• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Around The World, Coffee In Hand- Recruitment

LuckyMisfortune

Misfortune Cat
α я σ υ и ם т н є ω σ я ℓ ם ˒ c σ ғ ғ є є ι и н α и ם

"It all started with a cup of coffee and a conversation."

Introduction

Ever felt unimportant? Maybe even unsure of yourself and where you stood in society. We have and that's why we're here to tell you about our story. In, all the crazy shenanigans and traveling, we've found ourselves. Through the laughter, crying, and silence, we've found ourselves.

And we're never going to change.

Plot

On a dreary New Years, six teens meet each other in a Starbucks in Philadelphia. They've all known each other for years and they've just started college. Yet, they've all been having doubts about who they are and why they're even here in this city. One member of the group suggests they all go on a trip around the world and just leave college off for a year. The friends are hesitant at first, but eventually all give in.

Two of the members say they can handle the financial problem, after all their families are quite rich. The rest just say they'll contribute in some way. With that, the member who suggested the whole crazy scheme gets out a random piece if paper and says to write all the places they want to go. Everyone obliges and proceeds to write down each location everyone wants to visit. The list looks something like this:

1. L.A. (California in general)
  2. Vegas
  3. Paris, France
  4. Italy
  5. Germany
  6. Grand Canyon

We'll think of more on the way!

-----------------

In general, we will roleplay all the events that will happen on their journey. Things may turn out great or bad. You decide.

Roleplay Notes

When we start, we will be writing about the scene above. Everyone will enter the coffee shop their own way. I will elaborate more when it is time to begin. All I'm asking you is to keep this in mind, thanks!

Also, keep in mind there are limited spots. Therefore, you may reserve your spot for up to TWENTY-FOUR HOURS. If you do not turn in a skelly on time, your reserve will be taken away. I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm trying to open this up to everyone. The period of time can be extended, but only if there is a good reason to. Please understand this, thank you.

---------------

Hey guys!

I have one more male position in my roleplay, which you can check out here. Basically, I'm checking to see if anyone would like this position before I'll have to go people hunting searching for members. Mind you, the roleplay is 17+ for reasons. Thanks for listening! :3 Remember, first come, first serve. Although I might be able to squeeze in a few more people, if they can agree on one more female and male character. :3 
Bump!

We need one more roleplayer before we start! One male character spot opeeeeeeen! 
Bump! 
Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back