• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [Argon City] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Do you want a plot? I can make one.

You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I just figured it might be a bit easier if there was a general idea of something to do rather than people just being there.

(Though idk if that kinda works against the open world concept 🤷‍♂️.)

It’s up to you, I don’t mind either I was just throwing an idea up in the air

You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I just figured it might be a bit easier if there was a general idea of something to do rather than people just being there.

(Though idk if that kinda works against the open world concept 🤷‍♂️.)

It’s up to you, I don’t mind either I was just throwing an idea up in the air
I just thought if everybody did want they wanted, you’d have max satisfaction. Some people can do action, some people can do crime drama, some people can do slice-of-life, etc.

It also doesn’t bug me that people aren’t posting very much, including me. If people want to, they will.

If someone has a plot they want to pitch, they can do so and people who want to can play that plot with them. You know?

I just thought if everybody did want they wanted, you’d have max satisfaction. Some people can do action, some people can do crime drama, some people can do slice-of-life, etc.

It also doesn’t bug me that people aren’t posting very much, including me. If people want to, they will.

If someone has a plot they want to pitch, they can do so and people who want to can play that plot with them. You know?
Yeah, I know what you mean. 👍

Sure. What did you have in mind?
Mitchell’s goal is to survive and to find a place to belong, and Nimo’s trying to find a purpose by exploring the city. Maybe they meet and Nimo is introduced to his side of the world and he’s introduced to hers. They do come from pretty different sides of town.

Mitchell’s goal is to survive and to find a place to belong, and Nimo’s trying to find a purpose by exploring the city. Maybe they meet and Nimo is introduced to his side of the world and he’s introduced to hers. They do come from pretty different sides of town.
I’d be down with that.

Any specific ideas on where you want them to meet, or do you just want see where the writing goes?

Sorry I disappeared for a bit I was busy. I'll write my first post asap

Pandaskel Pandaskel Birdsie made a CS, and we were both wondering if it was accepted or not xp
Just in case the notification gave you the fly-by
As I understood it Pandaskel would only reply if your character wasn't accepted. He didn't say much about the ones I made or the others for that matter so I assumed it's all-clear.

As I understood it Pandaskel would only reply if your character wasn't accepted. He didn't say much about the ones I made or the others for that matter so I assumed it's all-clear.
You are correct! This game isn’t very highly regulated, so yes, I only really contact you if there’s something crazy bad or twisty.

I really love the direction this is going, you guys, I’m having a lot of fun reading all the posts and characters. Cyberpunk crime drama vibes are good vibes~

I am very excited for the first character interactions. Street kids working with ACPD or bounty hunters taking on dangerous bounties while trying to keep our less combat-oriented players safe etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back