• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Argos, planet of riches

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I've had an idea for some time now that I've been interested in setting up an RP Universe kind of thing for. The idea is that the RP primarily takes place on an Ecumenopolis planet that functions as the central Market/Mall of a multi-galaxy wide space faring empire. Essentially, the planet would be a mega-mall that covered the entirety of the planet. Anything and everything would be sold on the planet to people who could afford to travel there. I do mean anything and everything by the way, so the RP might partially need to be done off site, for when things get a little too NSFC (Not Safe For Children), but don't worry, the RP won't be explicitly adults only, just won't shy away from things that are more adult themed. The idea is that so long as you don't go into the underbelly levels, then you won't have to worry about such things.

I'm not sure if Canon-Characters will be accepted in the RP, as that raises a whole bunch of other issues and questions. But! Augmentations/Genetic Manipulation will be "available" for those who wish it. That is to say, take something like Nekos. You can't play AS someone like Blake Belladona or a character from Nekopara, but that won't stop your character from getting Genetic Augmentation so they look like them.

Also, for anyone looking to have some sort of structured plot, I tend to have my RPs open ended, with dozens of flags that can happen depending on player actions. A sort of choose your own adventure kind of thing. This stems from my days of playing DnD regularly, where players may not behave/do things you are expecting. That is to say, it's better to have 100+ events that might happen in any order, then 10 cause-effect events that need to happen consecutively.

Well, at least someone is. I'm not sure if other planets, or even space itself, will be involved yet, but only time will tell.

Sounds interesting, I might join, would you mind if I wait a bit and see if it goes anywhere, before I make a character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back