• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Are you looking for a GM? Sorry to disappoint you.

NiceKid

Yeah. I can GM.
Lately, I believe I was looking for a cool scenario to GM. Or just to roleplay.
  • Do you want to roleplay as a captain of a star-ship? Or a crew-member?
  • Do you want to roleplay as a superhero of some kind?
  • Do you want to roleplay just as an ordinary person in a slice of life? Sci-fi? Modern? Something more elaborated?
  • What do you want?

About me:
  • I am 21+ (for those who care, that is)
  • I can rp canon characters, and OC characters.
  • If I have a main character, I enjoy role-playing as young characters, kids, tweens, or teens, most likely OC.
  • Average posts around once every two days. Can be more frequent, or less frequent.

These are things I won't do:
  • I won't do romance.
  • I won't do horror.
  • I won't do too much fantasy scenarios. The maximum I go with, is superpowers.
  • I don't like violence, or graphic descriptions of violence.
  • I don't like monsters, or things like that.

These are the things I am expecting to have in the roleplay or in the partner:
  • Detail. I just like detail. When sending your post, I am okay with a minimum of a single paragraph, maybe two depending on the set up.
  • Plot. Expect that problems will show up. I find it really interesting to put a problem or a situation and see how the characters might react or might try to solve it, and if they will succeed. Every choice has consequences, don't forget that.
  • Consequences. Don't expect things will end up well. What's the point of knowing what's going to happen? Your character's success is not guaranteed. It will be completely up to him/her. Though this can be tuned, so, feel free to tell me what you want here.
  • Complexity. Expect complex and elaborate plots, highly complicated, lots of dilemmas, where the characters might struggle between choosing what to do, where perhaps none of the choices are good or optimal. Of course it won't start that way: things will be gradual, developing to a problem, going to a climax, and then having the ending. The level of complexity can also be tuned.
  • Characters. You can control as many characters as you want. Could be one, or two, or many. It is all okay with me. Just don't overstretch your characters, say, by having them do something they aren't capable of doing. Also, I might even have a main character as well.
  • Realism. Yeah. I like realism. If it is a matter of physics/engineering or a matter of math, well, I'll just search it up or do some calculations. But I do like to keep the roleplays real. I think it is fun.

Besides general original scenarios, these are some fandoms that I know about, and that I am willing to GM:
  • Star Trek, Voyager.
  • Star Trek, Deep Space Nine.
  • Star Trek, The Next Generation.
  • Stargate (SG1, Atlantis, or SGU).
  • Marvel MCU.
  • Star wars (Maybe. Send me your idea...! )
  • Life is strange 2 [I watched someone playing on youtube, just two episodes (or was it three?). Anyway. The concept is interesting].

Feel free to DM me if you have a scenario in mind.. or some other fandom.
You can tune with me the level of complexity and plot you want. No problem!

If you have a group scenario, say, three people, or more, well, feel free to DM me too.
The worst that can happen is me to deny that scenario that you sent me. See? Feel free to send it and DM me!
And if I decline, don't feel bad. My time is limited, and I cannot accommodate everyone, in fact, I am looking for one, maybe two rps. That's all.

Or if you dont want me to be a GM, well, I am sure we can just have a normal rp. DM me too!

Sorry if this post doesn't look good.. I was trying to write fast. I might make editions to improve later. This thread is just an experiment to see what happens.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back