Female

Class

B

Being (what are you?)

Immortal Human *Explained in Bio

Sexuality

Hetero-romantic Pansexual 

Personality

A very happy go lucky person trying to keep a positive look on life. She values company, but is uncertain as to if they actually help her any due to the fact she goes out of her way to help them. She doesn't feel like a proper living creature cause of the whole never dying thing. So if she feels the nerve to threaten/retaliate, she feels like she doesn't have the right, and then she gets a whole existence crisis and uber depressed. However, it is very easy to make her lighten up and become distracted of this.

Arian may have once been a very carefree teen open with everyone and never quick to judge. That all changed when her first days at Luxor went horribly wrong, and she remembered a little too much. Now she remains as a self-appointed outcast. Often somber-faced and solemn, she is the one that will stay out of the way of people and social interaction of all kinds despite ow much she desperately craves for it. This has left her a vague shell of who she once was, and one can almost taste the her fear of everything if things get bad. She will rarely smile now, when all she seemed to have once was smiles and a kind word. 

When confronted or directly revealed, she reacts completely neutrally and expressionless in attempt to remain neutral, but if forced to a violent confrontation, it becomes the essence of the "fight or flight" thought process. If forced to fight physically, she holds nothing back and will fight with every ounce of her strength until she gives up mentally and leaves- as her opponent is either much stronger or weaker, and she has no desire to rile the wrong people. These confrontations leave her packed with negative emotions, and it's not unusual for her to appear depressed (it's cause she is) and merciless afterward.

After remembering 'event,' many of the things she enjoyed doing, have faded into distaste and regret, leaving them dislikes and hated, save for music. It's been her only real refuge. 

Biography 

Arian has led a pretty normal and simple life, other than having a boy's name. She lived with her parents, happy and content, never minding that they always seemed a little too protective. She attended elementary school and all was well. She lives in a two-story apartment building while her mother and father work on the weekly journal. 

Except. 

That was in 1916. 

All of her family, the ones that had raised her, loved her, birthed her, are gone. 

Because of the curse. 

The family had celebrated Arian's birth with extreme gusto, as both of them had been deemed infertile and that their child was a miracle. 

Wait, let's back up.

Before Arian had even been conceived, her parents visited an apothecary, and while they waited, and elderly crone passed by and dropped her things. Being kind people that they were, they helped her get her bearings and then let her off. However, the crone offered them a miracle, anything they desired. The pair laughed, but  thought upon it anyway, and answered they wanted a child. The crone muttered to herself and nodded and replied, "A child you will have if you let me take her on her 16th birthday to take my over responsibilities and my place." 

The pair looked at one another, thinking the woman addled, and nodded in agreement, as to sate her. 

Weeks later, they found the witch's words to be true. She was pregnant. Years passed, and Arian blossomed into a beautiful girl who appreciated all virtues. She had a great many friends, and happiness seemed to be spread by merely looking at her smile. However, her sixteenth year rolled around to quickly and the crone came walking.

"I've come for my goddaughter." 

She demanded. The couple had forgotten about the woman and instantly remembered their agreement. They had no desire to give her up. So, they denied the witch and barred her path with every supposed anti-witch item they could find. The witch angry that her deal had been broken, cast a spell upon Arian to sleep for exactly one hundred years.

It was a fairly simple thing really, but common people have no idea to reverse magic. 

So the girl fell into a deep sleep. 

The parents grieved deeply, but no doctor, no one could do anything but relate to the legend of Briar Rose. 

So, they placed her in a glass coffin, and started to wait.

For one hundred years. 

They hired an entire family devoted to waiting on her waking up. 

Three generations enraptured by her sleep.

Then time passed, and she awoke. 

But different. 

Did ever think what type of magic caused Sleeping Beauty to sleep so long, yet stay beautiful? 

To sleep, but not wake from hunger? 

Arian no longer feels pain. And if she is wounded, her body reforms no matter how damaged it is. And all those body harming elements seem to follow her like a dark cloud. Bad luck really. 

