• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Armsmen (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Something like that, although I can't say for sure if an Armsmen is in the same league" Lionel says to King Athis as he grasps his sword, keeping his back to the pillar. Looking at the large fellow at his side, he could tell he was nervous, probably wasn't expecting battle this soon, and not against other Armsmen. Lionel hoping to get him focused will lean and say "Steel yourself Guardsmen, this is only the beginning of a long journey. And we can't have you dyeing here now."

Interactions:
Enkerzed Enkerzed

Yetoire-Nysach-Banner.png

CHARACTER SHEET

INTERACTION Enkerzed Enkerzed
MENTION Nessi Nessi

The little girl smiled to Iris as she passed her, "I wish I did," it was an honest statement coming from the girl. If Yetoire met Iris and joined her, her life might be a little bit better than it used to be. As everyone moving according to her plan, Yetoire looked at Princ Athis whose satisfaction infected her as well. It did feel good to have everyone agree with the plan she suggested.

Another amazement struck her when the prince extinguished each chandelier with his hand movements, she wondered if she could do stuff like that too after receiving his power. Yetoire couldn't wait to perform new tricks with her newly given power. As Prince Athis mentioned about fighting his own sister and uncle, Yetoire raised her brow in question. She certainly knew that politics in the kingdom would be as complicated as tangled strings, but fighting his own blood was the last thing she would expect. However, the reasons behind it were not part of her concerns. She was, here and now, only served as the weapon for Prince Athis. Brushing the thought, Yetoire walked toward the sole chandelier near the throne, up and above from the behind would give her better vision for the whole room.

"Have any of you fought against a knight before?"

She stopped a minute when Prince Athis asked another question. Had she fought a knight? She wondered. She surely had, no doubt about it, but the little girl couldn't recall who and when. The memories far lost in her brain, "Maybe, Your Highness, surviving in this world has given me different types of opponents. However, I mostly screwed them over with some dirty tricks," she grinned before continuing walking toward the chandelier.

Last edited:
Otrygg slid to a halt as his King called him to heel before quickly going behind a pillar closer towards the door so as to cut off any path of escape. Ambushes were not a strange concept to the men of the north, in fact that was how many of their battles started. But his orders at the time in the not to distant pass was to kill whoever was to come through those doors. And while that order had not changed, the approach to it had.

When Athis asked the question of whether any of them had slain a 'knight' before, Otrygg gave him a blank stare before looking back towards the door. Perhaps he had, perhaps he hadn't. He did not know the names of these southlander warriors, their faces blurring together in his memory. He had slain anyone that lifted a weapon towards him, it was as simple as that. And those that would come through the door would be no different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back