Chitchat Aren't we all a we bit lonely.

Anonymous

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oh hey? You're lonely, ME TOO! All me friends don't emmm exist so I'm looking for friends to sksksksksk chat with about all our awesome hydroflasks and all that fun jazz.

Well I don't have a hydroflask but there is a guy walking down the street playing one of those drum sets with ropes controlled by the feet and stuff! Also the church bells across the street ring for five minutes straight every hour. Do. interesting things happen on your street?

I live in the country where the closest neighbor is a corn field away, so not really. Once I was outside at like 1am though and this guy went into the woods across the street, and then came out like ten minutes later carrying something and was repeatedly groaning/grunting. It was scary lmao.

Okay yeah that would freak me the heck out.

I used to live in the mountains and one evening I went to the store with my step mom (about an hour away). When we got back everybody had gone to bed and locked the doors. Everybody knew that we were gone and also knew there was only one house key which was kept on the hook inside if anybody was going to be home so why they locked ALL of the doors I don't know!! After about twenty minutes of knocking on all of the windows and doors lining the deck with no answer, we decided to walk around back to Grandma's private porch thingy. We got about three steps around the corner WHEN A MOUNTSIN LION STEPPED OUT OF THE TREES AND GROWLED AT US! I was 11. So we rushed back to the deck (the part with the door was enclosed) and I was promptly shoved on a shelf with the dog food and oily tools. On top of it, the family dog was with us, he was very small, blind AND DEAF. There were risks being made to get him onto the porch with us.

Eventually, Grandma came out and then got pissed at us for being so loud 😑.

I love the ending of that story lol.

I've never seen a large cat really. . . The most exotic as it gets is the occasional fox, raccoon, or opossum. There's usually just deer, turkeys, coyotes, and woodchucks.

She was so mad at us but we were almost eaten!!!

It was the only time I've seen a wild cat. I have seen many MANY bears and also I am terrified of bears. I won't even go to the bear exhibit at the zoo. Nope thanks.

I really like mountain squirrels. They're cuter than city squirrels for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back