• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Are you tired of sipping Crab Coladas? (Pirate RP) (Always Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nancy Noi
Andouphe - Commerce District

Oh god, I don't want to do this.
"Thank you. I'll... try to make it quick." No guarantee on that, depending on how much scolding was in store for him. Despite his decisive steps forward, nose to the air following wisps of tobacco, his heart thundered against his chest the stronger that scent grew. There hadn't been a hint of worry in Vespera's cheery voice, but ever the master masquerader, he knew she had to be concerned. Nancy was so meek and conflict-avoidant that he could make someone feel bad for trying anything with him, but he couldn't help if that someone hated him. Steven surely hated him, or at the very least didn't care for him. And whatever he said to Mariah had to make her stop caring for him too, as she didn't even bother to say goodbye to him. Or maybe she didn't need Steven's help and would have shunned him for this anyway! It's not like anything had challenged their friendship over the centuries. He'd be upset about Vlad outing him if not for the fact that it weeded out who wouldn't stand by him the moment he did something they didn't like.

Swallowing the emotions drying his throat, he trudged on and ended that spiral. It wouldn't serve him well to show up already on the verge of tears. The smoke smell grew to its peak, a fresh trail leading him straight to the culprit. Nancy neared the figure before anxiety locked his legs into place.
"Jack?" he questioned, approaching this meeting as if it were happenstance. At least it was just the shotgunner on his lonesome. "Um... is this a good time?" It didn't look like he was in a hurry, anyway. "I know you were looking for me earlier. Sorry if I was avoidant," he apologized, bowing his head. "I just wouldn't have been good company at the time." Which was true, but not THE reason. Really, he just didn't want to be berated more while he was already berating himself into tears every night. But again, maybe Jack would care less in comparison to his religious companion, if at all. "What was it you wanted? Or did Steven want me...?"

Bogrum Mazoga
Noble District - Andouphe Holy Sanctum

Ah, a technicality. Power on par with a High God, but split between two domains. On paper she was a rank below, but her dual-wielding power was reason enough to not trifle with her. Bogrum was glad she was on their side, the Request weighing heavy in his pocket.

He simply listened in for a while, holding back a chortle at their cute sibling spats. What a breath of fresh air to hear about family affairs, after sailing the seas for so long. For the sisters to live so happily aboard a pirate ship was a grace only owed to Sebas. The man worked double-time-- quadruple-time now with Lostro healed-- to give those girls the best life possible, and it was that reason alone why Bogrum held as much respect for the man as he did. His excellent work as a captain was a secondary bonus.

When Demi called with good news to share, the relief was insurmountable. So Fergie really pulled through on it? It wasn't like Bogrum thought she couldn't. It was more like... this was a sign. Fergie surprised him with how level-headed she could be when shit hit the fan, but it was with great restraint on her end. Restraint that hit the fan as well when she was already at her patience's limit. He knew she hated Adonis's guts, so for her to hold back despite the perfect chance to splay those guts across his fancy office was...
She really must be doing better, then.
Happy to be leaving that ruckus, and happier hearing of Fergie's success, Bogrum accepted Sebas's offer with pleasure. "I'd be happy to. Fergie will find me eventually, but she has a prior engagement. I expect it'll just be me tonight." Fergie made things snappy, but who was to say.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back