• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Armen Noir.

Katrina

Hello!
I've been wanting to put this game into action for a while now, so I hope I'll find someone who'll be as intrigued about the idea as I was!

~ I only play female roles in MxF pairings. Basic, I know. Thought side characters (Which are a must) I can play as males too.
~I am quite detailed role-play partner, minimum being 3 decently sized paragraphs.
~. Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love action, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real.
~ I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too. I only role-play on the site.
~This is more of a side note, but I think it's important to address. Please say a word if you're no longer interested in the role-play, even if it's after the first post. If you feel that something is off, say so. Don't leave me hanging.

Plot!

The story is set in the near future, in a corrupt city called Moebius, where the gap between rich and poor is growing bigger and bigger.

Muse A is an A class bounty hunter. A's abilities reach beyond those of a regular hunter and there are zero fails in their account. However, there's a catch. Muse A cannot kill, anyone...ever. That being said, the leader of the Hunters grows impatient and Muse A is given an ultimatum – either kill their next target, Knives or be ready to be disposed of."

Knives (Muse B) is a wanted criminal. Murderer if you will. When the two meet, hell is bound to break loose. And it does, except, Muse A is once again failed by their inability to take ones life and Muse B seeing the chance, wins the battle with ease. However, upon discovering a certain thing about Muse A, Knives is unable to kill them either and brings Muse A back to their base where more criminals live along side one another.

(This will involve playing more than one main character - so be prepared!)

ArmenNoir_081.jpeg
Armen_Noir_Portable_JPN_PSP-Coverart.jpg
81U-OdmUfkL._SL1110_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back