• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arkadia(OPEN!!)(The 100)

Dazzle

hiatus
[class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #888; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #222; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #166b2d; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border-bottom: 2px solid #6597a8; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] font-family: Times New Roman; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
I felt the sun on my face.
I breathed real air.
I... just didn't expect to try so hard to survive.
[div class="tab tabone"]001
[div class="tab tabtwo"]002
[div class="tab tabthree"]003
[div class="tab tabfour"]004
[/div] [/div]
[div class=titleslide]
— Arcadia
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone" style="display: none;"]
— Plot
I feel the sun on my face. I see trees all around me, the scent of wildflowers on a breeze. It's so beautiful. In this moment, I'm not stranded in space. It's been ninety-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth, leaving the planet simmering in radiation. Fortunately, there were survivors. Twelve nations had operational space stations at the time of the bombs. There is now only the Ark, one station forged from the many. We're told the Earth needs another hundred years to become survivable again. Four more space-locked generations, and man can go home, back to the ground. The ground, that's the dream. This is reality.

A few days past and so much has changed, I had once never expected to see the ground for myself. We had another 120 years before the earth was supposed to be survivable. I wasn’t even supposed to make it that long as it was. I had made some unforgivable mistakes on the Ark, even small and petty crime was only put up with in one way, floating. But because I was under 18, I wouldn’t be floated till that day. However, all of a sudden, the chancellor had decided that they weren’t going to wait another 120 years before they put us back on earth. Today was the day, we were being sent down to earth with no idea whether we would survive or not.

And you know who they were sending? 100 of us delinquent kids, we were worthless to the rest of the Arc, just kids who had messed around and honestly didn’t know right from wrong. But our lives are expendable, that’s how the arc sees us at least. But we’ll show them just how resourceful us delinquents can be, we’ll show them that we can survive. We’ll show them that we are worth something and we never needed them anyways.
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
— Info
Welcome! So, If you're familiar with the 100 great! If you aren't that's okay too! Arcadia is based severely on the 100 with original characters. This RP is set in a post apocalyptic world. While there might not be any mutants at the moment, the base of the whole story is. After a nuclear domination onto the world, very few decided to repopulate in space for over 100 years. You play as a delinquent who was incarcerated before their 18th birthday, on your 18th birthday you have a hearing and they decide whether or not to rid you of your charges, or likely, execute you. It was most uncommon for... a 'criminal' even though it might've been the most smallest act, to survive past their 18th birthday. Whereas if Adults committed a crime they'd be heard and often executed almost immediately.

Even if the crime was having more than one child. Yes, population became a very big hazard over the years. ...The Ark wasn't the best place. That was clear.

The Chancellor, whom is like the president of the Ark along with the council of the very few nations that'd made it space bound. They make most of the decisions based on what they need to survive, and killing off the people who seemed to make things harder, well, whether they meant it literally or not. It was a waste of air, which was getting worse by the minute, instead of waiting around to die, due to the lack of Oxygen. The Chancellor and the Council, had decided to send 100 delinquents to the ground. Yes, Earth. To see if it was survivable. The kids however don't have the knowledge that the Ark is dying.

Unbeknownst to the Ark. Earth was survivable at one point, and people actually lived there for centuries. And... those people noticing... a flying ship in the sky? Well, of course they'd be threatened.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions about anything! The CO-GMs are always up for answering them.
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
— Characters
This is the Characters list. Now, we're doing something a little different here. NO Roles. Roles typically take a spot from someone else and while this isn't first come first serve. It is fair, and as in every RP. You'll have to be accepted.

No matter what 'role' they're identifying as or what part they're playing they'll have a spot.

The story starts in a ship being sent to the ground. Whether your character had a family up there, whether they were executed, they were an orphan, or if they hid under the stairs as a child to prevent the risk of their family dying because they were born. Or even if they lived on the ground their whole life, if they were apart of a tribe, or if they lived alone in a secluded part of the forest, It's up to you.
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
— Rules
Okay! So if you read this far, I'm so amazingly glad. There's the basic RPN rules. If you follow that you're a queen.

- No Mary-Sues. everyone has flaws, embrace them. We're all guilty of making them at one point, I'm sure of it! And while, I know you're amazing and I'll love you. No one likes a perfect character.

-Realistic FCs, or a detailed description of your character would be perfectly okay! Whatever you're more comfortable with.

-Death is Allowed, make sure you get permission from a GM before doing so.

-NO killing without permission. This doesn't need to be anymore specific. It'd kinda suck one morning if you woke up to your character dead by another unless you knew about it.

-Fairly active RP, expect posts at least twice a week. However we all get busy, just let us know if you aren’t able to respond right away.

-Semi literate and expect at least a paragraph, no one liners

-There is Grounder Language. There's a link to it here. But feel free to just use English if you're more comfortable.

-No skipping without permission

[/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

I felt the sun on my face.

I breathed real air.

I... just didn't expect to try so hard to survive.

