• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Alrun

Alrun noticed his hand out of her peripheral vision so she looked at him, her confusion lasted for only a second until a small head popped out of his sleeve. "Why have's bone? Not take Mar-kiss bone, not any." Although she was no longer confused now she was slightly shocked. "I-....well....." She tried to talk. "Can have's trash-food?!" It continued quickly. At this point Alrun was completely taken aback. What on earth was this think talking about? trash-food? She heard the boy groan and start to talk. He explained how to correctly say his name and who the little lizard was. He seemed to do a double take on the skull she was holding and then continued to explain that noodle didn't mean to insinuate she ate trash. He said the last bit rather quickly and tacked a 'sorry' onto the end. Alrun didn't quite know how to express herself now. She was feeling quite a few new emotions just in one meeting with these two. I guess she would address the skull thing first. She held it up a bit in front of her so he could see more of it. "This.....was my home....for a short while. I never....knew him....not trash...." She worked out with a straight face. "I don't eat....like you do..." Was her next explanation. "She is forgiven......." Was her last comment trying to let him know that she wasn't offended or angry with him or the little noodle. She was quite fascinated by it actually.

Interactions: Vara Vara

"Haves deads?" Noodle questioned, tilting her head to one side, looking up at the woman. Then she started trying to reach with one nimble clawed hand, then swapping to try the other as if there would be a significant change in reach. Neither hand could reach the skull though. She did keep trying in case the physical properties of the universe changed just enough to make the difference.

Marcus did not try to move Noodle away because he could tell there was no way for her to cross the foot or so of distance needed to reach the skull. The girl didn't seem offended. No immediate cause for concern. The girl's explanation did bother him, not that he would pay attention to the crawly creeping on the back of his neck.
"A...uh...like an elemental, then? Must have been quite the graveyard to generate a spontaneous--hoi!" He jerked his left hand back, right hand darting out to try and catch Noodle before she could launch herself across the gap. "No," he hissed in the little animal's face. She blinked wide, golden eyes at him. Unbothered. "You never, ever leave me. I don't care if she offered you a whole dumpster. Somebody will take you and hurt you. Maybe it's her, or somebody else here but they will. So you stay with me."

Her head was held as though she would try to look anywhere else. The silly human just did not understand. Not yet. He would learn, eventually. "Noodle not leave Mar-kiss. Bone, girl haves, needs. Not hurts. Not takes Noodle. Safe. Mar-kiss love Noodle," she ended with a nearly boastful tone, as if it were a thing to gloat over.

"Barely," he snapped back. Marcus was fast losing his anger though. And, really, it had been more fear than fury to begin with. "Stupid thing." He sighed. He cradled her close to his chest. "Go back to sleep, Noodle." He waited while she spiraled around his wrist, doubling back along his forearm in a crisscross spiral pattern that he thought was beautiful when he was not terrified that she might get hurt or taken from him. Hunkered over his plate of food he cut a look at the girl without turning his head enough to face her again. "Really, we'll leave you alone. She was just really curious about your Focus." He was pretty sure that was the right term but tried to go back to eating to try and give the girl back her peace and quiet. Not quite under his breath and between bites though he added, "It feels like life-from-death."

Interactions: Amaya Itami Amaya Itami

• Aurora Galaxia
    Interactions: Tayen ( EldridSmith EldridSmith ) / Mentions: None

233a2847421b8f3306a628da346661cb.jpg
    Tay began move them gently for her to fallow the rhythm. She sways her hips to the motion and looks down to follow his feet. At the same time, she bares witness to his tail offering directions. She chuckled low amused by his tail. She then hummed gradually enjoying the gentle move realizing dancing wasn't as difficult as she thought. She closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the music as her body grew accustomed to movement where she leans closer resting her head on his shoulders. She could easily fall asleep on him. Tay's scent was one she had never smelled before and rather soothed her almost like an another world. She nuzzles his neck but only for a brief moment until Tay spoke, breaking her of her spell.

"H-huh?" She answered. He then repeated himself asking about how she was enjoying dancing. She creates a gap again and nonchalantly shifts her glance to the side. "It's fine." If she had to reply with why her sudden change in demeanor would be due to having her comfort bubble popped. Soon her curiosity returned when he offered her a different dance. "There is more than one?" She tilted her head quizzically. He admitted how difficult it could be but assured it would be easy to learn. If she were to try, she could be humiliated, but the spirit couldn't care less as she was intrigued with the challenge. "I would like try. I don't know very many but I have gotten this far. It wouldn't hurt to try in case someone else asks me to dance." She chirped, unaware of Tay's naive feelings or that she was being flirted upon. All she wanted to do was dance for Tay before doing something else.

