• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Arsion Acadamy - Need two more players!

Nightfang

Veteran Adventurer
Bards tell stories throughout the four quarters of the earth of this mystical island of Arsion. The barbaric tribes of the west, frozen thanes of the north, powerful empire of the south, mystic enclaves of the east and even the central kingdom all pay homage to this great academy. Aspiring heroes, villains, and others seeking fame and fortune have flocked to find favor with the legendary island and creatures said to inhabit it.

You are one of the lucky few who, having passed either the written or physical exam, are rewarded with a zeppelin ride to the town on the edge of the academy's island. Here you will choose your schedule and take the placement test. All you have to do is join your fellow students next to the three gates.

castle-1-jpg.69069

Go to the Roleplay

I have everything ready to begin, I just need a couple more people to balance out the group!

Note, not necessarily an academy RP, the school will be taking up less than half of the RP

Nightfang said:
Bards tell stories throughout the four quarters of the earth of this mystical island of Arsion. The barbaric tribes of the west, frozen thanes of the north, powerful empire of the south, mystic enclaves of the east and even the central kingdom all pay homage to this great academy. Aspiring heroes, villains, and others seeking fame and fortune have flocked to find favor with the legendary island and creatures said to inhabit it.
You are one of the lucky few who, having passed either the written or physical exam, are rewarded with a zeppelin ride to the town on the edge of the academy's island. Here you will choose your schedule and take the placement test. All you have to do is join your fellow students next to the three gates.

castle-1-jpg.69069

Go to the Roleplay
Me (@Demonic Angel ) and Kira (@kira blackthorn ) would like to join Night (@Nightfang )

That's two people correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back