• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Arranged Marriage and Other Such Drama

I would still like to yes. I apologize for not saying anything sooner. We're short staffed at work and I've been picking up some slack. If anyone is no longer interested in this rp please let me know and i'll look for some new players. (I would also like people who are still interested to let me know because that way I know how many players to look for.) Again, I apologize for my absence.

I would still like to yes. I apologize for not saying anything sooner. We're short staffed at work and I've been picking up some slack. If anyone is no longer interested in this rp please let me know and i'll look for some new players. (I would also like people who are still interested to let me know because that way I know how many players to look for.) Again, I apologize for my absence.

You’re perfectly fine, I recently just got a job so I understand the feeling. I’m also still interested in the rp.

Interested. In the middle of moving so my replies will be slow for a couple of weeks though

I get the feeling that no one else is...or perhaps maybe life is just in the way. Which ever it is, I'm gonna make another interest check and open up the roles again for other's to join. If one of the original players shows interest within that time I'll let them keep their characters and stuff. But I think after another day or two I'm just going to assume they're no longer interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back