• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Army Men

Pat

Three Thousand Club
The Army Men game series universe is essentially explainable as this to those unfamiliar with it; differently colored (green, tan, blue, ect) plastic soldiers are alive and locked in a constant state of warfare. Largely only within their own plastic world, but they also occasionally cross over to our's in an attempt to bring back with them a variety of superweapons. If anybody is interested in the idea, I'll GM the RP as players choose their own nations and colors of Army Men. Currently, I have an interesting point based system I think will lead to quite some variety with the nations and the application ready to fill out, in addition to a combat system.

Point Mechanics​

Each player is given a hundred points to spend in the below four point sections. If a player wishes, they can optionally request an even numbered dice roll (1d100 or under) from me, the GM, to potentially increase their base amount of points by a maximum of fifty at the risk of decreasing it by the same maximum value.

Examples;

Player 1 asks for a 1d100 dice roll from me. If I roll a 50, they will lose fifty points. Leaving them with fifty to spend. If I roll a 100, they will gain fifty points. Leaving them with one hundred and fifty to spend.

Player 2 asks for a 1d22 dice roll from me. If I roll an 11, they will lose eleven points. Leaving them with thirty-nine to spend. If I roll a 22, they will gain eleven points. Leaving them with sixty-one to spend.

Application​

(you can add more information if you want)

(don't post finished applications here)

(one hundred base points to spend)​

Nation: (the name of your nation should be a color or related topic, it can also include a government type, such as, the Red Republic)
Flag:

Industry: Determines your production of equipment, vehicles, and plastoids. For every ten points placed in this section, your industry level increases by one.
Population: Determines your population of plastoids. For every point placed in this section, your population increases by a million. The final point placed in this section will be worth a range of one to one million however, depending on the dice roll I make.
Technology: Determines the quality of your equipment and vehicles. For every five points placed in this section, your technology level increases by one.

Military: (limited to ground units at the start, will later be expanded to air units and then naval units, all military equipment will be similar visually to that of other factions, but differs in how advanced it is and what color(s) it is, every point here allows for more of your population to be in the armed forces and slightly increases your military's overall experience)

Last edited:
On the weekend I believe I can post the CS thread, the OCC, and create the Discord. The RP may also potentially begin on the same weekend as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back