• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

should i kick 2021's ass

• Total voters

Husk

wears heelies to escape his feelies
Cherry Blossom Tree GIF

don't you ever tame your demons, always keep them on a leash.
|| howdy (i am Texan, this is obligatory), I am your local wreck Husk and this gay disaster is looking for some sweet, sweet m||
not to of course to diss other LGBTAQA+ pairings, but I sincerely enjoy my male muses the most, so I wanted to dedicate a search for more advanced writers to engage in that doesn't include any fetishization.
which means none of the whole uke - seme thing, please.
I'm very inclusive, I welcome trans characters, POC, please, man, I love representation, shower me in it.
I can format but I'm lazy so here we are. I'll probably make this prettier eventually.

so, onto me.
I consider myself an advanced writer, although that is incredibly subjective and opinions may differ and that's okay. I see writing as a hobby I want to get better at, so I'm constantly trying to hone the craft. You don't have to see writing this way, it's fine if it's just for fun. It's just a note that you'll always get a response I've put pure dedication into because I'm on my improvement game.
I'll likely wish to swap samples just to see if we mesh style-wise.
I collaborate, I can run multiple characters although I do prefer 1 main with a realistic spreading of side characters, I world-build and plot, and I contribute. You won't be carrying the plot here, friend.
⇢- I love grittier, realistic themes. Tragedies, angst, I enjoy it thoroughly. I'm not against fluffier stories, however.

I'm 27. 19+ only. I know there are so many wonderful youths here that are astounding writers and people but for my comfort, as I'm old asf, I won't RP with minors. Honestly, no offense. Y'all keep trucking on. This is a "me thing".
I like Discord for OOC, I have an account now dedicated to it. It's not necessary, just a let-you-know sitch.
RP through PMs and threads are both fine and dandy. G-docs is too great if preferred.
I love playlists, mood boards, anything like that. I live for it. Let's get hyped, man.
OOC is sort of mandatory for me. I just write better if I can connect. I like hearing about my partners. I like to chat, shoot the shit, toss memes, laugh, and share things we enjoy. Pet pictures are a plus by the by.
Patience is obligatory. I am pretty damn sickly, so while I'm chatty OOC, sometimes I may not be up to writing. Usually, I am, but there are days where it just ain't gonna happen. I also may have days where I'm not too chatty. This is just the reality of my illness.
⇢ Ghost friendly. I absolutely do not hold grudges over ghosting, you can come back anytime or not at all. Life happens. I'm not going to be bitter over roleplays.

I am an animal artist, an avid listener of music of a wide array of genres and I game way too much.
I'm trapped in adult hell, this is me wanting to kick 2020-2021's ass.
uh, that covers it- maybe. Ask me questions if you want, I'm game, yo.
NOTE: I AM OPEN TO ANY PAIRINGS AND PLOTS YOU MAY HAVE.

anime scenery GIF

|| themes:
angst⇢slow-burn⇢psychological⇢gritty & dark⇢macabre⇢slight fluff⇢survival⇢thriller⇢mystery⇢the human psyche⇢beasts⇢revenge⇢moralistic complexities⇢phobias⇢toxicity⇢musically inspired⇢romance⇢platonic⇢mental illness (but only if played accurately) ⇢addiction⇢death⇢noire⇢mafia & crime⇢darker twists on the red string of fate; darker twists on fairy tales⇢rivalry to romance⇢Cthulhu-inspired shenanigans⇢things based off of Stephen King's works⇢ exploration of life after death⇢road trips⇢survival

||pairings:
⇢Criminal x Cop
⇢Demon x Mortal
⇢Demon x Cultist
⇢Vampire x Mortal
⇢Vampire x Werewolf
⇢Vampire x Supernatural Hunter
⇢Werewolf x Supernatural Hunter
⇢Werewolf x Werewolf
⇢Werewolf x Mortal
⇢Mortal x Ghost
⇢Drug Dealer x Drug Addict
⇢Drug Deal x Sober
⇢Drug Addict x Drug addict
⇢Open x Closeted
⇢Reaper x Immortal
⇢Time Traveler x Regular person
⇢Seasoned apocalypse survivor x Clueless Apocalypse Survivor
⇢Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor
⇢Popular x Unpopular
⇢Cultist x God [or any otherworldly creature]
⇢Soulmate x Soulmate [preferably with darker twists]
⇢Dragon shifter x Dragon Hunter
⇢Shifter x Hunter
⇢Kidnapper x Kidnapped
⇢Angel x Demon
⇢Neurodivergent x Stabilized individual trying to help [would be nice to have some fluff with this, please know as this includes sensitive topics, I desire to handle it as such.]
⇢Grumpy Detective x Rockie Detective
⇢Rival x Rival
⇢Gang member x Mafia member
⇢High-rank gang member x Undercover officer
⇢Monster x Mortal
⇢Witch x Outcast
⇢Witch x Regular human
⇢Experiment x Scientist assigned to observe said experiment
⇢Experiment x Experiment
⇢Detective x Detective
⇢Detective x Serial Killer
⇢Android x Human

|| fandoms:

⇢Hero Academia
⇢Parasyte
⇢Tolkien, though I could be better versed.
⇢Probably wouldn't mind doing setting in some of Stephen King's novels.
⇢Fallout
⇢The Elder Scrolls
⇢The Last of Us
⇢Far Cry 5 & Far Cry New Dawn
⇢Lovecraft
⇢Dragon Age, another I could be better versed in, tbh.
⇢Mass Effect
⇢FNAF
⇢Gravity Falls
⇢Anything by Junji Ito. I suppose that's a bit niche.
⇢Silent Hill
⇢Law and Order: SVU, CSI
⇢Amnesia and its counterparts.
⇢Dark Souls.
⇢Homestuck.
⇢The Purge
⇢Bioshock
⇢Red Dead Redemption
⇢GTA
⇢Animal Farm, 1984
⇢Flatland
⇢F.E.A.R
⇢Condemned: Criminal Origins
⇢Haunting Ground
⇢The Cat Lady, Downfall
⇢Dead Space
⇢Okami
⇢Amnesia
⇢The Hannibal Lector Series

Tokyo Ghoul
⇢Wolf's Rain
⇢Warrior Cats

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT UNLESS YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT PM ME.
I miss comments, and I like to keep my threads tidy.
Otherwise, I look forward to hearing from those interested!~

sakura GIF

Last edited:
i'm so gay, man.
also please if you PM, give me some time to reply, at least 1-3 days, just because i'm having some chronic fatigue flare-ups.
things will settle, and I'll get my energy back but please have patience with me at this time.
(this is not to say it'll take me this long to get back to you, I do try to get back to folks ASAP)

give me angst, let me bathe in queer representation
hit ur local transmasc dude up

LOCAL TRANSMASC DUMBASS POLITELY REQUESTS WRITING PARTNERS
1635628754716.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back