• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Armored Core OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Time bump the Fieldmasters' recruitment thread?

Either that or some kind of draft/lottery style casual or low rank tournament where people get placed in random teams. Basically run of the mill matchmaking

Last edited:
I hope we wouldn’t get matched together in ranked. Matchmaking would be utter trash. As for that tournament, it’s not something Jermaine would be interested in since he has slater. I could totally see doing something with the old field masters thread. I might go with that one.

Oh, I kinda like that Qiz. We could go with a tournament for people who are looking to recruit or be recruited.

Just a heads up, I'm going to be without internet next week and I don't have time to write up a post, so you guys can skip me for one round if necessary

Uhhh well I’m kinda on vacation from now to Wednesday morning so I could probably give you something about Bella analyzing the legacy footage and updating her thread.

Ha, nice post. Also good to have you back. I am about to go on my vacation, but I will try to get something up regardless.

I was not able to get something up on vacation. I am back now though, and my post is halfway done. Should be able to finish it tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.

What I wanted to put in there kept getting longer. Sorry for the wait. That should be the worst of it. Maybe.

Welp. I don't think we can win. Assuming QizPizza QizPizza is still around. Like, if it can move THAT FAST while shooting ALL THE GUNS, and it staying immobile is a FLEX instead of a drawback... This guy just doesn't have a heat index. It just. Never gets hot. Ever. Like... My plan boiled down to 'Don't get oneshot, use jammers and scattersmoke and a prism shield and HOPE that it's enough to block a near graze if you go prone so he has to actually go over there and look at what's happening with his own two eyes' but even if I get all close and grappley, he probably can still punch me in the face. Even holding the flamer to his face and holding down the trigger might not overheat him. The obvious plan is 'look into the Legacies', but... I don't think that's the solution Bella wants.

Yep, it is because of that stupid difference that Maxwell wants to get the format of tournaments changed so that the few legacy’s in circulation don’t just auto win everything. He also put out the info so hopefully more people could get legacies to also bring balance to 1v1 formats. But that being said the fieldmaster way of fighting is the best way of taking them out other than just out fighting them. Maxwell is trying to keep the game tactical rather than letting overpowered mechs run away with the pro scene. Bella is on the right track. Also your plan could kinda work. You would overheat him, but you would blind him by melting his head and taking away ocular devices.

Welp. I don't think we can win. Assuming QizPizza QizPizza is still around. Like, if it can move THAT FAST while shooting ALL THE GUNS, and it staying immobile is a FLEX instead of a drawback... This guy just doesn't have a heat index. It just. Never gets hot. Ever. Like... My plan boiled down to 'Don't get oneshot, use jammers and scattersmoke and a prism shield and HOPE that it's enough to block a near graze if you go prone so he has to actually go over there and look at what's happening with his own two eyes' but even if I get all close and grappley, he probably can still punch me in the face. Even holding the flamer to his face and holding down the trigger might not overheat him. The obvious plan is 'look into the Legacies', but... I don't think that's the solution Bella wants.
Man's not hot.

On a more serious note, Bella and Lazarus' combined tactics and execution would probably be very formidable. Taking advantage of the knock off GN Drives Vertex Furnace that outputs pretty crazy heat (kinda like a beam, but not a beam) would be one of the best ways to force an overheat. The only problem would be the SERAPHIX's energy reserves which prevents it from operating at full capacity for more than a minute or so at a time

Sorry for the drop off I went on vacation. I’ll get my post up in a day or so. Not sure how long this one will end up being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back