Arsenic - The Waterbearer

"The Source key"

General

Stats & XP

Waterbearer

Hx

Gear

The Source

Name: Callie 'Arsenic' Riggs Age: 34 Gender: F Race: Caucasian Look: woman, casual wear, scarred face, calm eyes, wiry body

Cool: +2 Hard: -1 Hot: +1 Sharp: +1 Weird: +0 [0][0][0][0][>]

Lawbringer: When someone breaks your law, roll+cool. On a 10+, choose: • You let them off with a warning, reduced penalty, or reprieve. • You make an exception for them and they have no blame. • They must face the full penalty. On a 7-9, they must face the full penalty. On a miss, or if you are unable to enact judgment for any reason, responsibility falls to you, and you must face the penalty yourself Embargo: You can go aggro with deprivation as your weapon, inficting d-harm (water) All are Welcome:When you personally welcome newcomers in, roll+sharp. On a 10+, ask 3. On a 7-9, ask 2. On a miss, ask 1 anyway: • Are they hiding any weapons? • Are they hiding any valuables? • Are they hiding a disease? • Are they hiding my enemies among them? • Are they keeping any malicious secrets?

• Which one of you once gave me water in the wilderness, real or metaphoric? For that character, write Hx+3. • Which of you, like me, serve the source? For those characters, write Hx+2 •For everyone else, write Hx+1. You saw them coming Character's name: Hx Character's name: Hx Character's name: Hx Character's name: HX

Armor: Casual wear (+0) Weapons: Hunting rifle (2-harm far loud) Other Belongings: Her blood Barter/Currency: 4

Reliable source of clean drinking water, it is the only source of water around. Flowing from giant and invulnerable storage tanks through a high tech and complex filtration system. It is a place of refuge and security. Many people have come to the source over time, and some of them have become your chosen friends Babylon, my Guardian Dirge, my Healer Stout, my Brewer Laws are strict but fair Keep your agreements - 2 Enter, 1 leaves Don't touch what isn't yours - Public Humiliation Surrender your firearms - Execution Offer Sacrifices of precious things - Exile D-HARM d-harm (water): desperation, headache, confusion, delirium, collapse, death in 3 days. To a population: rationing & hoarding, desperation, individual symptoms, infighting, dissolution or dispersal in 1 week. Individuals unable to find water elsewhere suffer advancing individual symptoms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back