90271aee1d51e9cfe4022fd499a452b6.jpg
The pair of likely soon to be lovers went off to dance, leaving Kitchi with Kiree and Roisin. He nodded in response to having much to learn, as seeing that he was in a world with so many different things he had never seen before he needed to find out much to aid his tribe. "I have great hopes for this technology that I have seen, my understanding of it thus far is little due to it's complexity." He replied before Kiree began talking to Roisin, giving him time to finish off what was left of his hunk of meat.

"My way of speaking, is it truly so strange?" He inquired unsure if he was doing something wrong... he learned common like everyone else, but it had been several generations since they last met other people outside of the forest. She said she liked it however so he wasn't going to put too much stock into speaking differently. She confirmed they were in fact on the same... airship. She began responding to the girl Kiree afterwards and questions and answers were exchanged between the two. "I have many questions for you both, however an exchange must be equal. My life is yours to inquire of."

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Amaya Itami Amaya Itami (Sorry it's a bit short, headache RN)

b2bfe0fc157197086d43ad2ab202ecb5.jpg
Tay could feel her hips moving as his hands held her sides as the pair found themselves harmonizing with one another's rhythm. He blushed some as she chuckled at his tail which offered help, though her humming calmed him down as it was a lovely melody. She then did something unexpected and closed her eyes and put her head upon his shoulder. He pulled her closer as they danced, and maybe it was mutual love at first sight? Regardless she seemed to relax a great deal as she began to nuzzle him causing him to blush.

However he had to eventually ask how she was doing and if she wanted to try another dance... one a little more romantic too. While he was also tempted to slip one of his ring's onto her finger to keep other guys away... he knew that wasn't appropriate since they just met and it was far too early to propose. She lifted her head to look up at him before looking away shyly with her comment. She was adorable.

He smiled at her comment about there being more than one dance. "There are many dances, and I learned many of them. I'll gladly teach them all to you as well." He explains with a smile, he would try and make sure she didn't mess up badly with assistance of his tail and skill. "Good! Alright the dance partners start by holding each other's hands like this..." He says as he helps her into position. "Next you..." He says as he starts helping her move around and showing her the various steps like before.
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Telith
Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid
"oh um yeah everyone does... err thanks for understanding" Telith replied swiftly his words sounding a bit more confident around Faith he wasn't really sure why he felt it.. but there was something about Faith that made Telith feel just a little bit better yet what Faith said next made Telith jiggle just a little bit about him being bigger than the building and he'd just shake his head quietly. "not that big but still too big that I wouldn't really fit inside.. umm.. yeah" Telith explain eyes shifting to a mixture of yellow-green and purple, smiling again just a little bit however he'd then pause when Faith asked if all dragons could turn into a person Teliths claws tapping against his leg. "umm i don't know but err don't worry most monsters seem kinda humany.. i guess.. but kinda obvious.. too..." Telith tried to explain just fumbling his words a lot however he'd gently pat faith on the shoulder trying to make his words more reassuring.

faiths next word made Telith's eyes go very purple for a second, little flicks of light danced around Telith and then quickly faded away. she actually said she was glad to have met him... Telith wasn't sure what he was feeling but it was a warm fuzziness from those words and it was super nice.. "oh wow.. well ok.. im sorry about being a little over.. err worried about you." Telith added hastily and awkwardly not sure why though this time again that weird fuzzy feeling was bubbling up this time it was a different fuzziness. "um yeah i don't know who to ask about dorms either.. maybe err the lizard guy?" telith suggested as the pair walked back down the hall to the banquet hall. "oh err on the topic of food.. um do you have a favourite food? i know its dumb.. question but.. err that's how you make better friends.. small talk" Telith would suggest and mumble at the same time.. he really really wanted to make friends with faith.. she was super nice... and he wanted to make her feel ok too..

