Other Are you left-handed, right-handed, ambidextrous, or cross-hand dominant?

Are you left-handed, right-handed, ambidextrous, or cross-hand dominate?

• Left-Handed

• Right-Handed

• Ambidextrous

• Cross-Hand Dominant

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right hand most times, but depending on the situation I may use my left hand more often than my right.
I can't write with my left, but do have good coordination with it compared to a lot of people, and tend to use both a lot of times.
I wish I was ambidextrous though, oof, seems quite... handy
Dont mind the pun lmao

I do most of everything with my right hand, but I only shoot basketballs with my left and I only use knives with my left.

I didn’t even know cross handed dominant was a thing! But that’s what I am! I think I will identify as that now...

I’m cross-dominant, most definitely! I use my left hand more for holding microphones and sometimes with zipping cosplays up. Whereas I use right hand for writing. Lol, no pun intended! Although on my laptop, I use both about the same amount when I’m typing.

Cross Dominant. I write and eat with my right, but I do most other tasks such as throwing, bowling, and kicking with my left.

I'm right handed but through practice I can write reasonably well with my left but there's an obvious difference in quality.

Cross hand dominant but there are few things i can do with both hands, mainly handle weapons XD and run Lab assays

I'm mostly right-handed, which I guess means cross-hand dominant, never heard of the term before. Some of the things that make me cross-hand dominant are sometimes holding forks and knives on the opposite way, opening/closing doors/windows with my left hand, drinking from glasses/cups/bottles with my left hand, controlling the analog stick on game controllers with my left hand...the latter seems to be more common even for right-handed people, but maybe we just had to adapt to that? I've seen people that prefer using it with their right hand, so they have to cross their hands to use the controller, pretty awkward if you ask me. Anyway, those were the situations I could remember.

Hmm. Cross-hand, but only where firearms are concerned. I do nearly everything right handed, but when shooting, I have to use my left hand.

I open bottles, doors and I hold my phone in my left, but I write, draw, etc. with my right. I've been trying to "learn" how to effectively use both hands for everything but to little success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back