• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Army of the Southern Cross

Heinrich is drunk enough that his dodge/kick was only partly effective; you get whacked for 10 points of damage, but your kick does connect, doing solid damage.

Marine 5 seems to think that Eric is the real threat, so he tries a kick to the big guy. Eric tries to block the kick and take it on the side of his leg, but he, too, is feeling the effects of the liquor and gets hit hard. He hardly seems to notice, though. From all his time lifting weights and heavy loads in the motorpool, a single hit like that is more like a love tap.

ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R is up

Initiative Order
20 - Marine 1 [1] -15 SDC
17 - Moira [2] -14 SDC
16 - Marine 2 [2] -42 SDC
14 - Eric [1] -21 SDC
13 - Adrian [1]
12 - Diane [2]
10 - Marine 3 [2]
8 - Marine 4 [1] -34 SDC
7 - Heinrich [1]
6 - Marine 5 [1]
5 - Marcus <====
4 - Fia

3 - Marine 6
3 - Barbara

Impaired by the drinks, Marcus decides that the best course of action is to backhand slap Marine 2. With a slurred "Hey!", Marcus steps forward and swings his right hand in a sweeping blow.

Marine 2 is getting the crap pounded out of him. Adrian doesn't do much to him, but every little bit counts, and he is being whittled closer and closer to unconsciousness.

Silanon Silanon is up next

Initiative Order
20 - Marine 1 [1] -15 SDC
17 - Moira [2] -14 SDC
16 - Marine 2 [2] -44 SDC
14 - Eric [1] -21 SDC
13 - Adrian [1]
12 - Diane [2]
10 - Marine 3 [2]
8 - Marine 4 [1] -34 SDC
7 - Heinrich [1]
6 - Marine 5 [1]
5 - Marcus [1]
4 - Fia <====

3 - Marine 6
3 - Barbara

Seeing that Eric does quite ok, with all the support he gets as well, Fia hurries over to aid Diane against Marine 3. Following the instincts of years of training, she rushes forward as best as she can, using the momentum to aim a kick right where it really hurts.

The alcohol has taken its toll on Fia, too, as she stumbles as she makes her run at the marine. She does more to embarrass herself than she does to contribute to the fight.

Marine 6 decides to take his aggression out on Heinrich, leveling a swing at him.

Diane's fellow Black Cat punches Marine 3, but doesn't do much to the big man.

Marine 1 continues his assault on Moira. Apparently he has some issues with Zentraedi.

Psychie Psychie is up

Initiative Order
20 - Marine 1 [2] -15 SDC
17 - Moira [2] -14 SDC <====
16 - Marine 2 [2] -44 SDC
14 - Eric [1] -21 SDC
13 - Adrian [1]
12 - Diane [2]
10 - Marine 3 [2] -10 SDC
8 - Marine 4 [1] -34 SDC
7 - Heinrich [1]
6 - Marine 5 [1]
5 - Marcus [1]
4 - Fia [1]

3 - Marine 6 [1]
3 - Barbara [1]

Moira's effort to block the swing at her is futile, and she gets another hit. In return, she is knocked off balance enough that her own attack is a miss.

Marine 2 turns his attention to Eric, and grabs a beer bottle off of the table and shatters it, leaving a ragged edge of the bottle left for the marine to threaten Eric with. Luckily for Eric, he is able to knock that broken bottle aside before he gets cut.

Eric grabs the wounded man and puts him into a joint lock with one arm and says, "Don't make me break you in two. You know I can. Stop this senseless fighting at once or I'll rip your arm off and beat you with the bloody stump!" The drunk man continues to struggle in vain as he tries to break loose from the massive muscles of the tanker, too angry to realize he's trapped good.

AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight is up next

Initiative Order
20 - Marine 1 [2] -15 SDC
17 - Moira [3] -24 SDC
16 - Marine 2 [3] -44 SDC
14 - Eric [2] -21 SDC
13 - Adrian [1] <====
12 - Diane [2]
10 - Marine 3 [2] -10 SDC
8 - Marine 4 [1] -34 SDC
7 - Heinrich [1]
6 - Marine 5 [1]
5 - Marcus [1]
4 - Fia [1]

3 - Marine 6 [1]
3 - Barbara [1]

With Marine 2 being handled by Eric, Adrian turns his attention to Marine 1. Seeing that the drunk marine got a lucky shot on Moira, Adrian, having drunk booze a while back, quickly remembers his lessons in hand-to-hand fighting. With a quick stance, he delivers a wicked kick to where Marine 1 would feel it for day...