Kiree
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith Amaya Itami Amaya Itami
Oh naaa I can’t fly but I really wish I could it must make it super easy to grab stuff off tall shelves, but most people in my family a pretty tall anyway soo shelves aren’t much of a problem“ Kiree replied cheerfully to Roisin before thinking for a moment an idea quickly popped into her head, as the odd flame like horns seemed to flare up a little bit. ”I can do this though” kiree quickly and excitedly added finishing offer what was left of her food in a few hurried mouthfuls before raising her right up a bust of chilled air surrounding it quickly forming it now larger flickering ice arm with rather shape looking claws kiree flexing it a few times to show of that it actually worked. ”cool right? literally too it might not be wings or anything but it’s someting” Kiree spoke excitedly letting the construct dissapear into a chilled mist. Kiree’s attention turned back to the giant Kitchi, Kiree making sure to give a little wave to her Tay as it seemed he’d already managed to get himself a date They where already on the dance floor. “That’s fair Kitchi but your already past the hard part the willing to learn even if it’s confusing so long as you try you will get it eventually“ Kiree responded encouragingly as for kitchi’s speech Kiree decided to leave it be On commenting but she certainly did have a few question for the giant. “How‘s it like being so tall on and living in a forest must be very different? Or dangerous? I wouldn’t think so for a giant I mean unless it’s some really big agressive creature you would be the kings of the forest right?” Kiree asked mixing in her own musing in the process

Last edited:

• Aurora Galaxia
    Interactions: Tay EldridSmith EldridSmith

233a2847421b8f3306a628da346661cb.jpg Tay confirms there are various forms of dance to which she finds surprising for the second time. All Aurora ever knew was hunting and handling herself in tough situations. Leisure time was one of the few she had not time for regardless of her environment. Anthony had a routine she had to keep for the sake of keeping her on her toes. Sadly, school will end up mellowing the girl if she didn't continue with her daily agenda. However, Aurora found herself amused even on the first day about learning to dance and experience what it's like to have fun. She sends a courteous smile over to Tay as he extends his help on what steps to take.

When the next song starts, so too does the change in movement. The pair sway to the music circling gracefully as if on the same wavelength. Aurora understood the movements quickly repeating them as the demon performed first for her to memorize. The spirit became entranced as she watched their feet to avoid any mistakes or at the very least avoid stepping on any toes. Aurora's eyes then lock onto Tay's.
    "I know these movements. They're the same ones I see on T.V. This is very fancy." She commented. "By the way, are you feeling better now? You seem content."

Aurora seemed surprised by his answer, though she also seemed amused by it. She seemed to be enjoying herself as we as she had a smile about her as she began to sway with him on the next song and be entranced by it. After she got the hang of things she looked up at him and locked eyes with Tay, his cheeks flushed red as she was just so cute. She then brought up T.V., "Ah yes, this dance is common since it's easy to learn and looks fancy." He explains before she asks how he's feeling. "I am, dancing here with you is fun." He says genuinely, trying to find the next words to express himself but found only words that might drive her off due to how he was feeling being openly expressed.

"I know I'm being selfish, but I would like to keep dancing with you if you're willing, but if you're nott would you at least be willing to dance with me another time? I can teach you more dances." He says as his tail swishes behind him nervously. "Ah sorry I talked too much about dance... if there's anything else you would like to talk about let me know. I want to know more about you but it's only fair you learn more about me." Tay says unsure of himself on what to do, his father and siblings were so good with the other gender... even his younger brother had his class swooning over him. Where was his share of that pool?
Pumpkid Pumpkid

A pair of children went to the dance floor, their food and seats were available and as much as he tried to, a lot of the foods here could not be cached. Bread, sure, certain vegetables could keep for a day or so unless he could dry them. Fruits like grapes, oranges and bananas were fine if their skin wasn't broken. Tossed into a fruit salad though they were about as useless as a pocket full of soup. Their seats were still free and were even on the same side of the table as him.

Dropping into the first seat he reached put him beside a chatty girl. It was hard to not hear her talking even from a few seats down but at least she didn't make him feel twitchy. Horns. A tail. So some kind of inherent magic. He scraped the absent girl's food to the absent boy's plate, set her things down and started eating or stashing everything he could. Leaning over the plate he was eating from Marcus addressed the...maybe Giant? "Hey, uh, you gona eat that bone too or can I maybe have it? When you're done with it." Noodle had started getting fidgety, wiggling a little and he could feel accidental little pricks from her claws. She really was trying to be good. Not that he cared!

Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith
mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Telith
Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid
"Oh r-really? I um.. thought well err it was just the right thing to do yeab and ummm i guess it was and err well I'm happy about that" Telith responded softly nodding as if to reaffirm that statment to himself as the pair walked back to the banquet hall. "But err yeah waiting doesn't... um... seem err like a bad idea yeah... I'm sure.. dorms will be good" Telith's stuttering returning in full force again as he agreed With faith about the dorm situation. Lastly telith's little silly question about food got answered the mentions of faith favorite food caused telith's eyes to go a bright shade of yellow small flicks of light around telith again for a moment as the though of it made him kinda excited. "Woahhh lasagna sounds Amazing" telith replied just a little but overreacting. "Well errr I like salmon alot yeah... it tastes really nice but err I normally just kinda eat energy like umm.... sunlight yeah" telith replied with a little nod. "Errr you have any questions... um not like you err have too just eeerr yeah" Telith nodded a bit looking down at the floor as the pair probobly reached there destination soonish.

Aurora Galaxia
Interactions: Tay EldridSmith EldridSmith

233a2847421b8f3306a628da346661cb.jpg Aurora sighed with great relief internally thanking the universe for accomplishing her task. "Dancing is quite fun. I never thought it could be given how silly it is to see someone dance by themselves. Just a bunch of wild movements flailing around. It makes me laugh." She chortled. "Being with someone else feels...I don't know...natural?" It was hard for Aurora to explain that dancing was just a form of expression but when paired it was something more to her. She wasn't unsure why but she knew part of it had to do with her spiritual side. Something about dancing with a partner must be sacred, yet it wasn't too sacred for her to treat it as such.

Aurora's attention returns to the elemental hybrid asking to continue dancing. She hummed in thought staring blankly into his eyes but to him, it would seem as if she were judging his character.
"Sure, why not? I have nothing to do. Learning a few dances could be fun too." She chirped. "Let me know when you want to stop since I really don't sleep or at least my species doesn't require any." Tay coincidentally brought up the topic of himself offering a chance to question him. She spared no time in asking for she was taught to be cautious and curious for the sake of survival. She gave him a fake smile.

"Oh good, questionaire time!" Aurora leans in and grips his hand tightly giving him a somewhat eerie glance. "Sorry for the tight grip, it helps comfort me when I talk to someone. Now, first question, are you just a student and if so, what do you want to major as? Second, why did you choose me to sit with you out of everyone? Three..." She cups one side of his face an nears her face inches away from his to stare deeply into his in the most serious way. "Why do you turn red when you look at me?" Aurora's tactics were harmless in her opinion, but she didn't comprehend how terrifying she could be instead of being casual. She was always intense with questions always given straightforward answers as she was taught having no clown how to kindly approach the situation.

Tay laughed nervously and looked away trying to hide his embarrassed blush as she mentioned dancing alone looked dumb... it wasn't that bad was it? Now he was feeling very self conscious and felt he needed to keep his hobby of dancing with his rope darts to himself lest he appear silly or dumb to others. "Ah... y-yeah being with others is more natural for dancing." He said with nervous laughter as the moments seemed to drag on... please move to another thing he thought to himself desperately.

Thankfully she agreed to continue dancing instead of talking for now lest he make himself out to be a fool. "Sure! I don't need much sleep being half elemental, only two to four hours." He explained as they continued to dance circles with one another, he began letting the negative thoughts drift away as she moved on to asking him questions. She smiled at him but it felt hollow compared to earlier.

Aurora proceeded to grip his hands tightly as she gave him a strange look as she leaned in, causing him to blush as more of her chest showed. "It's fine, my eldest brother's grip is way stronger than this." He said dismissing her concerns about him being uncomfortable with her grip. Honestly he was enjoying the fact she was holding onto him tightly and so closely, he wanted to move to a nice soft couch with her and hug her as the two stayed intertwined in cuddling. Thankfully he was already blushing so nothing changed.

"Ah yes I'm a student... for my major I'm dual majoring in dance and combat with minors in offensive support and healing. I want to help others but dance is my passion so I want it as a backup if combat doesn't work out... I chose to sit beside you as there were lots of people approaching you with ill intent and I didn't want someone tricking you or doing something bad." He said somewhat nervously at the end, as he wasn't lying... but he wasn't telling the entire truth either.

She proceeded to place her hand on his face and put her face right in front of his own. He thought his blush couldn't get any worse, but it did at this point as his mothers blood began to flare causing his emotions to grow more intense. "I-Yo- I... words... no..." He stammered trying to explain his emotions as his tail acted out on what he wanted instead of what he thought best and pulled her close causing the two to kiss. Tayen burried his face into his hands after pulling away, his face a deep crimson from embarrasment, arousal, shame, and a host of other emotions. "I-I'm sorry! My blood, it... " He says as he began to wish he was a shadow element user so he could curl up into a ball and hide far far away.

