• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Are You Pampered Or Stray? (CS)

Samoyed

Name:

Species:

Sexuality

Pampered or stray:

Appearance(real photo):

Personality traits(at least three):

Background:

Dislikes:

Other:

image.jpeg
Name: Red

Species: Dog (Utongan)

Sexuality: bisexual

Pampered or stray: Stray

Appearance(real photo): image.jpeg

Personality traits(at least three): She's a very feisty dog, that is very protective of her group of strays and is willing to do anything to ensure their safety. Red is often cold to a'lot of pets and people as she finds their bonds useless.

Background: Red use to be a young happy carefree show dog, she lived with a small family up in Canada. But one day her owners were away, their home was robbed and Red was kidnapped. The thieves were quite abusive towards her since she was a mere puppet to them to get money out of her owners but her owners never came, and it changed her views on humans ever since. Her kidnappers eventually dropped her on the streets in some large city, where she eventually took to the top of the streets.

Dislikes: Humans, cars, pets.

Other:

Name: Jax

Species: Dog, Pit bull mix.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality traits(at least three):Gullible, not that bright, playful, hyper, friendly, soft hearted.

Background: Jax was born a stray no one wanting him or his siblings, because of what was in their genes. Though they would never hurt a fly. When roaming the city streets he befriended and old homeless man who even manage to find Jax a collar even if it was jus a chain. The two would spend hours together until one day the man smelt weird, he didn't seem alright. The old man had ended up having a heart attack he didn't make it.

Dislikes: Death.

Other:

Name: Sophia

Species: Cat, Himalayan

Pampered or stray: Pampered

Personality traits(at least three): Sophia is a very sweet and proper feline. Who is very much a couch potato and loves to take naps. She isn't much of a fan of being filthy and hardly spent time outside before getting lost.

Background: Sophia is a very very beloved house cat who was often carried by her favorite kid a girl named Charlotte and never once felt grass below her paws. Well until the youngest of the family left the back door open, Sophia had instantly made enemies with this nearby bird and chased the bird from yard to yard, to yard until she had absolutely no idea where she was.

Dislikes: Mud, birds, filth, outside, birds.

Other:

Name: Frost

Species: Dog, Japanese Spitz.

Sexuality: Lesbian/Asexual

Personality traits(at least three): Self centered, sassy, kinda rude. (WIP)

Background: Frost is a world class three times winning defending champion at the West Minister dog show, who's literally has had everything handed her to her on a solid gold platter.

Dislikes: second place, silver, low lifes.

Other:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Name: Ron

Species: cat//orange tabby

Sexuality: homosexual

Pampered or stray: pampered

Appearance(real photo):
tabby-cat-orange-HERO.jpg

Personality traits(at least three): humble, not very clever, flirty, joyful, a bit overprotective

Background: ron was always the type of pet who loved attention. he was fed everyday, played everyday, etc. he loved exploring the backyard and the city, which one day leads him to trouble. he went outside to explore until his owner locked him out on accident. now he needs to live out on the streets in search for his owner.

Dislikes: loud noises, foul smells, rude animals

Other: shrugs

Name: Winston

Species: Dog; Golden Collie

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Pampered or stray: Pampered |More Or Less|

Appearance:
b3d3b922be04fbc3fbde50ce9d68796c.jpg

Personality: Winston is very caring. He's your typical hero dog, one who wants to help anyone he can. He values loyalty, and he himself is fiercely loyal to his friends. He's also very witty, a surprising trait for a farm dog.

Background: Winston isn't your typical pampered pet. His owners, a lovely old couple, lived out on a farm. They bought Winston when he was but a pup.

The great open fields and many different animals were daunting to young Winston, but he soon grew accustomed to the many wonders of the great outdoors. Oft you would find him chasing the noisy chickens or playing with the energetic goats. His favorite place to be, however, was at his master's feet as he read a book. The old man would scratch and pet his beloved dog, and if Winston was particularly lucky, he would get a piece of his owner's breakfast.

Honestly, though, it didn't much matter to Winston where he was on the farm. He loved his home. He loved his people even more.

All of this would change, however.

One day, his owners took him into the city for a vet checkup. Everything had been going well (Besides the shots; Winston hadn't liked those) when the truck suddenly collided with another car. Winston remembered tumbling out of the bed of the truck and seeing his people exit the wrecked car, with few injuries, but a human wearing blue wouldn't let him go to them. The man kept shooing him away, and when Winston persisted, the man hit him.

In a frenzy of fear he now regretted, Winston bolted. He ran and ran, afraid the man would hurt him again, afraid that next time the human started attacking, he wouldn't stop.

When Winston finally stopped, he was far from the man who attacked him; far from the farm he used to live; far from the people he loved so dearly.

He was alone.

Dislikes: Humans In Blue |Police men|, Unnecessary Violence, Cruelty

Other: Winston has a red handkerchief tied around his neck.

Last edited:
Name: Fero

Species: Serval

Appearance(real photo):
upload_2017-5-26_23-6-51.png

Personality traits(at least three): Wild, stubborn, curious, loyal

Background: Fero was adopted as a kitten by humans that had no clue that she was not a normal cat. In the beginning, she was loved and adored but continued to grow without showing signs of stopping once she reached the size of an average cat. Her humans had decided to drop Fero off since they felt that she wouldn't be happy in such a closed in space. After that moment, Fero adjusted herself to her new life and learned to fend for herself.

