• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Fun art dump woohoo

I mean I can't pay the fee. This is why I don't like people who charge for art. They can just draw it and go on with life. Not trying to hate you.
I'm... Confused. If you dislike people who charge for art, do you dislike chefs who charge for food? Or writers that charge for their books? Game developers that charge for their games...?

I'd like to understand your opinion, but it simply doesn't make sense to me why you would be upset that a creator asks money for their work. I understand being frustrated if you can't pay for it, but the culpability for that doesn't fall on the creator's head...

uh, question !! do you do icons? or do you only do headshots and reference sheets? ;w;
I could try an icon! I've never done one before, so if you'd like to specify what you'd want in the icon itself, I could give it a shot for sure. Do you mean you'd like a piece of art to use as an avatar here or on other sites or do you mean something else by "icon"? Lol sorry just trying to make sure

I could try an icon! I've never done one before, so if you'd like to specify what you'd want in the icon itself, I could give it a shot for sure. Do you mean you'd like a piece of art to use as an avatar here or on other sites or do you mean something else by "icon"? Lol sorry just trying to make sure
umm!! i guess it could be 500 x 500? i don't want it to be too small of a canvas for you to work on!! it could be used on here or other sites if that's cool with you?

umm!! i guess it could be 500 x 500? i don't want it to be too small of a canvas for you to work on!! it could be used on here or other sites if that's cool with you?
Sounds great! I'll PM you for further details

this art. gives me. life. want to commission... but low on funds right now... aaaaaaAAA

Haha thank you! Well, keep me in mind if you get some extra money, if you'd like : P

I wanted to do some My Hero Academia fanart, and I love Dabi, so I finally drew him lol

I have stumbled yet again onto a wonderful art thread. I especially love Koi Boy Ren. It'd be neat to see a series of Koi people. Keep up the awesome work~

I have stumbled yet again onto a wonderful art thread. I especially love Koi Boy Ren. It'd be neat to see a series of Koi people. Keep up the awesome work~
Thanks! Ren is really fun to draw haha. I've been thinking about what other aquatic peoples might exist in whatever kind of world he lives in but idk

ohgoodlordyourartisgorgeous

im a broke high schooler rn but the moment i get ten bucks i am totally commissioning you. bookmarking this for later!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back