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:

• Faith Vallidoild
    3610831360d13002e4927baf21668d47.jpg Faith was glad that her response made Telith glow brighter than before. The little things she gives seems to light up the dragon making him surprisingly adorable to Faith. "Salmon, huh? Is that because you guys live majestically in the forest or something?" She teased. "I make a mean, baked salmon if you ever want to try. There are other receipts revolving it. I like mine simple with some potatoes, seasoning and most importantly, butter for taste." She chirped. His follow up answer had her pause in her tracks.

"Wait...what? You can literally eat energy? Like solar or electricity? How would solar work? Does that make you a plant?" So many questions roam through her mind without thinking stopping. It was a curious thing to envision for dragons eating energy has never been something considered. Thankfully, the cloud of questions disapates when met with the buffet of food presented on a long table. She wasn't sure what to pick out feeling cautious that a mixture of otherworldly ingredients could be in each item. She made sure to reach for something bite sized like a fruit in hopes of it being normal than poison. One of many she chose a dragon fruit enjoying the name and taste of it. She hums delightfully unable to express the joy in her mouth.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Telith
Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid (probobly anyone else that seen the light show)​
Telith couldn’t help but make a little chuckling sound. as faith replied to his own preferences for food. “oh naa nothing that fancy I just like the taste, and err… I um.. live in pillow and blankets.. well err I sleep in them that is..” Telith replied his voice getting softer at the end as he felt he wasn’t really living up to expectations as a dragon..pulling the beany down over his hoodie a little bit more. His mood quickly perking back up when Faith talked more about about food. A small pinkish tounge sneaking out of the shroud of darkness to lick what where presumably Telith lips. Small flecks of light sparkingly around his head. “Oh wow that really really sounds good..” he commented with a more excited tone.

her next response of confusion made Telith’s eyes turn lightly orange again As he nodded slowly. “Yeah i err can eat energy yeah… um.. guess I err dont fit being a normal dragon really… now do I…but umm my dad says that’s what makes.. me um.. special.. but it’s a little lonly since.. err iv not met any other dragon that can do it” he responded honestly strutting as he did so, telith’s tone wasn’t a sad one as he’d more or less accepted that fact some time ago, it was fairly neutral. but with them arriving at the buffet Telith mood change somewhat moving a bit quicker he‘d grab a plate.. and just put a lot of diffrent more exotic dishes onto it.. normal food had always been a weakness of his while it didn’t exactly provide Teliths as much energy as he needed the taste was far more veried and so once his plate was full bit of food began to dissapear into the black void of his hoodie and then Into the sharp white maw that emerged. His eyes going a bright yellow, as the little sparkle of light became much bigger glowing multiple colours and darting around the banquet hall before bursting into showers of harmless colourful sparkles like an entirely harmless firework show of dragon excitement.

1634443809853.png
transition
interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid EldridSmith EldridSmith Vara Vara Amaya Itami Amaya Itami
With the festivities running along smoothly and everyone seemingly enjoying themselves plus the impromptu firework display on the part of one of the students the Salamancer decided it would be best to move things along, stepping up onto a small raised platform before speaking “I desire thou has't been enjoying the festivities, but now t beest the time to discussth dormitories” he’d announce voice booming around the room as the music was cut so everyone could pay full attention. Readjusting there wizardly hat before continuing. “Each one of thee shalt has't an room all to thy own, tailored to the individual, unless thee wish to has't a roommate or for others reasons, thither art arcane contracts to merge each room till thee desire to end hath said partnership” he’d continue explaining the situation. “And nowith with the announcement concluded so too wilt the festivities and ye may all retire to thine dorms or hath chosen a roommate to remain with for a time” he’d add before concluding with a little bow.​

The Salamancer--that probably, Marcus guessed, didn't sound so corny in the guy's head--stood and began a little speech. The music was interrupted. Attention generally turned to the main table but Marcus used the distraction to hide the rest of the food he'd got his hands on then he studied the students. Noodle shifted against his belly. He placed a hand on his shirt to press with reassuring pressure on her head. She camped down but he continued to comfort his Pactling. No one had seemed particularly dangerous so far.

Some were a bit cagey or withdrawn. There was reasonable insecurity and, to Marcus's way of thinking, far too much eagerness and excitement. But no one he had noticed had been preemptively hostile or showed hate and disgust. So maybe he wouldn't get completely thrashed by bullies. On their first night there.

