Aries "The Behemoth" Cath

Hell Diver

"Strong, like little ram."

/monthly_2017_02/1354451394-0262602-www.nevsepic_com_ua.jpg.3ea56540002b95d04044d4a32d4a0368.jpg​

Name

"My name is Aries."

"Thirty years old."

Race

"I'm a Titan, we're few and far between in todays age."

"Male, you're welcome to take a gander if you're so interested."

Class

"Brawler"

Alignment

"Chaotic Good"

Personality

"Theres always the quiet before the storm; The gentle winds that caress the limbs of the tree, or the current that washes up carefully on the beach. However those same winds will rip those trees from their roots; The waves crashing over land in violent outbreaks.  Aries is the very personification of the calm before the storm, his oddly gentle outer shell holding back a man out for revenge. Quick to snap and having a passion for what he seeks, the man only follows his own morals; Giving no real reguard for external laws or rules. "

History

You feel the cold surface of the glass against your skin, your eyes locking onto the man before you. Around you are the sounds of the tavern, you hear some people cursing, a crash, probably another fight. But none of that is important. You put the gold down on the table "What is it you're looking for me to do?" The man's rough voice floods your ears. Your eyes snap onto the hazel eyes that glare at you from underneath the helm; You finally speak up "Bandits keep taking my cattle, I can't take it anymore, I'm losing too much."  The man before you takes the gold off the table before downing the ale in his own glass. Your eyes inspect a bit further, scars coiling around the mans torso like roots of a tree; His skin looks rough, almost like leather, contrasting against the long red hair that flows out from his helmet. Your thoughts are cut short "It'll be done by morning. I'll collect the other half then." The words soon slip from your pursed lips, your tongue moving without thought "Why do you do this? I pay you so little but every time I need something; I find you here?" The man pauses, his metallic hand tapping against the wooden table, his voice escaping the metal of his helm once more. "Every man has a motivation, a passion,something that they strive to find. I do this in hopes that one day someone makes me an offer I can't refuse. An offer to bring my child back to me." Your brows furrow ever so slightly, the confusion setting in for a split second. " You heard correct, I once had a beautiful little girl, her name was Aifean; Sickness took her from me almost ten seasons ago. It was the greatest pain I had ever faced, to bury my own child, to fear that with every storm it might wash away the dirt; Leaving her cold eyes to look at me, asking why I could never save her. Thoughts like that drive a man to great lengths. For there are some things in this life, every man would give his soul for, and until I have that option; The only thing I can do is hope that one day, some grand wizard from the capitol finds something that vexes him, and makes me a deal I can't refuse." It slowly sinks in, what the man before you is doing, what his goal may be. But its far too late to ask more, his large frame standing from the table; and soon leaving the tavern.

Weapons

• Aries Gauntlets: Two large metallic gauntlets that seem like some form of plated metal, their fingertips coming to jagged points, almost matching the spires that come off the top of the gauntlets themselves.

Skills

• Survival: Aries has lived abroad for many years, his ability to hunt, prepare a fire, or even make shelter have come in handy many cold nights;
  • CQC: He never grew up with any real weapon, no sword training, no grand teacher for his skills. But that never stopped the man from training, his ability to fight with his fists becoming his art.

Abilities

• Titan's Resolve: His body is stronger than the average man, his skin thicker, his bones more dense. Originally meant to be a work horse, his body now functions like a small fortress.
  • Titan's Growth: Able to Shrink and grow, Aries usually stands at Six foot, Three Inches, however in times of dire need, he can grow much, much larger at the cost of his body.

Attachments

• 1354451394-0262602-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg
    1354451394-0262602-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back