• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Armored Core OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I like it a lot. I look forward to seeing that sweet character growth. The mech is dope too. That play style is a pain to deal with for sure.

Looks good to me, one question though. Nico shot the dude in game right?

I though so, but for a second I was like “man Nico is all about that in game currency”.

By they way if you didn’t already know both of your characters are good to go. I look forward to working with you.

guys I need a near broken or broken level mech to serve as the Legacy mech for Multum. Let me know if you have any ideas. Having a hard time thinking of something to fit the planet.
Also Greystone your IRL picture is not showing just in case you didn't know.

Admittedly, that's because I haven't found one. I'll get that eventually.

As for the Multum Legacy mech... Well, where would it have won the title? The city, the mountains, maybe the forests? Think on that, and you'll find a style that suits it, and things'll shake out from there.

Its no big deal, just do it the old fashion way and describe yourself in story until you find something you like.

Alright, I got it. I thought of the story for it too. Thanks Graystone.

Yo greystone, you going to post to the story next, or did you want me to go again so you have a little more time to work on your character?

Say, I've been assuming that most of the characters don't necessarily live in the same city/area, and time zone differences might be a thing. Is it assumed they all live near each other, or...?

yea, I was assuming we would be fairly close to each other, but it's not too big of a deal. It would be an interesting dynamic. I will leave the choice to you.

sounds good I look forward to traveling to her city for a future tournament.

Graystone713 Graystone713
It sounded like a type of "Royal" game or "Elimination"
Maybe use dice rolls for type of weapons found. 0-3 No weapon. 4-6 Melee weapon and etc. Make a list of what could be available per set.

Edit: Teams or no Teams? Like randomized with people they're unfamiliar with. Help players get connected in the RP

I'd like to try an join.

Though I may not be able to keep up with the level of detail and length of your posts. I am not as mentally spry and polished as I used to be. However I am perfectly capable of adding to a story and fluent in story beats.

Thay said. I did have an idea for a char I'd like to run by you, just to make sure it fits with the mechanics of Armored.

A more PvE focused guy. Who got most of his skill and experience fighting AI and the odd Player that tried to come after him.

Rather than hunting players, his prime directive falls more in line with an explorer and treasure hunter. Mostly exploring the nooks and crannies of the planets, looking for cool things to collect or lovely sights to see, without worrying too much about the safety or level of zones.

In terms of rank, he would be relatively low, and probably at this stage would be seen as tourney-fodder by most folk. Though would rise pretty quickly as he turns his eyes to see how well he will do in competition and PvP.

His mecha would not appear to be anything special. While upgraded quite a bit inside, it still is mostly a rather common low tier chassis, that is mostly geared towards mobility and environmental exploration. However, one thing he does have is an old Legacy part he had found. A lance arm fitted onto his mech. Making him seem like a rookie that found himself a big gun.

Backstory wise, he is a vet who was discharged after losing his legs. Thus finding a lot more time to play Armored. More so given that he travels a lot for business. While the feeling of being able to walk again is one of the reasons he plays, the main reason he joined the ranked matches was because his children want to see him in a tournament. So he plans to try as hard as he can, knowing they are rooting for him.

I, however, don't have a team for him though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back