Scanning the room for some indication of where these rooms were Marcus also watched the other students to see if anyone else figured it out first. Moving nearer the edge of the room he began following the neutral colour wall, from a few paces away, to find a room with some indication that it was somebody's. His eyes were briefly drawn to the flooring. Even that was beautiful, stylised and had intricate but subtle patterns. Maybe later he could try to copy some of the broad, square blocks. He lowered his freehand to put his arm over his duflebag but it wasn't there because they had taken it away and put it in a room. The absence of his bag and the things in it made him tense again. It was sudddenly much more imperative that he find his room.

Maybe a room mate would be a good thing, he mused without entirely trusting the idea. It would be nice to have someone else to maybe... Maybe what? He didn't need anyone else. He was going to protect them and make sure they had a home. Nice and secure and with food in all the cabinets. Hot water in the pipes and electricity for the lights. Marcus blinked hard behind the burgundy tinted sunglasses. His 'welcome cape' fell over his left shoulder only and he was absolutely not going to pull around himself protectively. No. He had to find his room. Right now. Then he did

Marcus walked straight toward the place he'd been assured his bag was going to be left. As he walked he tried psyching himself up; if his bag wasn't there it would ne enough to make him leave. He had to stay so he could get a decent job so he could support them so he could keep them both safe. He squared his shoulders as he reached the door to the room where he was definitely going find his bag. Or have a panic attack for a while then start getting things again.

Last edited:
"It wasn't an attack..." Tay hardly had time to say before Aurora ran off leaving Tay dejected as his tail limply hung by his side. He hated himself sometimes for things like this, his mother's bloodline was rather potent in him but it was especially... expressive on nights where the moon was full. He was sometimes mistaken for a girl or a gay person due to how his emotions changed with the moon and the state of his bloodline flaring up. He envied his younger brother's strong connection to his father as he was always cool and collected. His older brothers seemed to have things together, despite his grandparents nagging for them to finally tie the knot with their respective partners. He on the other hand was an absolute mess as when he felt strong emotions, he often felt them to the extremes.

He sighed as he went back to his seat and lazily poked at a piece of jello he had gotten earlier before he went dancing with Aurora. He didn't even notice that the teacher was speaking at first until the music fully stopped and he lazily stared at the salamancer with one eye as he held his head in his hand. He wasn't going to room with his sister as they had lived together a ton already, he would at most give her a door to his room in her own as he wanted some privacy. Seeing as the party was over and his chances with Aurora likely shot, he wanted nothing more than to pass out and forget today.

Kiree
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith
The little party going on seemed to conclude after a fancy light show from a certain dragon boy that Kiree knew, prompting a starry-eyed expression of “woaaah” from the girl, she had some great idea for a bit of artwork she could make from this, sadly the little light show was cut short, as was her brothers chance with that cute girl, his tail having had a mind of its own causing them to kiss, and well sadly offending the Aurora that was her name right? Prompting a frown, she’d definitely need to see if he was ok. But the salamancer had other idea’s explain how the dorms would work obviously tay, would want his privacy so Kiree wouldn’t push anything. But having a roommate sounded great, “if anyone wants a roommate feel free to tell me I’d love to have one” Kiree announced cheerfully surely someone would agree. Then getting up and walking over to Tay giving her brother a pat on the shoulder followed with a gentle smile. “Hey it’s ok sometimes moms side gets the better of us all, I’m sure she won’t hate you.. just give her a little time and apologies?” Kiree offered advice in a caring tone

“if anyone wants a roommate feel free to tell me I’d love to have one” one of the girls called out with enthusiasm.

Marcus's hand flinched back, away from probably following through on his decision to open the door. Any point before seeing through the doorway was still eligible for a legitimate take-back, to his way of thinking. Turning and lifting his hand, he wasn't aware of how overly dramatic he might look. The too large outer coat and one-shouldered school cape he wore flaring as he moved. If he'd known he would have died several times over with embarrassment. Not realising it instead he called like hailing a cab. "Hoi! Here." He noticed, while striding toward her, that she was in fact a girl. The loud, chatty one. Mentally he huffed a giving-up sigh. Outwardly he tried to keep looking confident, as if he'd intentionally offered. This was definitely too stupid to have been worth the risk and he was about to get beaten up by at least her, her new giant friend
, and her...maybe twin brother? whatever they were to eachother The Dancer was definitely going to get in on the party.

