• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

Gotta make sure I'm the first one to miss the target - slowly building my reputation to never land a decent hit.
Hate to break the news to you, but you managed to hit with your first shot. I can edit my post to say you missed, if you'd like....

Think that's fine for now - I just have to make sure to miss the crucial ones further along the way.

So then, the thing has... a fuck ton of mdc.

Is there any other way to deal with that fucker?

Every shot can't be a crit; where would the fun in that be?

So then, the thing has... a fuck ton of mdc.

Is there any other way to deal with that fucker?
At this point, it will probably get away. Next time, you could try calling in a missile or artillery strike on a hard target like that.

At this point, it will probably get away. Next time, you could try calling in a missile or artillery strike on a hard target like that.

I had the thought, didn't know what was the prereq for such a strike. Like was it to small a target or not worth the artillery?

or would the strike cause to much collateral damage?

Plus... didn't.. quite know how much actually armor the fucker had, just assumed lined up shots from 5 tanks might do more.

1,600 points of MDC; its a hard target to take on. It would be considered a high priority target to take down. Just so you know for next time you see one.

1,600 points of MDC; its a hard target to take on. It would be considered a high priority target to take down. Just so you know for next time you see one.
Kinda did make the desicion at 2 am... shit... Even thought of doing so...

Is there a way to stall the ship long enough for a artillery strike to get to our position? We could call one in and laser designate the target...

It would be possible, if you can think of a way to delay the withdraw of the Cyclops.

We just need to find a way to slow that son of a bitch down so we can get some steel rain down on its head. Any ideas?

Hmm, target it's engines. EW, force it to come back for evac?

The way that the remote missile or artillery strike works is that the firing unit doesn't make the to-hit roll, but the unit guiding the rounds in does. Depending on how well the guiding unit does depends on where the shells/missiles hit.

I couldn't believe that I rolled under a 4 for both attacks.

Well then, if I do roll, then that 19 is all fine and dandy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back