Likes: hunting, night time, protecting others, and chin rubs

Dislikes: Being chained down, losing, crowds, and outsiders invading her territory

Other: Size comparison for reference
upload_2017-5-26_23-26-50.png

• tumblr_mvbkg4fAtp1r4vl1yo1_500.jpg
    Name:
    Kwasi
    Species:
    White Rabbit
    Sexuality
    Asexual
    Pampered or stray:
    Stray

Last edited:
Name: Jeremy (JJ)

Species: Chimpanzee ( I dont know if I can have a monkey, if not I can change to a dog, just tell me.)

Sexuality: Straight (I didnt know that animals could have other genders than male and female...)

Appearance(real photo):
hVoQt_hbhInjcPikoCRIbymdPRm7LxslhwNGIaWANwz6K34dmgU4OKzyxgJx3ZGZCfE_mxI=s137

Personality traits(at least three): Funny, smart, decisive, playful, naughty

Background: Jeremy was brought into a very rich family, because it was very expensive to take care for a baby chimp. He was bought because the snobby daughter of a millionaire wanted a baby monkey after reading a story about monkeys. When JJ got there, the daughter had moved her interests onto something else, ocelots. This was a weird girl. So, the man shipped in an ocelot and dumping Jeremy into an empty room where he was given a blanket, a few action figures and a large sandbox with sandbox accessories (shovel, bucket). When the daughter had lost interest in the ocelot, the father sent it to JJ's room. Bad idea. They fought lots and mostly resulting in injuries on Jeremy. On their way back from the local vet, Jeremy realized that the lock was unlocked on his cage and he crept out. Welcome to the big city. (If this isn't good enough, just tell me and I will change it.)

Likes: bananas (soft fruits), his special blankie, digging in the sand, apple juice

Dislikes: nuts, sitting still, sleeping

Other: i guess it becomes stray due to background I dont know...

Fero is accepted.

Kwasi will be once he is finished.

And jeremy is excepted but he is the only monkey im accepting.

Name: "My name is Dinky the Leopard Turtle, Fear me."

Species: Leopard Turtle

Sexuality: "I don't know, I like girls but I haven't seen anyone if my kind."

Pampered or stray: Pampered "I love my greens. "

Appearance(real photo):
f6f93c2b4ba7c0a49ace5a0c86f6cfb6.jpg

Personality traits(at least three): "I am hyper active turtle who likes to walk the grass and get my green. I like annoying everyone with my slowness and I'm funny. I'm adventurous too, I like walking on the green."

Background: Dinky the Leopard turtle was a turle that got bough by some people who though it was good to bring one to the USA from Africa. Being active as he is, he liked to walk the grass of the owners yard and would like to follow anyone or anything except snakes, oh no he didn't, he would run away as fast as he could if he saw something that look like it. His owners treated him kindly and would pet a lot, but one day he decided to go outside the place, feeling like going on an adventure and because he never went out, Dinky got lost.

√ Adventure
√ Travelling

Dislikes:
× Staying on one place
× Not being active
× Being on his back "The nightmare"
* His green being taken away. "Step away from the green."

Other: Dinky is really a weak little turtle that doesn't know right and wrong.

Name: "My name is Dinky the Leopard Turtle, Fear me."

Species: Leopard Turtle

Sexuality: "I don't know, I like girls but I haven't seen anyone if my kind."

Pampered or stray: Pampered "I love my greens. "

Appearance(real photo):
View attachment 316049

Personality traits(at least three): "I am hyper active turtle who likes to walk the grass and get my green. I like annoying everyone with my slowness and I'm funny. I'm adventurous too, I like walking on the green."

Background: Dinky the Leopard turtle was a turle that got bough by some people who though it was good to bring one to the USA from Africa. Being active as he is, he liked to walk the grass of the owners yard and would like to follow anyone or anything except snakes, oh no he didn't, he would run away as fast as he could if he saw something that look like it. His owners treated him kindly and would pet a lot, but one day he decided to go outside the place, feeling like going on an adventure and because he never went out, Dinky got lost.

√ Adventure
√ Travelling

Dislikes:
× Staying on one place
× Not being active
× Being on his back "The nightmare"
* His green being taken away. "Step away from the green."

Other: Dinky is really a weak little turtle that doesn't know right and wrong.

Accepted!

WIP

Name: kudo

Species: fennic fox

Sexuality: doesn't really care

Pampered or stray:
pampered

Appearance(real photo):
efiowe.png

Personality traits(at least three):
mischievous,hyper little ball of fuzz that is when not napping in cozy places. very cuddly and likes attention as much as playing around. can be skittish but can be friendly. likes to think he's big. also very curious and clever.

Background:
kudo was bought by his "mama" also known as eliza brooks from a breeder and raised by her as a kit. he was loved and very well taken care of as he'd always loved to cuddle with his owner. he loved to run around,dig,and play. he was always treated really well spoiled even despite when he decided to do stuff he wasn't supposed. he always got petted and his owner would give him lots of snacks as well as most her attention treating him like her child. he'd even sleep with her and go with her everywhere whether it be a leash or mama's purse he was the Eliza's precious baby.

Dislikes:

Other:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back