The marine tries to block Adrian's kick, but being so drunk, he fails to do so and gets his hit right in the giblets.

Diane follows his kick with one of her own into Marine 1, a straight kick to the solar plexus.

Marine 3 sees what he considers a dirty shot on his buddy from Adrian, and he winds up with a swing at you.

Marine 4 is going to try to put some hurt on Heinrich with a kick of his own.

Orikanyo Orikanyo is up to attack and defend, and AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight needs a defense.

Initiative Order
20 - Marine 1 [2] -35 SDC
17 - Moira [3] -24 SDC
14 - Eric [2] -21 SDC
13 - Adrian [2]
12 - Diane [3]
10 - Marine 3 [3] -10 SDC
8 - Marine 4 [2] -34 SDC
7 - Heinrich [1] <====
6 - Marine 5 [1]
5 - Marcus [1]
4 - Fia [1]

3 - Marine 6 [1]
3 - Barbara [1]

"Didn't expect to fight again today." the doctor admitted as he Ducked down to hold his stomache for a moment, the need to piss hitting him like a truck all of the sudden with all the swinging and adrenaline pumping.

He then took a moment to look a the marine he kicked earlier, anbd attempted to roundhouse kick the man, trying to finish this fight abit sooner for the sake of his bowels.

Heinrich is able to dodge the attack, but his counterstrike is a little short and misses.

Marine 5 decides to take a wild swing at Marcus.

ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R is up to attack and declare a defense.

Initiative Order
17 - Moira [3] -24 SDC
14 - Eric [2] -21 SDC
13 - Adrian [3]
12 - Diane [3]
8 - Marine 4 [3] -34 SDC
7 - Heinrich [2]
6 - Marine 5 [2]
5 - Marcus [1] <====
4 - Fia [1]

3 - Marine 6 [1]
3 - Barbara [1]

Marcus is lucky enough to be able to evade the attack and score a hit of his own.

Silanon Silanon is up

Initiative Order
17 - Moira [3] -24 SDC
14 - Eric [2] -21 SDC
13 - Adrian [3]
12 - Diane [3]
8 - Marine 4 [3] -34 SDC
7 - Heinrich [2]
6 - Marine 5 [2] -15 SDC
5 - Marcus [3]
4 - Fia [1] <====

3 - Marine 6 [1]
3 - Barbara [1]

Her first attempt to hit the scrub was unfortunately a miss - just bad luck, one might say, combined with an unhealthy dose of beer flowing through her veins. Of course, that does not discourage Fia; even in bad shape, this infantry hero is still no match for her. Once more, she attempts to land a hit - this time, getting closer and more personal, trying to land a blow with the ellbow - after all, it's not that hard to hit an opponent who stands right in front of you.

Fia's elbow strike is successful this time, thunking into the side of the drunken soldier.

Marine 6 tries to hit Fia, but stumbles over his feet and misses her.

Barbara adds to the pounding done on Marine 6, and clubs him in the jaw.

As Marine 1 is about to make another swing at Moira, you all hear the distinctive sound of a shotgun being racked. This brings the fighting to a sudden end as everyone looks over to see the bar manager holding a twelve gage as he levels it towards the crowd of brawling soldiers. He doesn't shout, but instead speaks in a calm, conversational voice. "The next person that raises a fist gets hit by a load of rock salt. It won't kill you, but it will burn like hell. Now. I believe that it is time for you to leave before I have to involve the local police or your MPs."

Slowly, the six pummeled soldiers begin to step away from your group and begin to shuffle to the exit, firing glares at you all.

Heinrich stared at the shotgun touting bar manager, silently remembering the time he had to treat a shotgun wound or two in the past. While rock salt would in fact deal far less damage, it still would hurt like twelve bastards.

The drunk German man gave a slight bow to the man. "Right, very sorry for the trouble." he managed to get out before making a quick exit.

"Come on Hussars, let's get moving."

Seeing a man behind the bar with a boomstick at the ready made Adrian nod in both appreciation at the sight and scared as hell at the same time due to the lack of weapons on his person. With the idiots leaving the bar with their tails tuck between their little legs, the adrenaline pumping in his system slowly drained. He turned to the barkeep and said, "Sorry for the mess, gov. Won't happen again."

