• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Fun art dump woohoo

PhoenixMire

ᛚᚨᚦᚢ:ᚹᛁᛞᚢᛉ:ᛖᚱᚦᛟ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyy what's up
I like doodling my OCs. ...And a lot of fandom stuff. Sometimes my commissions are open, but they aren't right now, so I'll just use this as a place to dump my art. d:

I do have a ko-fi if you feel up to donating to support my art! <3

Thanks for checking out my thread. c:

Last edited:
Definitely will be wanting some of your art once Christmas season is over ^-^

Awesome, thank you, I look forward to it!

I mean I can't pay the fee. This is why I don't like people who charge for art. They can just draw it and go on with life. Not trying to hate you.

I mean I can't pay the fee. This is why I don't like people who charge for art. They can just draw it and go on with life. Not trying to hate you.

I'm sorry but I do hope you realise that some people that draw, take a lot of time to practice and put a lot of hours into it. Thus, it's a skill they gain, and a job they get. I don't like people that don't understand that 'drawing something' is NOT just done in a few seconds and comes naturally.

... and you don’t have to buy it. Art isn’t a necessity. Art is really difficult and takes a lot of time, so of course I’m charging for it. My prices are really cheap too; I get paid way less than minimum wage for this. Again, you don’t have to buy it, but it’s perfectly reasonable for people to charge money for art.

And yes, your prices are way too cheap PotatoPhoenix! And I love your art. Keep it up. :D

I wasn't going for that type of response. I was just stating my clearly disliked opinion.

I wasn't going for that type of response. I was just stating my clearly disliked opinion.

I think people would be offended too if they trained for years to be, say, an engineer, or a tailor, and you go 'you don't deserve money for that.'

Gonna try to start dumping art here since I don't post my stuff nearly enough tbh
Here's an OC of mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back