the hair especially !! I'm in love with the purple girl you did. Do keep it up, will love to see u progress bcos so far these are amazing!!
Thank you so much!! ;;;v;;; My style is super suuuper experimental rn... I don't know which direction to go. But thank you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back