• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Armored Core OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My problem is that I got a job. And it’s good, but EXHAUSTING. But today’s looking to be on the easier side, so I ought to be able to cobble something together tonight.

I see work as a necessary evil more than a problem, but I understand the situation. Just wanted to check that you were still alive.

Yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I LIKE the job, but it’s exhausting and I’m not great at being social so constantly working with customers is a little draining too. Plus, my schedule is really packed, and it won’t lighten up for a while. Still, I can find time for words about giant robots.

Speaking of, do you guys think we should start putting generic/common mechs into the Lore page?

Yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I LIKE the job, but it’s exhausting and I’m not great at being social so constantly working with customers is a little draining too. Plus, my schedule is really packed, and it won’t lighten up for a while. Still, I can find time for words about giant robots.

Speaking of, do you guys think we should start putting generic/common mechs into the Lore page?
That seems like a cool idea. Maybe it can also be a list that includes NPC mechs that have appeared so far

I have returned, and am hoping everyone enjoyed themselves this past weekend.

Quiet Snowfall Quiet Snowfall you are up. If you need to handle life and would like to be skipped let me know. If not, I look forward to your post.

As for the adding generic mechs to the lore page, you are free to do what you like. I’m not sure that it is that important though. I do like the adding npc mechs though. It makes for a good way to keep track of story characters.

Quiet Snowfall Quiet Snowfall since I haven’t gotten a response in a while, I will assume you are taking care of life. I am going to pass over you, but feel free to post whenever you can.

Hey everybody, this is a check up to see who all is still here. Shoot a message so I can see who we still have.

Alright, I will give the others a day or two to respond, and if they don’t I will assume that we are all that’s left for now. I think grey is the only interacting, but that is an easy fix.

You can have either of you disconnect. I’m assuming she will be a bit.

Okay I'll be honest: as long as it took me to get out a post, you guys probably deserve way more than what I gave you. But I've been real worn out lately, and it's hard to get my head back in the right space for this. I'm hoping by the time my turn rolls around again I'll be back in writing shape, but if not, I'll say so.

It's cool, we all need a break sometimes. Doing a few shorter posts while you get back into the feel of things is fine.

You’re all good. Life happens. I am happy for whatever you can give. Thanks for the effort Grey.

Alright, I got the legacies are a big deal foundation laid, so i can switch over to the next phase of the plan. Any ideas on how to bring our characters together? Qiz is easy since he is a parts hunter, I can just have him run into slater, but rock you are a lot harder I can think of an easy connection. So yea, any ideas?

Random ranked match? That tournament I hinted at? Jermaine noticing that the old Fieldmasters recruiting thread Bella set up ages ago updated?

Don’t have a lot of time right now so just throwing ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back