It's what you're supposed to do, in prison, wasn't it? Find 'the biggest meanest guy' and punch him to start off showing the rest how unafraid you are. Television was not the best life skills advisor out there though. In prison. It was an event that Marcus thought was plausible enough to warrant making a plan for. In prison he would find the group with a skin colour closest to his and try to buy himself into their gang with as few uncomfortable exchanges as possible. School was not prison though. And if they beat him to death outright they would get in trouble. So he stopped in front of her, put his hands into his outer-coat's pockets so he could pull it closer around his body, and waited with a placid little smile. Very little. No point in encouraging them any.

"Obviously if you'd rather not, I can totally understand, Kiree." He shrugged. "I don't think I'd like me as a room mate from even a quick glance. If it helps any, I'm some kind of asexual. Still figuring out which kind best describes me." He ended with a quick flash of a grin, having not yet been punched or kicked he was willing to test his social skills, a little. Trying to get the message out that he really, really hadn't intended anything offensive by the initial roomshare he had offered. She was barely dressed, had flickery, dark-ish, cold energy and hadn't kicked him in the groin, yet.

Maybe this wasn't going to be the same as everything else. Noodle yawned, hidden in the layers of his shirts, then resettled herself to keep resting. If she wasn't warning him then, probably he was just being paranoid.

Everyone and everything here was new. So, maybe even him? Definitely not 'them', Noodle had always been perfect. But for him this might be a chance to change the path of his current, undesireable future. Marcus decided he would need to find a room to safely think about all of that. Which brought him back to having just expressed a desire for a roomie and his lack of concern over their identity or gender.

"Nah, I'm sorry to put you on the spot like this," he stepped back. "Like always you were just the first one to speak up. And I just rushed in without thinking." At least that part was true.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Mentions: EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
1636165724792.png
Kiree
interaction: Vara Vara
Kiree‘s head perked up a little upon hearing someone seemingly called out to her deciding to let Tay go in a sense of not being overbearing she’d turn around to face the source of the noise being a shy awkwardish looking guy, this made Kiree smile. Judging by his expression he’d already been thinking about backpedaling on the offer as she just stared at the boy with a cheeky grin. he seemed awkward he seemed kinda nerdy PERFECT ROOM MATE in Kiree's mind. she'd walk up closer to him invading Marcus' personal space as he tried to brush aside his offer. "aww sweetheart there's no need to be so shy about it i made an offer, you really think im gonna just reject you for being a little awkward or annoying that part of the fun of a roommate" Kiree would say in a slightly flirtaious tone dipping into her mothers side just a little bit as Kiree got up beside Marcus wrapping an arm around the thick coated man's body. Likly making him feel very uncomforable or awkward. "oh and don't worry about rushing into it's just an adventure afterall you can't really get out of your comfort zone if you don't try a little so of course I'd love to be your roomate" Kiree went on to explain cheerfully.

There is a subtle difference because it wasn't actually possible but Marcus tried to take up less space as Kiree walked right up to him. She was much too close and much too happy for him to feel anywhere near 'at ease' but she was not mocking, threatening, striking...instead she was agreeing? He was so off balance he replied. "oh. Well, I definitely have the 'Awkward' covered. And we've got the 'Annoying' too. So I guess you'll have to shoulder the social, happy and...disorganised?" That last was offered as a tentative guess. At least she didn't seem airheaded the way most chillingly happy people did. Her vocabulary was strange but not too weird. Just a bit--"You're a poet." he blurted as the realisation struck him. Now he looked stupid. Again.

Beneath all the layers and wrapped a few times around Marcus's abdomen, Noodle liked to rest her head against his heart. It was everything loving and soothing and protective about him in a form she could feel and hear, all while having a nap! She knew when he was agitated. Knew when he became progressively more insecure. She also knew when he needed her help. Absolutely elated with being able to do her part she wrapped tighter, constricting around his chest until he huffed out a breath then relaxed. Having set everything back to rights she rested against his heart again and let herself drift off into a shallow sleep.

Marcus wheezed as his ribcage was crush--just a little crushing was okay, to her--he hurried to move things away from himself.
"Want to check out the room? I think I found mine before. But I'm not sure if that has to change now or what. If you want, I can go ask 'the Salamancer' what we need to do." It was lame but he couldn't think of any way to get to his duffle. He was a little pleased with himself over saying the teacher's title with respect and no hint of snickering. What he hoped was that Kiree would brush aside his suggestions and just make everything happen correctly. A very definitely plus to her was that she did seem like someone who always knew how to get things done.

