• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Are you tired of a tragedy-less life? Say no more!

dance of the corvids

||🌹"You kiss me like it was your job." 🦴 ||
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“The smallest symbol means so much in this world”
- Marshall Smith

F57E970D-B026-40ED-9481-D7DFF5168AB0.gif

Myths and that end in tragedy isn’t a rare theme in Greek mythology, but what happens if a god curses people to live their life as a consistent guessing game for the Greek tragedies?

Hello! And welcome to this (mid) group roleplay search! I’m Charlie or any other name in my signature :]
This roleplay is based on the legends of Greek mythology, and very traumatized people.

Let me explain the basis of it.
a god of our choosing (has to be a Greek god of rebirth, revival, anything of that nature) has cursed many people (but the max in this roleplay is 3) into the tricks of revival, a tattoo on their wrist being the reminder of their curse.
whether the god is in it for their sick entertainment or a quest, The curse remains until they correctly guess the myth.
The person cursed only has till a certain age, or the age where they died in their first life ( anything over the age of 12, please)
we’ll go into this more as we get more people, and this is just a rough idea that I got from something i read, so theories and ideas would help a bunch ^^
see you soon!

CHARACTER SHEETS: Quest - Greek Tragedy Character Sheets

Last edited:
There are a few things on the CS that im not sure of how to fill out.

the guess by age is self explanatatory in what it is, but is there any rules for it? (Ie. How long till their GBA in the rp)

and the greek myths, i’ve no clue how to fill that one out, what exactly does it cause when a myth is assigned to the character?

There are a few things on the CS that im not sure of how to fill out.

the guess by age is self explanatatory in what it is, but is there any rules for it? (Ie. How long till their GBA in the rp)

and the greek myths, i’ve no clue how to fill that one out, what exactly does it cause when a myth is assigned to the character?
Sorry for not explaining it more! The GBA can be any age, actually! As long as it’s reasonable, atleast lol
The Greek myths are the myths that they have already lived by, and haven’t guessed by the age they were assigned to die (AKA the age they died in their first life when they didn’t have a myth)

Im afraid ill have to dip out of this one, school just piled a bunch of work on me, hope you find others that are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back