• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings arizzle's interest check

arizzle

so, i'm bored.

therefore i'm here, and in search of a few roleplays to pick up. i haven't made a search thread like this in forever, so excuse me if i'm a bit, how you say, rusty.

i won't bore you with rules other than no one liners, and that i'm looking for someone to play the male in all of my plots and pairings. pretty simple, i don't care how old you are as long as you can properly write and match my level of interest in this little story we'll be creating together. i'm hoping for at least one reply a day, but life is life and it gets in a way so one reply every few days wouldn't bother me much. i do prefer at the one reply a day though.

I don't have any specific plots set, but I do have some pairings i'm interested in at the moment.

pirate x long lost princess (i have a bit of an idea for this one already)
mermaid x human
mermaid x mermaid hunter
merman x human
greek god x human
greek goddess x greek god
regular girl x mob boss
small town human x vampire
fallen royal family empire member x slave of said empire or street rat (sort of have an idea for this)

hit me up through pm if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back