• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Army of the Southern Cross

"Wha? We're leaving already?!" the german accented man asked, looking like he was holding abit to close to the glass that was half full of what might've been his... Well... in truth it was hard to remember what number he was at at this point. "Fine... cut off your lieutenant will you... How cruel my squad is, to busy getting their tongues down each other's throats." he snickered, before he felt lonely again.

"Alright then, Eric! To the vehicle! We go! Ich bin so verdammt müde. Erfangen Sie einen hohen Herrn und können nicht ein Getränk fangen, ohne zurückgezogen zu werden vor Einbruch der Dunkelheit."

Adrian could not keep the flush of red from forming on his face. He blames the alcohol and not their crass but strangely appropriate doctor for that. "He seems too happy. Talking about shoving down our tongues at each other, such crass. I'll have you know sir, we don't just shove our tongues down, we in fact duel against the other's tongue; there's a subtle difference." He said raising his right hand like Socrates.

"Better keep an eye on the doctor on the way home, Eric. He must be too drunk to speak full sentences in German." He said as he secured his bomber jacket on his person before cracking his neck to release the built up stiffness.

As the team is starting to pack up, a loud drunken voice calls out from a nearby table, "Trust the mecha team and the Air Farce to not be able to handle their booze! What a bunch of pantywaists!" A raucous laugh from the companions of the speaker punctuates the comment. Looking over, you spot a half dozen Marines from another nearby BSURP. They are all obviously drunk. A second member of the drunken Marines says, "Yeah, we should call their mommies to come and rescue them, drive 'em home and tuck them into bed! Har har har!"

A quiet falls over the bar as the good feeling from the comradery and drinks are chilled away. Several of the patrons of the bar seem to sense trouble brewing, and they quickly evacuate the nearby tables.

You have the feeling that they are looking for trouble.

Adrian slowly turned to the group of idiots who are clearly drunk and raised a brow at their pathetic display. He then turned to Heinrich and said lowly "So Doc, want to teach a couple of I'm uncultured not to mess with the Hussars personally or do you want someone else to deal with these idiots since they're talking shite against an officer and their retinue for all I see..."

"Call your own over you drenched rats, I heard they're on the cheap side." the drunk doctor immediately countered in a sneer. "Or are they a tad to busy tonight? Drowning on your comrade's c**ks. Taking in 3 at a time in the bow and the rudder from how fucking small yer cannons are. Run off to your dinghies and to yer damn fellow seamen for comfort yea worthless, spineless, manatee fucking, piles of floatin' shits. We pulled the balls right outta the fucking malcontents, Yea wana fucken go? I'll show yea just what type of fucking man yer tryin' to piss on.

Gehen Sie Choke auf einen Hahn."

It appears, heinrich indeed wanted to fight as well.

Well. With that comment, it would seem that things are not going to be easing off. Not that Moira minds; she is more than a bit drunk and the assholes over there are pissing her off. She slowly stands and delvers a withering glare to the other table. "Just because you aren't smart enough to operate more than your dicks in your hand, you shouldn't take it out on us. Its just embarrassing to you. But I will say, you keep talking shit and I'll wipe it all over your faces."

Adrian shrugs at the sight. Fuck it, end the night with a bar fight then. "You lot are I'm uncultured with the shit that comes out of your whore mouths! We buggered the malcontents sideways and through their tight virgin asses! You want a go, you bloody twat?" He then gives them all two one-finger salutes before continuing, "Wait! You cherry boys must have held your 'nads a little too hard to sound like little thirsty little whores!"

Due to the amount of booze in his system, he was on a roll and didn't care at the words coming from his mouth.

With that, the six at the table all get to their feet. It is clear that they are all looking for some trouble, and if there is any chance of defusing this fight, it had best come quickly. One of the men looks over at Moira and says, "I expect to hear a lot of talk from one of your kind; but it is no real surprise that humans kicked your collective asses, and I'm ready to do it to you, too, bitch! Damn Zeek!"

At this point, Diane leans back in her chair and gives a dangerous smile. "You're outnumbered, smart guy. Are you sure you want to do this? Or maybe you should go get some help before we all hammer you flat? Last chance to step back, pretty boy."

Eric also rises to his feet and stands next to Moira. "One thing you need to know about the Hussars; we stand together. Keep talking disrespectfully to my team, and I'll break you."

His comments go unheeded. The six all begin to step forward, planning on knocking heads.

Initiative rolls, please.

Moira is ready to be the first to tangle with the drunken Marines. Lets show them what the ATAC can do!

