Other Are you left-handed, right-handed, ambidextrous, or cross-hand dominant?

Are you left-handed, right-handed, ambidextrous, or cross-hand dominate?

• Left-Handed

• Right-Handed

• Ambidextrous

• Cross-Hand Dominant

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cross hand dominate. I write with my right hand and use it for eating. But I drink with my left hand and find I can clean better with my left I don't get it but it's what works for me lol.

Draw with right. Paint with left. Write with whatever's the closest to either hands, thought I cannot do lwft-handed cursive.
I generally prefer my left to household tasks (cutlery use, cleaning, cooking, washing) and typing, and right for more mechanical ones, like using a mouse or a tool.

cross-hand dominant, I didn't even know there was a name for that. I tend to write with my right hand, but do almost everything else with my left, at least when it involves sports and whatnot.

Ambidextrous, although nowadays I usually use my left-hand.
I've learnt to use my right hand though, because my parents didn't like the idea of left-handiness and forced me to use right hand most of the time hah...

Cross hand dominant/ambidextrous, I'm not sure which I actually fall under. I tend to use my left hand for loads of things, but I write mainly with my right. I can write with either and can do anything with either, but mostly born a righty and self taught to all these things with my left because I wanted to be a spy when I was a kid and I thought it'd be harder for people to catch me if I could be ambidextrous.

Its really fucky with me but basically, whenever I pick up a new skill whether it is playing a new instrument or operating some machinery or etc, my left hand becomes more proficient with it faster. My left hand is less shaky, has a better grip, and "stronger". Like, I use more strength from it for lifting things/gym/doing anything that requires strength.
But since I've been taught how to do EVERYTHING as a kid using my right hand, I am sorta stuck on things like, using a mouse, writing and etc. wth my right hand.
I think im left handed but "misguided" but I might just be a right handed and retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back