• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Arlyle - A Mafia City Story (OPEN)

RedRoleplayer

Hello All!

Arlyle is a modern day coastal city run by 3 different Mafia families who have staked their claim on the town. Join the Mafia, become the biggest name in the city of Arlyle and stake your claim, Or simply live out your life as a low level member of the family making your way in the world. Either way, there's a spot for you in Arlyle.

The Duplantier's: The French Mafia which rules a majority of the town. They were the first crime family in the town of Arlyle and thus have the largest territory of all the families. Known for their poise and their almost squeaky clean image. They specialize in Bribery, Thieving and Prostitution.
The Duplatier's:
Mafia boss (1): RedRoleplayer RedRoleplayer
Second in Command (1):
Accountant (1):
Personal Bodyguards (2): RedRoleplayer RedRoleplayer ;
Members (x):​

The Romano's: The Italian Mafia is the second oldest crime family in town. They control a majority of the docks and southern area of the city. Known for their cunning and their ability to enact swift justice. They specialize in the drug trade and smuggling alcohol.
The Romano's:
Mafia boss (1):
Second in Command (1):
Accountant (1):
Personal Bodyguards (2):
Members (x):​

The O'Connor's: The Irish Mafia which has the smallest territory of all three gangs. They are known for their rash attitudes and harsh punishments. They take no crap from anyone and are more than willing to show that. They are generally loan sharks and mercenaries.
The O'Connor's:
Mafia boss (1):
Second in Command (1):
Accountant (1):
Personal Bodyguards (2):
Members (x): RedRoleplayer RedRoleplayer ;​

The Police Force: Be a member of the Arlyle police, trying to take down the biggest names in the city. Whether you're a detective or a beat cop just starting out, bring swift justice to those who break the law for sport.

Come help me make this group a reality! I'm looking for contributors and players alike! Lets build a story that can last a lifetime!

Rules:
~ 18+ Only
~ 3 Characters per person
~ Side characters allowed
~ Be kind and respectful to one another
~ LGBTQ Friendly​

OOC chat on Discord:

Last edited:
So realistic world? how much interaction is planned? Between the gangs? Or is that for us to just do ourselves and start just a massive gang war? What kind of city is it? Like new york or new orlenes? Is there a map? How brutal are we getting here? If there is going to be a fair amount of fighting, I expect the lower level members will be dying quite frequently? How do you plan to run the conflict?

So realistic world? how much interaction is planned? Between the gangs? Or is that for us to just do ourselves and start just a massive gang war? What kind of city is it? Like new york or new orlenes? Is there a map? How brutal are we getting here? If there is going to be a fair amount of fighting, I expect the lower level members will be dying quite frequently? How do you plan to run the conflict?
Realistic world indeed. The interaction between gangs is minimal, they all do some dealings with each other though so there will be overlap. If you wanted to you could totally start a gang war. The city is more like New York. There is a map. It can get pretty brutal since it is 18+. There will be fighting but I'm assuming it'll be more 60/40 slice of life to fighting. Lower members won't be dying that frequently at all. Do you mean conflict within the rp or conflict between players? In the RP conflict is a natural part of life and I'll let it happen organically. Between players, I don't tolerate people fighting between each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back