• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital art but not really cause i'm still trying to improve (wouldn't mind doing comms)

Believe in yourself. With more training your art will be absolutely better. Not saying that it's bad currently but I can see the potential of you becoming a better artist.

sloppy and a bit old but ehhh
i should update this place more often

13fin.png
14fin.png
29fin.png

oh yeah i was listening to uminaoshi and i was like "I GOTTA DO SOMETHING" but that didnt go anywhere so have its remains
1.png
2.png
3.png
the story doesnt matter anymore cause one of the characters is gone hahA

anyways yeah i havent drawn anything good in a while bye

Compared to my drawings, that's perfection

I try to make a cartoonish style (which is a combination of earthbound clay figures low budget animations)

Here's a recent photo to prove my point
PicsArt_08-21-12.53.01.png

Your arm anatomy has improved a lot since the start!! 8D
I died at the flag where the star dots turned into "I'm lazy" x'DD Hilarious.

pfp1.png
This was an attempt at not lineart. While I'm pretty proud of it, I see that the anatomy could've been better.

channelart.png
I have a youtube channel (if you search up Shmivian on Youtube you'll probably find it) and I wanted to make channel art for it, but I decided that this wasn't good enough and didn't use it aha

shelly.png
Here's a character that I drew. I attempted perspective, but it just sort of looks like her forearms are swollen. Regardless of that, I am quite proud of the clothing folds and the shading. Ever since I started using airbrush (I used to hate it and anything like it with a passion), my shading has been getting kind of better I believe.

Thanks for checking this thread out lol

Capture.PNG
some unfinished art, this one is neeko :3 I wanted to emphasize her eyes but it ended up looking bad and I'm a bit overally unhappy with the anatomy

a less complicated sketch.png
this one is part of an art trade, my friend did the lineart/sketch/sketchy lineart

I'm a bit shaky in terms of hair shading

100.png
I'm also working on something... heehhehehe

This is something I made a while ago; I'm increasingly less proud of it

You really need to change the title of this, you’re not bad at all.

I second what Spy Squid said- and my god your improvement is so quick and so good!! Keep it up. You're great at drawing. :D

Whoa, it's impressive to see how much you're improving over a short period of time! Keep up the good work, you can only get better from here. Your stuff is cute.

channelart2.png
i had to resize the text like 1000000 times... this is what i get for not saving as a krita file

rsz_1baker.png this is a character I've made for an upcoming rp... i wanted to try the art style of this one guy though I think the lineart sort of ruins it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back