• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ARK: Survival of the Fittest (Closed)

Jack just shook his head, "They've got bones in their butts, just because a tail sticks out doesn't change that." He made his way over to storage for some hide. "But I'm not gonna force you to believe me, I'm not Natalia." He'd briefly considered just doing the aforementioned squeeze test himself to prove that under Vera's squish there were bones, but Natalia screaming at him for touching her even briefly to keep her alive was still fresh, and he'd rather not be screamed at again if Vera reacted the same way.

"Fine," Vera said, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him into her hut, "Try it then. There are no bones."

Jack and Anna both looked equally surprised at Vera running up and grabbing Jack and dragging him off. "Well, she caved," Anna shrugged and went about her business, watching the raptor eggs as the timer continued to go down. "Wonder what the babies look like?"

Inside the hut, Jack looked a bit flustered, he genuinely didn't think she'd actually have him do it! "You promise not to yell at me?"

"If it'll shut you up, then no," she said, "Theres no bones."

It was true. Through the muscle and fat on her rear, not much could be felt in the way of bones.

"Alright," Jack gave a shrug and felt around, "You were right, it is soft!" Like a fleshy pillow. In the lower half of Vera's buttocks, however, the lower end of the pelvis could be felt. By virtue of fat and muscle and clothes between Jack's hand and the bone, he almost missed it. "Oh, there it is," he said with a grin, "Feel it?"

The placement of the bone meant you'd hurt it if you sat down too hard, or in Jack's case hit the ground hard enough that his rectum reached down to give the ground a quick kiss before shooting back up to proper placement. There were bones in the butt, they just probably weren't actually called the "assbone".

Vera blushed a bit, "Pretty sure that's still the pelvis, not an assbone."

"But it's a bone in your butt," Jack pointed out, "So it's still an assbone." Point proved he took his hand off of Vera's rear, "I'm not sure how your butt's soft, though, you run around and ride animals like the rest of us."

"No, because its not an assbone its your pelvis." She said, shaking her head.

Jack just smirked, "Is being stubborn in the face of defeat a girl thing too?" He shook his head as he started towards the door, "Hey, you've got something really soft between the bones in your butt and everything else, I don't. You're unlikely to bruise your assbone anytime soon."

"And I'm bruised," Jack grinned and exited Vera's home, heading back to where he was working on making a riding harness for Janus.

"So who was right?", Anna asked, leaning against the side of the hut. Jack gave a thumbs up as he started cutting hide.

"I was but he's dumb and won't admit that they are not assbones they are pelvic bones." Vera said, folding her arms angrily as she stepped outside.

Anna just laughed, "Check the eggs, butt lady!" She shook her head and looked at the sun to see what time of day it was, heading towards Roan's house to wake him up, deciding if he slept through to noon he'd keep them all up at night trying to train his dogs.

Last edited:
Vera groaned and sat by the eggs, "Kidding me..."

Roan was just barely awake, having heard the arguing outside.

Anna worked her way past the direwolved lounging around Roan's porch to knock on his door. "Knock knock, you sleep all day you won't sleep at night."

"Good," Anna made her way back down past the five wolves on the porch.

By now the eggs were starting to wobble back and forth the closer to hatching they got.

Anna ran over to the eggs so she could witness the babies being born. Upon hearing more raptors would appear, Jack lead Janus back inside his house to continue work on her riding harness away from the raptors that would appear.

Before long, as Roan was exiting his home, the two eggs gave a final wobble, before the eggs just disappeared, leaving two tiny raptors in their place, with tiny bodies and comically large heads. Looking at the two female raptors and then the males, it wasn't hard to pick out who the fathers were.

Vera gasped, "Awwww, look at them! Cicero is clearly the daddy of thet one."

Roan walked over, "Look at their big heads and tiny bodies."

"I knew you had it in you, Occy!", Anna said as she stroked the one that looked like a mix between Occisor and Cherry. It even had Occisor's blue mane and Cherry's red streaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back