• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Arranged marriage (With a stranger?!)

Miki_Zyraka

Hi! Call me Rei! I had created an RP similar to this one before but I never really had any replies. I'm not picky with partners but all I ask is for you to be active and have decent grammar and not abandon the rp without notice. Moving onto the story.

The Rp takes places in modern day Madrid, Spain, home to the young and beautiful 22 year-old Priscilla Rivera. Her family was the average middle class family of three. One day, Priscilla's father had some unpaid debts pilling up and there was no way he can pay them all in time considering the job he has. He ran into an old friend at a bar, explaining his situation to him. Luckily, his friend was willing to help, however, there was a catch, which was for Priscilla to marry his son so his company can continue on for future generations in exchange for him to have all the cash he needs to pay all of his debts. Priscilla's father comes home an explain the news, however Priscilla was highly unhappy about the situation, but she had to do it for her father. By the next week Priscilla meets up with her "future husband" in the airport in Italy. The relationship between the two starts out hateful, but we'll see how it unfolds.

Anyone who is interested can PM me. I hope I made the story interesting enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back