• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

ART FOR YOUR OCS! {FREE}

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! :) It is very nice to meet you! Thanks for deciding to stop by!

Now, I'm not extraordinarily good in drawing, but I'm proud to say I'm not too shabby xD so I'd like to test my creations by making this thread :D so please take a look at these few points:

1. Post your character's bio below! As complete as possible, if you may :)

2. I shall do pencil sketches mostly (marker outlines and colouring if I'm in the mood :p)

3. Please wait. I have school, I have role plays too...I have a life basically xD I'll do what I can

4. I don't request payment as of now :) like I said, just checking my skills and practicing!

5. I can reject your requests. I'll tell you why though

6. Don't pressure me :< I need my time!

7. PM me if you want examples! :D

So what are you waiting for? Request away!

~~~

WAITING LINE:

1. Sibelle Grey

2. Ambela

Last edited by a moderator:
It may help if you added a skeleton for people to work with! Also, if you're doing mostly traditional art you should place this under traditional or requests. ;3

I do have interest, however! I'd like to see some examples if I may?

I'm kinda interested too, though I would like to see some examples like the people above me would just to see what your style is like.

It may help if you added a skeleton for people to work with! Also, if you're doing mostly traditional art you should place this under traditional or requests. ;3

I do have interest, however! I'd like to see some examples if I may?

Thanks for the advice! :) and I didn't see the prefix for traditional earlier (for some reason XD)  I will give them a skeleton later perhaps :D

As for examples, I shall PM you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back