• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Are you dedicated, but not always in the right corner?

Sukrax

What is this?
Then you might be kinda like me. You see, I've had a problem for a while that has crippled me in the way of writing and roleplaying. At this point, it has simply become an annoying trend that I wish to escape from. Now, do not get me wrong. I love to write. I also love to roleplay. However, with most roleplays that I have encountered, this same problem has surfaced: the pressure of always delivering at the right time. Most people want dedicated partners who write regularly. I do too. At the same time, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot possibly keep up when I almost feel like there is a time limit to my storytelling. This is why I am looking for a partner who is a bit flexible, and who will not mind if I'm having a day where my inner writer is not in the mood to come out and play. Same goes of course for any potential partner. Now, before you get thrown off because it doesn't sound serious enough for you, let me tell you that I am not talking about breaks that last for several days/weeks. I just want to make it clear that I do not wish to deliver something that is a product of my mind during a not-so-creative moment. The most likely and common event will probably be me being able to write daily. Just not always.

Now for the more interesting stuff (maybe).

My name is Markus and I am 19 years old, and I'd prefer any potential partner to be somewhat in the same age range.

As for what I'd like to write, I am very open to a lot of things. I do prefer original stories, and I enjoy making my own characters (I am most comfortable with male ones). As for genre, I'm very interested in fantasy and pretty much anything that falls under this category. I am however open to pretty much anything as long as we can create something original.

If you are interested, we can come up with and create something together. I do on the other hand have a plot that I'd like to try out, and I'll write a little about it below.

The kingdom beyond the fog

The main idea is that two years ago a mysterious enormous wall of fog appeared in the lands of (insert name here). It stretches in a perfect circle, hiding all the land and people that it has swallowed. Many people have tried entering the fog, but none of them have returned. Here I imagine that some original characters could take it upon themselves to try and investigate for themselves. Or perhaps they could be forcefully driven into the fog somehow? Anyway, as they make their way through the land beyond the fog, they slowly begin to realize that it's a completely different set of people and buildings than those that stood there before the appearing of the fog. Why? Because all time passes quicker inside the fog, and countless kingdoms have already risen and fallen on the very same spot before our main characters' arrival. Will they be able to figure out why such a curse was bestowed upon this land? That is the main foundation I've come up with for this story.

Oh! To round off, romance is of course very much welcomed in any roleplay that I participate in. Thank you for reading!

Hi Markus!

I've been looking for someone to create an all original plot with me to role play. I've been having a hankering for something detailed and something I helped create to role played.I am very much down for any genre of role play and I am much better at playing a female character than a male. I can go into more detail later, but I wanted to check with you and see if you were interested first.

Thanks so much for taking your time to read this,

Faith Wynters

Hello Faith, and thanks for your reply!

So if I understood you right, you basically want us to brainstorm and hatch out an all original plot that we can work on entirely from scratch? Something with a lot of detail? You can write me down as interested, as I've been craving to create something original with like-minded people for a while now.

Anyway, what did you have in mind?

Thanks so much for getting back to me!

There are quite a few different genres, and time periods I am interested in possibly delving into. Since I'm not 100% sure what types of role plays you are fine with and enjoy, maybe you can pm me and we can discuss this there so we don't messy up your recruitment thread?

EDIT: I noticed that you are a newer member which means you probably can't pm me. I can send the first pm if you'd like :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good idea. If only I knew how. Still getting used to the ways of this particular site. Maybe you could pm me first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back