Besides, Marcus reminded himself, what was a Comfort Zone compared to having a mask so dazzling that nobody could possibly notice him? This would work. He just needed to remind himself of that until he got comfortable with it.

Interaction with
Kiree Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mention The Salamancer EldridSmith EldridSmith

1636774923408.png
Kiree
interaction: Vara Vara
Kiree chuckled again at the guys comment she found him funny enough or at least in good humour about the situation. Not moving form her position of invading his personal space. half out of forgetting due to excitement and the other half because she didn’t exactly feel like moving. “ you certainly got the awkward, annoying hmm maybe you know what we can share that, social and happy hit the nail on the head sweetheart, as for disorganised hmmm.“ Kiree paused for a moment her free hand moving to tap her chin thoughtfully. “Ok yeah I guess I’m a little disorganised” she’d admit somewhat sheepishly “though I’d say I’m more of a writer than a poet, OH I never asked you name“ Kiree just realised, moving away from the boy, a big smile still plastered on her face.

“sorry about making you uncomfortable, do expect more hugs though so fair warning” Kiree added as a final note her tone apologetic since she’d realised that she’d managed to make the guy uncomfortable. There was the suggestion to go check out the rooms Kiree giving a nod to her new roommate. “Easy enough just gotta get the contract thing signed and we should be good“ she’d say grabbing Marcus by the hand and dragging him up with her to the salamancer. “Hey so we’d like to be roommates“ she’d announce to the short wizardly amphibian, and with signatures from both Kiree and Marcus their room would be merged through whatever magic did that. “Ok let go check the place out shall we?” Kiree bowed a little letting Marcus lead the way since he mentioned having found his room before.

The Next Day!

k_on_first_school_festival.jpg
The next day, students will wake up to faculty informing a free day to explore their residency while also having the opportunity to sign up for a club or two. Of course some revolved around magic, others are mainly hobbies for one's enjoyment. The possibilities are endless should anyone take the time to browse. The area in which vendors will plot seems like a miniature, backyard festival. Whatever the students choose, they can always choose another in the near future or simply drop them for whatever reason.

Vara Vara Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
He had shelves, a dresser, whatever, he still wore and carried everything he'd arrived with. He followed Kiree to the communal breakfast. Breadrolls into his pockets. A few pieces of bacon in his mouth, a well fried egg. Precut slices of green mellon and a big, fat strawberry for Noodle. When people left their seats to get another serving of something or to try something else and he reached for the crust of their toast or get the last swallow of orange juice. He didn't stay long enough to make sitting in any one chair worthwhile. Chewing on a latke someone discarded after only one bite. There was a-some kind of a signup event outside so he followed the current created by many people headed to the same place. There were enough people in the school to populate a town, a small town, his gaze turned up and he paused against a wall in the hall passage. The ceiling was...he thought the term was 'groin' which sounded stupid but the intersecting arches more than twenty feet above them were beautiful. A minute or two later he resumed his wander to the lawn with clubs to sign up for.

The courtyard out front was a space he had seen as they entered this whole 'student' life in the school. This grassy area was new. Marcus carried his duffel crossbody with the bag on his left hip. The long topcoat he had arrived in was a bit warm...a lot warm, out here but it wouldn't fit in his bag so he had to wear it. Lying atop his bag, using it like a hammock, was his Pactling Noodle.

Getting through the kind of huge doorway which opened onto the outdoor space he moved to the side and stayed by the outer wall. looking out across the space he could only see so much. A series of walking paths that made it all look like a maze with booths at every turn. Pennants strung on ropes overhead. Balloons. He thought he caught sight of what looked like an archery game, the kind where you got a prize for hitting the target. But...maybe it was for an actual archery club? Staying near the wall as he was the only things he could see were one or two stands into the carnival that wasn't actually a carnival. People milling about and. a. a juggler? behind her was a demonstration on glass blowing. Beside the glassblower was a math club and three to the right were Latin and Chess clubs.

Marcus shook his head negatively to himself, the event, the idea of joining a club, all of it and he backtracked. Hugging the doorframe with his bag, and Noodle, protected by his body. Moving against the flow of foot traffic was difficult because he didn't want people to touch him. Mentally he was reassuring Noodlethat everything was alright, they were going to be safe. Safe back in their space. With Kiree out he could start his own 'decorating'.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back