• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Art dump... Go me...

Irakma

Lovable Mystery Man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So this is me placing some art I've done of characters in the past. I've definitely got a long way to improve, since everything's proportions are WAAAY off, but at least people can look at it and critique me mercilessly provide helpful feedback. So without further ado, here it goes.

WIN_20220105_12_44_42_Pro.jpg
So here is the first image. This one is based off of a character a friend has that I thought it would be fun to draw. I feel like I butchered it, but I've found out that humans are a HECK of a lot harder to draw. At least I had fun doing this one. Alright. Next up.

WIN_20220916_10_29_18_Pro (2).jpg
So this guy was the first actual drawing I did for my main OC, who is my namesake on this website. This one was when I realized that humans suck. I hate how hard it is to draw hair, even if I've learned since then. I didn't even bother giving him any coloring, I just gave up and started all over again with this next image.

WIN_20220917_19_54_48_Pro (2).jpg
So I know my camera quality is absolute trash, but I did start trying to blend different colors together so it'd look better. That, and the hair actually makes more sense than before, though I definitely need to work on things like the mouth and face in general. Placements were all over the place, and I feel like a toddler trying to draw, except there's no reassuring mother over my shoulder telling me I'm doing great. Wheee.... I love being 17.

Anyways, that's all I have saved on my computer right now. I'll post more if I find more art. See ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back