— Arcadia

I feel the sun on my face. I see trees all around me, the scent of wildflowers on a breeze. It's so beautiful. In this moment, I'm not stranded in space. It's been ninety-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth, leaving the planet simmering in radiation. Fortunately, there were survivors. Twelve nations had operational space stations at the time of the bombs. There is now only the Ark, one station forged from the many. We're told the Earth needs another hundred years to become survivable again. Four more space-locked generations, and man can go home, back to the ground. The ground, that's the dream. This is reality.

A few days past and so much has changed, I had once never expected to see the ground for myself. We had another 120 years before the earth was supposed to be survivable. I wasn’t even supposed to make it that long as it was.

I had made some unforgivable mistakes on the Ark, even small and petty crime was only put up with in one way, floating. But because I was under 18, I wouldn’t be floated till that day.

However, all of a sudden, the chancellor had decided that they weren’t going to wait another 120 years before they put us back on earth. Today was the day, we were being sent down to earth with no idea whether we would survive or not.

And you know who they were sending? 100 of us delinquent kids, we were worthless to the rest of the Arc, just kids who had messed around and honestly didn’t know right from wrong. But our lives are expendable, that’s how the arc sees us at least.

But we’ll show them just how resourceful us delinquents can be, we’ll show them that we can survive. We’ll show them that we are worth something and we never needed them anyways.

Welcome! So, If you're familiar with the 100 great! If you aren't that's okay too! Arcadia is based severely on the 100 with original characters. This RP is set in a post apocalyptic world. While there might not be any mutants at the moment, the base of the whole story is. After a nuclear domination onto the world, very few decided to repopulate in space for over 100 years. You play as a delinquent who was incarcerated before their 18th birthday, on your 18th birthday you have a hearing and they decide whether or not to rid you of your charges, or likely, execute you. It was most uncommon for... a 'criminal' even though it might've been the most smallest act, to survive past their 18th birthday. Whereas if Adults committed a crime they'd be heard and often executed almost immediately.

Even if the crime was having more than one child. Yes, population became a very big hazard over the years.

...The Ark wasn't the best place. That was clear.

The Chancellor, whom is like the president of the Ark along with the council of the very few nations that'd made it space bound. They make most of the decisions based on what they need to survive, and killing off the people who seemed to make things harder, well, whether they meant it literally or not. It was a waste of air, which was getting worse by the minute, instead of waiting around to die, due to the lack of Oxygen. The Chancellor and the Council, had decided to send 100 delinquents to the ground. Yes, Earth. To see if it was survivable. The kids however don't have the knowledge that the Ark is dying.

Unbeknownst to the Ark. Earth was survivable at one point, and people actually lived there for centuries. And... those people noticing... a flying ship in the sky? Well, of course they'd be threatened.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions about anything! The CO-GMs are always up for answering them.

This is the Characters list. Now, we're doing something a little different here. NO Roles. Roles typically take a spot from someone else and while this isn't first come first serve. It is fair, and as in every RP. You'll have to be accepted.

No matter what 'role' they're identifying as or what part they're playing they'll have a spot.

The story starts in a ship being sent to the ground. Whether your character had a family up there, whether they were executed, they were an orphan, or if they hid under the stairs as a child to prevent the risk of their family dying because they were born. Or even if they lived on the ground their whole life, if they were apart of a tribe, or if they lived alone in a secluded part of the forest, It's up to you.

Okay! So if you read this far, I'm so amazingly glad. There's the basic RPN rules. If you follow that you're a queen.

- No Mary-Sues. everyone has flaws, embrace them. We're all guilty of making them at one point, I'm sure of it! And while, I know you're amazing and I'll love you. No one likes a perfect character.

-Realistic FCs, or a detailed description of your character would be perfectly okay! Whatever you're more comfortable with.

-Death is Allowed, make sure you get permission from a GM before doing so.

-NO killing without permission. This doesn't need to be anymore specific. It'd kinda suck one morning if you woke up to your character dead by another unless you knew about it.

-Fairly active RP, expect posts at least twice a week. However we all get busy, just let us know if you aren’t able to respond right away.

-Semi literate and expect at least a paragraph, no one liners

-No skipping without permission

There is Grounder Language. There's a link to it here. But feel free to just use English if you're more comfortable.

4 spots available, The 100 have just landed on the ground.

Last edited:
Woah. Look at this! This is extremely interesting what a beautiful interest check that I had no association with whatsoever.

not like i'm a co-gm or anything that'd be weird. heh.

Greets - Just watched the first episode of the thing to see if I like it. Mostly just frustrated at the idiot-lord-of-the-flies types... so I am prompted to try my own hand at it. Let's see where this goes.

Greets - Just watched the first episode of the thing to see if I like it. Mostly just frustrated at the idiot-lord-of-the-flies types... so I am prompted to try my own hand at it. Let's see where this goes.
It gets better I swearrrrr haha, but come and enjoy!! We aren't going to be sticking to how the show runs anyways

Oh hey the TV show I liked before I missed literally all of the season I was on and then a friend told me everything went up in flames SWEET

The books were better anyway

Still have room for one more? :o

i was wondering if this is ok
i wanted to make y character arrested for like selling herself to make money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back