"Come on you bloody wankers! I'll fucking pop your virgin asses with my foot and fists!" Adrian taunted them before readying himself for the fight ahead.

"Gluttons for punishment eh? WHO'S READY FOR AN ASS KICKING!" he then paused for a moment. "...Wait a second... I'm due to officers school soon... Ah well, this shouldn't kick that off my plate will it? One little scuffle."

Never one to back away from a fight, Marcus also steps forward to take a swing at those damn jarheads. "If you have a problem with one of us, you are taking on all of us"

Initiative Order
17 - Moira
13 - Adrian
7 - Heinrich
5 - Marcus

Just need to wait for Silanon Silanon to come on line later on for his rolls

Somewhere back in her mind, there might be the glimpse of a thought that this is really, really stupid. But in moments like this, when the honor of the entirety of mecha and air pilots is at stake, such thoughts are out of place. Just like the others, Fia stands up decisively - which happens to look way less impressive than intended, given that she quickly grabs the chairback to not fall over. In a moment of clarity, she puts down the camera on the table - good old habits - before grabbing Eric's shoulder. "He's damn right, y'know - we stan together whatever comes. An your Zeeks would've bashed ya up if we wouldn't have caught the High Lord for ya dumbasses."

With all of the trash talk, it seems that it is unlikely that there is any way to avoid a fight. To prove this, the first of the drunkards at the other table makes a wide swing at Moira, planning on knocking some teeth out of her skull.

Psychie Psychie is up

Initiative Order
20 - Marine 1 [1]
17 - Moira <====
16 - Marine 2
14 - Eric
13 - Adrian
12 - Diane
10 - Marine 3
8 - Marine 4
7 - Heinrich
6 - Marine 5
5 - Marcus
4 - Fia

3 - Marine 6
3 - Barbara

Seeing the swing aimed at her head, Moira will try to block the swing, then counter with a punch to the gut, trying to knock the air out of the thug.

Forgot to add, +12 to damage from my PS

Even drunk, the tough Zentraedi is able to deflect the incoming swing and counters with one of her own, landing a solid hit into the solar plexus of the first guy.

The second marine decides to come to the aid of his buddy and also swings on Moira.

Eric doesn't take too kindly to that, so the big man levels a massive blow to marine 2. The guy was obviously not expecting to get such a hit, and is staggered a bit from the force of the impact.

AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight is up next

Initiative Order
20 - Marine 1 [1] -15 SDC
17 - Moira [1]
16 - Marine 2 [1] -30
14 - Eric [1]
13 - Adrian <====
12 - Diane
10 - Marine 3
8 - Marine 4
7 - Heinrich
6 - Marine 5
5 - Marcus
4 - Fia

3 - Marine 6
3 - Barbara

This time the wild swing is successful in connecting with Moira, and you take 14 SDC damage.

AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight is up

Initiative Order
17 - Moira [2] -14 SDC
16 - Marine 2 [1] -30 SDC
14 - Eric [1]
13 - Adrian <====
12 - Diane
10 - Marine 3
8 - Marine 4
7 - Heinrich
6 - Marine 5
5 - Marcus
4 - Fia

3 - Marine 6
3 - Barbara

Seeing that two marines were ganging up on Moira, Adrian rushes towards one of them (Marine 2) and takes a hard swing...

Marine 2 tries to dodge out of the way, but does more to stumble into the swing than out of the way. Adrian's punch catches him right in the jaw. He seems to be in bad shape.

Not being as strong as the guys (or Moira, for that matter), Diane drops down and sweeps Marine 3 off of his feet and he falls to the floor with a loud crash. He gets up and tries a kick at Diane, but the nimble pilot dances out of the way.

Marine 4 takes his anger out on Heinrich, trying to club you upside the head. It will hit unless you either parry or dodge.

Orikanyo Orikanyo is up, for both an attack and defense

Initiative Order
17 - Moira [2] -14 SDC
16 - Marine 2 [2] -42 SDC
14 - Eric [1]
13 - Adrian [1]
12 - Diane [2]
10 - Marine 3 [2]
8 - Marine 4 [1]
7 - Heinrich <====
6 - Marine 5
5 - Marcus
4 - Fia

3 - Marine 6
3 - Barbara

In a display of drunken martial arts skills, the good doctor seemed to remember something from his training and attempted a rather sudden reverse turning kick towards his attacker, not fully certain what his body was doing right now, but his muscles seem to remember the movements well enough, maybe.

(Where the hell did the rest go?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back