• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital art but not really cause i'm still trying to improve (wouldn't mind doing comms)

Love your latest work, very creative!

wish.png

Hi! I got a new tablet and I'm trying to experiment with it + with different art styles! I wanted to draw a cute couple (cause im lonely h a h a ah aaaaa)

Ooooof. Your progress is amazing! The shading on your last piece is breath-taking, and those owls are gorgeous!!

Your style is really nice, I like it! I think you really have the potential to become a professional lineart artist someday.

Hey guys, I'm alive
pineapples1.pngtrust.png
droplet_fuzzy_nurse.png
^ This piece was made for a uhhhh art challenge, basically i had to design a character based off the words: "droplet, fuzzy, nurse"

wereallgonnadie_process1.pngwereallgonnadie_process2.pngwereallgonnadie_process3.png

friends_progress1.pngfriends_progress2.pngfriends_progress3.png

And now for DND art. This is from my very first campaign.

epithets_fallen.pngchaska.png
^ So these two are Maxwell and Chaska, members of a primordial race (the former's race having all died out). Maxwell was a sort of insane man riddled with guilt and a strong desire to turn back time. Chaska fucked up royally and made herself into the BBEG of our campaign's world. She had a patron- a demon named Augur- who often bullied her.
lee johnson.pngorion.pngriyav2.png
^ The first two of these three are Lee and Orion. Lee was a wizard half elf coming from the desert islands of Solaris (or the Rakkas). Orion was a wood(?) elf from the kingdom of Bluebell, who set out to find a worthy target to hunt. He was the only character in our game to not seriously fuck something up (until that one time he got infected with Phyrexian oil). The third drawing is of Riya, an NPC and one of the few of Maxwell's race that are still alive. She was our cleric.
saga.pngour party..png
The character drawn here is my baby Saga, a circle of land druid simic hybrid. She was happy and cheerful and really stupid. Like, she decided to touch a demonic orb (and thus binding? herself to a demon named Johan). A long time ago her parents threw her off a cliff and replaced her with a human child. She killed the child, fought 5 lawmages and made a tactical fuckup that ended up killing Lee, was shunned by Maxwell, and was finally executed.

I've been incredibly slowly working on an art piece of our party, but motivation is hard to come by haha

this is a lazy animation i did for a theatre / art assignment. I've found that animation is not my passion but i still wanna do youtube so idk

I did a birthday arg for a friend of mine. It was a series of text messages and puzzles where my friend had to help an astronaut in the far future as they try to traverse a post-post-fallout earth.
1.png3.png
2_1.png2_2.png

before our school shut down, i also managed to get a nice picture of my favourite piece ever
all things go.jpeg

i was trying to develop an aesthetic, which i think worked the best in this drawing i did for a dtiys
drug.png
the original: by vansies on insta, i think she took down the photo lol

and i continued to develop in an art assignment i had to do where we listened to a song and just drew. I listened to Froot by Marina and the Diamonds.
froot.pngabstract.png

here's another redraw i did
jellyfish.png
the original:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back