Crushed by a tree, hit by a train,  falling into the woodchopper. It's all the same. 

Nothing they did changed the curse, nor alter it's unexpected results. 

And the crone? 

No one knows. 

Some say she disappeared. Others are uncertain as to if she ever existed at all. 

But then, how else would this story come about? 

+ Literature

+ Art

+ Strawberries

+ CHOCOLATE

+ Playing piano

Dislikes

- Magician/Wizards/Witches

- Social Events

- Citruses 

- Canines

- Demons

- Gods

- People

- People

- Ragtime

Weapon

A two-handed sword gifted to her by some foreign god of the universe who she dislikes greatly. - Hundun (who gifted to her after arriving in Yggdrasil.)

two-handed-sword-2-semi-rigid.jpg

Others

- She has adjust to the modern times and yet, she still has flashes of deja vú

RELATIONSHIPS: (Arian's Thoughts)

:BishieSparklesR:  = Means it's updated! 

[Currently they've all been updated and I decided against putting stars everywhere XD ]

Auriel - "She.... died. She gave me kindness; that is something I'll never be able to repay her." 

Caesar - "I'd once say he'd be my sun to my moon, but... does he remember me? I-I still... lov-.." *sigh*

Smoke - "He's pretty awesome, if not a little overprotective."

Seo - "An over-polite idiot. Possibly dangerous due to relations with Ryo...." 

Lydia -  "Oh... the spider-girl. She seems nice." 

Ryo - "Horny rebel that does his own thing, that usually leaves me for worse for wear...." 

Ryujin - "He was the flute player, if I ever see him again, I'll have to thank him. His token - the coin - really helped me... er, recover."

Hikaru - "T-the demon fox?!!? Away with you!!!" 

Fley - "The werewolf girl... she's dead, but I can't help but feel her lingering presence."  

Miyuki - "I can't say. She seemed okay. But shy." 

"A" - "She and Ryo... Karma's gonna come get them some day...."

Setsuna - "Another fox-like being, mostly human so she's tolerable."

Lyssa - "A crazy girl who does random things, I love her that way though." 

Jonetsu - "Cool demon lady is cool. Surprisingly polite really." 

Pr. Luxor - "He lacks conviction, and appears to have control- don't let that fool you. He probably doesn't."

Xian Qui/Hundun - "I will find a way to right the wrongs he commits; possibly with my blade through his chest."  

Last edited by a moderator:
I planned on walking up through the schools main doors, and wait on the succubus secretary, but YASSS THE MORE THE MERRIER!........ right? 

Jonetsu? I could get her there unless somebody has taken control of her right now...But this is also the perfect time to get another one of my characters to make a appearance.

Well...

Crap, if I'd known this character existed, I wouldn't have made Cadri, he essentially has the exact same ability.

Well...

Crap, if I'd known this character existed, I wouldn't have made Cadri, he essentially has the exact same ability.

It's alright - the difference is that Arian just knows that a blade is pointy and slices. It's literally no technique just hacking and slashing. 

;w;

They should be friends. 

It's alright - the difference is that Arian just knows that a blade is pointy and slices. It's literally no technique just hacking and slashing. 

;w;

They should be friends. 

No, I mean the "bounces back from any injury" sort of thing. Cadri is an immortal human as well.

No, I mean the "bounces back from any injury" sort of thing. Cadri is an immortal human as well.

I feel like it's no big deal-io. 

And I feel like giving Arian a chance to become mortal again so we'll just have to see how everything plays out :D  

I feel like it's no big deal-io. 

And I feel like giving Arian a chance to become mortal again so we'll just have to see how everything plays out :D  

Okay, then our characters could be friends like you suggested earlier

Y'know, assuming Caesar doesn't roast me over an open fire

Guys with hats like these have a 125% chance of stealing your immortal girl

black-caribbean-pirate-hat1.jpg

HT9014.JPG

_ml_p2p_pc_badge_taller15

Jk tho, Caesar plz don't incinerate me

@SolistheSun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back