• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Arranged Marriage Roleplay- Open

feel like there's not enough gay/bi/straight guys to even out the playing field :neutralteeth: not like its a problem though! just more of an observation

feel like there's not enough gay/bi/straight guys to even out the playing field :neutralteeth: not like its a problem though! just more of an observation
I am well aware, and I'm most likely going to double up to help out. I'm likely going to close this off to women soon.

I still can try I just can't post like every day- if that's not a problem I can make two dudes for the rp so I can make a straight one too to even things up? I just don't wanna hold everyone back if I can't post every day.

Is this still open? I'd be interested in paying a belligerent straight guy character. I've never delved into a story like this before and I'm curious to find out how this could turn out

EDIT: Just posted my character (:

Last edited:
Would I be able to join too? I would like to play a gay male. If that's alright? I know you guys are tight on roles..

Name: Matthias Abbott

Sexuality: Gay

Personality: Naive, and has a peaceful way of thinking.

Little summary: Matthias loves to see the good in people, he loves to think that everyone can get along if they tried. If he has any enemies, he always tries to befriend them, and won't stop bothering them until it happens. He is sort of mature in this aspect, but is also his blindspot. He can be manipulated if he isn't careful.

View attachment 633536

I wasn't sure if you wanted this posted here. just woke up sorry for the delay.
There is a character thread. You’ll see it in page 2 here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back