After saying his peace, he approached Moira, still a tad bit drunk, before speaking, "You alright, War Girl? If those twats hurt you, say the word. I'll march up right to their faces and drop a clip from my pistol as compensation for the bruises they did to your pretty face."

Moira gently probes the bruised cheekbone with one hand to test the level of damage done. "I've had worse both in my time as a Zeek in the field and in Basic Training for the ASC. It'll leave a mark, but I'll live." She looks around at the other members of the squad and nods to herself. "Seems that these guys have a few issues with Zentraedi; they really ganged up on me. Thanks for being there." Moira then looks over at Eric. "You ok, big guy? I saw a few hits get through to you, too."

Walking outside, she fires off an angry middle finger at the backs of the six marines walking away.

Adrian absentmindedly nodded, still thinking of finding those idiots at base and doing gods know what to them when he finds them. He turns to Eric, remembering that the man held one...or was it two idiots back all by his lonesome. "Yeah, you alright Eric? I think I remember you holding one of those twits down by yourself. Not hurting too much? If you are hurting, let's find those twats back in base and give 'em our...heartfelt responses to those little love taps." He said, not really caring what comes out of his mouth since he chugged all that booze before everything went to hell.

Eric looks at Moira with curiosity. "Isn't calling a Zentraedi a Zeek considered an insult? Does the rules change when its Zentraedi on Zentraedi? Like when black rappers use the N-word?" He chuckles. "No worries about me, thanks for asking though; I have been beaten up worse by my big brother plenty of times. Its one reason why I turned to lifting weights to bulk up." He then shows off a arm and flexes, making a muscle in his bicep larger than some people's thighs. "Guess I can't be called the 'little' brother any more, huh? Especially when my brother went to school to be an architect. Flabby desk jockey kinda guy now."

The battered marines seem to now realize that they had bitten off more than they could handle, and they are slinking off to lick their wounds, especially since most of them have taken a beating from you guys.

As you head off to your vehicles, you encounter no more trouble.

Hearing Eric's explanation and reassurance, Adrian lets out a quick whistle of appreciation. "Bloody brilliant." He said with a thumbs up to the man.

When they returned to their respective vehicles, Adrian made a quick inspection to see if everything was still there and whether or not the car suddenly grew in length and size. With everything being normal, he climbed on the passenger side and strapped himself in. "I hope the booze won't be the deciding factor of whether or not we arrive back in base in one piece. Go as fast as you can War Girl! Let's get out of here in style. Marcus, I hope you're doin' alright because I'm actually feeling it right now. The booze I mean, not...something." He slurred at the end before throwing out a dopey little smile when he saw his most favorite person in the group.

Moira goes over to Adrian and pulls him into her arms and rests her head on his chest with a sigh. In a sad voice, she says, "I wonder if there will ever be a day that our two peoples can live together in peace, and not be enemies of one another. Why can't everyone be as kind and sweet as you?" She leans up and gives him another kiss. In a softer voice, she asks, "Do you think that you could be happy with me in your life as someone . . . special . . . to you?" Moira looks up at him as she holds him close, hope in her face.

He was caught off guard by the intimacy Moira was showing; but in truth, he didn't mind it at all. He could see the hope in her eyes and he just couldn't help but want to protect such hope. He leaned in close and gave her a heartfelt kiss before saying with such conviction and passion, "Any man would be lucky enough to have someone like you by their side. Only madmen couldn't see the goodness and beauty that I see before me. I would gladly march to battle, even if it would mean my death, knowing I am fighting for someone who is dear to me."

He embraced her tightly and in a soft whisper he said, "Peace will come, Moira. When war and hatred would be the cold nights of life, then peace and understanding would be the warm dawn that would greet us in the end. We just have to keep fighting. We just need to win the hearts and minds of those that can see. It will come luv, it will come."

the doctor waved goodbye to the friends he will miss so very dearly, one, more so than the other, largely because he can barely remember her. Barbara?

But regardless he went into the car, slowly nursing his sore head, body, and stomache.

MEANWHILE IN ERIC'S CAR!

"We totally kicked their fucking asses." the good doctor laughed his ass off. "So? did you see the way the lovebirds were looking at each other? I bet you any money their tongue wrestling RIGHT now hehe." the man chuckled, rosey cheeked and smirking still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back